Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi (39220 Views)

2023: Gov Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient / Popular Yoruba Technocrat Dumps Tinubu Supports Obi / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by fredoooooo: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lp is a branch of pdp we know grin
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by asanausana91: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oya ipob come and celebrate
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by bhella10: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
He was rather sacked not resigned. He's a f**l. He will not get shishi'
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Congratulations bro.

Posterity will never forget your sacrifice for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Grandmeister(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, Atiku was never gonna beat Obi in the SouthEast and South-South! Neither will he beat Tinubu in the SouthWest.

Atiku only needs few votes to cement his grip on the North!
Which of the north? Are you counting Benue, taraba, jos as part of this north? You no win south south, you no win south east , you no win south west but you go become president? Do you even understand how election works in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by luluosas(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
The obedient family is growing and it is unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by shortIGBOman: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
Traitor: Looking at this albino (Delta don't look like this), him papa na South East IBO. Go and verify from his mother not his "father".

True. No one in his right senses will join that IPOB terrorist party. Except Peter Obi's people. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by atinga1: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Useless Aide don go join IPOB terrorist Party.
Wailing wailer. Cry more.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by riverbird: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Tinubu/afonjas/skull miners and Atiku/cows will cry blood like hell.

Peter Obi for life.

Local man is pleased

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by hotseat: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okowa and his rogue PDP in Delta State are definitely on a long thing as they say.

Okowa sold-out like a poverty stricken LovePeddler by trading the turn of the South to a Fulani man called Atiku all in his desperate bid to become VP at the expense of the South!

He should expect more resignations as the days go by.

Make dem show am say no be only him sabi betray people.

He and his rogue principal are in for a shocker come 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Originalwafi: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmm

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by alimiadedayo1: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, Atiku was never gonna beat Obi in the SouthEast and South-South! Neither will he beat Tinubu in the SouthWest.

Atiku only needs few votes to cement his grip on the North!
forget about it he will win in south east only except Anambra and in south south and probably 3 states in south west oyo, osun and ondo
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/SugarCharles1/status/1578001487871053826

His Excellency,
The Executive Governor of Delta State Government House.

Through:
The Secretary to Delta State Government
Government House.

Sir,

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

I wish to officially intimate your office of the resignation of my appointment as Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development with immediate effect.

My decision to resign is premised on moral and call of every Nigeria Youth for a new and better Nigeria, sir on this ground I have decided to be fully "Obidient" to their call so we work together to achieve a better new Nigeria.

However, I thank your Excellency for the opportunity given to me to serve in your government for over three years as Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development.

Kindly accept the assurance of warmest regards always.

Yours faithfully,

OSHEOKWU ONOCHIE

Nigeria is fully Obidient
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Josywhyte: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Onochie,ur face show and ur shoe shine. You're welcome to th family of greatness and vision.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Tinubu/afonjas/skull miners and Atiku/cows will cry blood like hell.

Peter Obi for life.
Peter Obi's supporters are the most troublesome fans I've ever seen in this electioneering period, if you like abuse Tinubu and Atiku till Jesus comes, Obi no go near Aso Rock
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's why I like the south people
They don't tolerate rubbish from anyone in the name of God fatherism, we no be slave to any man
We are all human being, if you Bleep up you step down
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Dovy: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
You are a less than G string Pant
jerseyboy:
Traitor: Looking at this OSU albino (Delta don't look like this), him papa na South East IBO. Go and verify from his mother not from his "father".

Oju omo nyamirin
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by guass(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obi's call is not ORDINARY. Obey it and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by ezegold4we: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
ONLY educated illiterates, tribal and religious bigots are supporting and campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku,
Let me bring it down to a lay-man understanding, Supporting Tinubu or Atiku Over a more credible, competent, healthy, ready, willing, passionate, and visionary Peter Obi is like choosing a botton phone over an Android phone, vote Wisely, make use of ur Brain and Sense for once,
Vote for Obi/Datti.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by tishbite41(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
Traitor: Looking at this OSU albino (Delta don't look like this), him papa na South East IBO. Go and verify from his mother not from his "father".
He's an Igbo from Delta just like me
Our fathers are Igbos from Delta
Don't kill yourself

Oju omo nyamirin
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by ComeToJesus: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Very unprofessional and puerile to state that he is resigning to join the Obidient movement in his resignation letter.

How about tendering your resignation letter and thanking him for the opportunity, then, go and jump into the Obi truck?

Maturity is when you know the difference between what is lawful and what is expedient.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Arijude(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bendeco02:
I pity those in irabgbaji giving analysis on how PDP will win South South without ever stepping their foot in the region.

Party Governors don't determine who wins presidential election/votes in SS & SE.

Previous elections result is there as evidence.
those are the two regions where people vote with their head on their neck. Not the other region that worship agberos
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Painsoother(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:

Oju omo nyamirin
Alaye pele, deal with the PainMaint, No soothing for urchinz.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
tishbite41
I checked your past post.
You are not only a SE OSU IBO, you are IPOB commander. YIIIIBOS AND DECEPTION 5&6.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Akurakambe:
Okowa will lose Delta state to LP. There's no doubt about it.

Peter Obi is coming.
He has lost it even to himself.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Ganjafama(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi will clear Delta State with at least 60%...
Bro I don't know wether you live in the same Delta State I live. What I do know is that Obi is claiming not less than 70%. We can't vote an Hausa man consecutively again after the damage BUhari has done. Besides, Tinubu is too frail and desperate for my liking, so he's out.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by tishbite41(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:

I checked your past post.
You are not only a SE OSU IBO, you are IPOB commander. YIIIIBOS AND DECEPTION 5&6.
Agbado urchins are very funny
Instead of focusing on Atiku, the main contender, you're wasting your time on Obi who's catching the cruise of his life
Keep insulting the Igbos, Atiku will teach Tinubu the lesson of his life
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Ewedegubbler: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
SS and SE always vote in the same direction in the presidential elections..
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Cyberterror: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Social media cruise for IPOB terrorists and their supporters till February when reality kicks in cheesy
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

forget about it he will win in south east only except Anambra and in south south and probably 3 states in south west oyo, osun and ondo

Boss, you make me laugh! grin

You need to travel to those places... Forget antecedents.

Even with serious rigging and vote buying, Atiku still can't win a Local government in the SouthEast! No capping!

Even his paid PDP supporters will vote for Obi!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by alimiadedayo1: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, you make me laugh! grin

You need to travel to those places... Forget antecedents.

Even with serious rigging and vote buying, Atiku still can't win a Local government in the SouthEast! No capping!

Even his paid PDP supporters will vote for Obi!
for your delusion you will understand the real politics in 2023
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by surequality: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
You have done well my dear brother Onochie.
I am from Ugelli North Local Government of Delta State.
As for me, my family and my entire community of OROGUN, we are OBIDIENT!
Presidency: Labour Party
Gubertorial: APC (HE Senator Omo Agege)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos / Abike Dabiri Celebrates 8 Nigerians Who Won Elections In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.