Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) (48678 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by B2B23: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zydote:
With their shouts of Jagaban Jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMdP2tl0q5A

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by seunmsg(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jagaban Oyoyo grin grin grin

This night go sweet for Twitter. Sadly, I’ve been unable to sign in for about an hour now. Is anything wrong with Twitter in Nigeria?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by gambojimeta: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
But but Obidients on twitter said he was very sick grin grin grin

I wonder what lie they would cook up next.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jagaban wolu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by mycar: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
onatisi:
see as he is walking scatterly,he is walking as if he doesn't know which leg to put in front. well, he asked for it now he has gotten what he asked for . it is evidently clear this man will spend half of his tenure in london hospital if elected
That's only if he gets the seat. You can't go against destiny. It has a way of settling things.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Traplord09: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
This is the ONLY Nigerian politician I will stand for hours in the hot sun to vote for. The others have NOTHING to offer especially that 3rd class dullard from anambra.

If Igbos are honest, they will shun tribalism and bigotry and vote Tinubu for president. He is the most competent among ALL the candidates vying for the presidency.

Who and who we stand at hot sun all because of that looters... ....

Don't add igbos to ur lists ok... .

U can stand on n hotest sun and vote for ur looters .... We don't care... No add us to ur lists

Sabo people
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Nyne: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
handie:
Make we no talk lie. This man is the candidate to beat in this forthcoming elections so. See the way the focus of the media is on every step he takes. See the attention he has garnered from the primaries till now. With his famed political acumen, I hope all this his traveling and what not isn't him playing an ace he has up his sleeve. That aside, Obi also shouldn't be pushed over but for now, Tinubu is the favorite. You check am na. Atiku has travelled out of the country on rest several times since his own primaries but never has his trips gotten this much traction both on the traditional and modern media channels

Tinubu na big-boy nah. Check his finger sign in this pic lol. He’s the big-boy we the youths wanna be .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Makinaki: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Baba oloju eja
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Eagle07(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Just say Yoruba people hailing him.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Traplord09: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][img][/img]
GodsOwnMan:
This is the ONLY Nigerian politician I will stand for hours in the hot sun to vote for. The others have NOTHING to offer especially that 3rd class dullard from anambra.

If Igbos are honest, they will shun tribalism and bigotry and vote Tinubu for president. He is the most competent among ALL the candidates vying for the presidency.

All because of 1000 naira u stand at hot sun all true

And suffer for good 4 to 8 years.... .... ...

Mumu man it in there DNA slave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by ofuonyebi: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
i dont know why some people hate this jagaban so much that they want him dead?

just because of politics?

Haba! lets take it easy nau?

Afterall, politics is a game and will come and go

fair play ! ....no amount of hate speech or hatred can win election

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by DadaHammed: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
No be Oluomo voice I dey hear for background so. cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by byteem: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Those were very difficult 15mins of unaided walk.. am sure when baba enters his car he will breathe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zydote:

this man already had stroke, he's just decieving himself, he should just go and laydown in hospital for proper treatment and rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Traplord09: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Jagaban of universe
Olorioko bambam
Lion of bourdillion
Slayer awon mmpuru Miri
Ijaya awon ipob
Ekun oko oke
I doff my hat for you o jere baba

On behalf of my fellow nairalander ,we say welcome sir .

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Lovenorth: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
The ancestor is back, even monkey like to cash out from the Nigerian people
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Enneecy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Originalwafi: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Why will you insult Peter Obi and won't insult Atiku only to turn around to say Igbos should shun tribalism and Bigotry.....

You believe you have a common ground with the Hausas because TINUBU put one of their own in power....

You don't want to insult Hausas because your Master is banking on them for votes ...lols
but you are having a free day of insults on Igbos , yet you turn to say they are Bigots and TRIBALISTIC.....

How do you want me to support TINUBU with this kind of insults on IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
'Urchins spotted......'
[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]
....Jagapants returns.

where is Tinubu?

he's back now, I hope you igbo will allow us rest for the man you love to have

baba his back to continue enriching the sun newspaper and Radio Biafra

funny imbeciles in a region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
mycar:
Politicians are heartless, the Tinubu I'm seeing there should take a humble pie and quit active politics. He is not a super human. A word is enough for the wise . He will know What's Up when he breaths the polluted air in Lagos
Quit politics as start doing what? What will you then advise Atiku? Kindly be reminded that both Atiku and US president were older than Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bodmum:
hahaahahaahahah, Dracula. vote wisely.

Obi-dunce f u c k to hell. Tinubu or Atiku is your next President take it or burst to hell.

You bitch claimed Tinubu is dead, he is sick, he is cripple now he is back to shame you ipigs morons haters of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by ridbell01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Penywise:
Dem don go change him blood for UK.
cry me river.. they even change water
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Look at him well dress ... Biko I hope you borrow Oga Shetimma your Fashion Consultant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by cucumbar: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
handie:
Make we no talk lie. This man is the candidate to beat in this forthcoming elections so. See the way the focus of the media is on every step he takes. See the attention he has garnered from the primaries till now. With his famed political acumen, I hope all this his traveling and what not isn't him playing an ace he has up his sleeve. That aside, Obi also shouldn't be pushed over but for now, Tinubu is the favorite. You check am na. Atiku has travelled out of the country on rest several times since his own primaries but never has his trips gotten this much traction both on the traditional and modern media channels
it’s because they know he is sick, old and frail but doesn’t want to accept that he is not fit for that post, and they don’t want a repeat of Buhari, that is why his movement is being monitored.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by judeodion(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Can he stand in the rain for hours?
Some of you people will act stupid again and put the country into further mess. That's how 8years ago you probably first stood in the rain for buhari and messed things up. When things sour, you'll be looking for visa to travel out.
If anything happens to this frail looking man, Shettima, the boko haram guy will become your president and run the country over. I'm tired of Nigerians, really!

GodsOwnMan:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by stasius: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Welcome back sir.
Thank God for your health.

But Christians in Nigeria say No to Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Thankio
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by womenareapezz: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zydote:

just remember! One certain old man was voted to be President and that certain old man destroy Nigeria beyond recognition for 8yrs.

Now a certain old man is springing out of that corn that once deluded this country to further finish what his predecessor couldn't finished
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
UK don arrange am
He's now fit for campaign.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by silibaba: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ancestor is back
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
This onehas been discharged from a medical workshop
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by cosmos1440: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sergio103:
Of course why won't minions/urchins hail thier big shark that is actually a lower class in the Kingdom.

Going out for medical checkup in London whereas your low budget Dubai you built from scratch should have met the demand......no be crase??.

You are welcome back to the nation, because even agboros are welcomed in dinning, but please bear it in mind that you will involuntary be retired in politics with a big shame come 2023

Distant 3rd no be anybody's mate

Modified

For those saying "Tinubu is a candidate to beat because the media has been scooping for info about this his trip".....

I tell you.....

If Obi should leave this country 4 days without any info of his where about.........na then you go know where everybody's eyes dey cool

Olodo !!!
For your information
Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi is currently not in the country and the media is quiet about it, that shows you that your Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi is inconsequential

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.