Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term (5854 Views)

Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Killington(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Endorsement no be big deal
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by phr0nesis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yeye governor
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by bmdondmix: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Their matter

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by sisisioge: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sure....awon hungry traditional rulers.....sebi the guy did so much for ogun abi? Shior!
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by juman(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
He is lucky his opponent is in disarray.

People have been complaining he is not good governor.
Endorsement does not guarantee him votes.

1 Like

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by pepericozi: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Awon onijekuje.

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Like seriously
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Relaxnrethink: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Politics and game of deceit.

Lovers of cool, stress free songs, subscribe to the channel below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeMzVJXOaOmJe3IbBTneZvw

Thank you
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Eleyi!
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Enneecy(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Starhearts: 4:10am On Oct 07, 2022
I right u there
My amiable King... Alaperu of Iperu
Oba Adeleke Idowu... ODORU V
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Starhearts: 4:11am On Oct 07, 2022
I right u there
My amiable King... Alaperu of Iperu
Oba Adeleke Idowu... ODOR U V
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nice

Meanwhile

A foolish Nigerian choice.
1. ATIKU- TO REPLICATE ADAMAWA DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA

2. OBI- TO REPLICATE ANAMBRA DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

3. KWANKWASO. TO REPLICATE KANO DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.

See their nonesense scale of preference, from least performing to most performing (their last choice). They will try to justify their government failure by saying good governance didn't make Lagos developed, but because it was Nigeria former capital, while.
Calabar was also a capital. Or was Lagos the only capital in Africa, or was Lagos Capital of Africa, why is it more developed than 90% of capitals in Africa, plus Calabar and Abuja. It's Good governance, wether you like it or not.

THEY DON'T WANT NIGERIA TO BE LIKE LAGOS, BACKWARDNESS MENTALITY, FOOLISHNESS MENTALITY. YOU EXPECT ATIKU OR OBI TO DO BETTER THAN WHAT THEY DID WHILE THEY WERE YOUNG GOVERNORS OR VP.

We are tired of people trooping to Lagos, let the development spread equally, for a greater nation, we are tired of Lagos congestion.

Have you collected your monthly stipend for the month of October from APChit government

1 Like

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by sucrose157(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:
Iperu Remo my maternal heritage.

Wesley Methodist Cathedral was last visited for my Grandmother's funeral in the early 2000s

Funfact
Both Dapo Abiodun of APC and Ladi Adebutu of PDP are from Iperu Remo.

Ladi's dad, Chief Kensington Adebutu of

Premier Lotto fame (Baba Ijebu), donated all the pews of Wesley Methodist Cathedral in the 1980s.

The first indigenous bank in Nigeria, Agbonmagbe Bank (now Wema Bank), was established by Chief Okupe (Father of Doyin Okupe), who was from the Agbonmagbe Royal House of Iperu Remo.

God willing, I will visit Iperu again someday.

Omo AKESAN Baale Oja, Akesan Agbe ooo

1 Like

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Enkidu70: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1578104993957060608?t=Hy1W1o79xB03aimPuA4piA&s=19

See them looking like captured goblins. May the ancestors join forces to punish you all

Dirty, evil old men
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by tollyboy5(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

Wesley Methodist Cathedral was last visited for my Grandmother's funeral in the early 2000s

Funfact

Ladi's dad, Chief Kensington Adebutu of Premier Lotto fame (Baba Ijebu), donated all the pews of Wesley Methodist Cathedral in the 1980s.

The first indigenous bank in Nigeria, Agbonmagbe Bank (now Wema Bank), was established by Chief Okupe (Father of Doyin Okupe), who was from the Agbonmagbe Royal House of Iperu Remo.

I have the feelings that ladi will do better, but PDP are not serious.

Kensington adebutu donated much to gateway polytechnic at saapade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Viraltrends123: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2022
SheikhMuniru:

Have you collected your monthly stipend for the month of October from APChit government
I'm not voting for party, we are voting person and track records, not promises
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by haffaze777(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

I have the feelings that ladi will do better, but PDP are not serious.

Kensington adebutu donated much to gateway polytechnic at saapade.

Don't ever wish that mofo on my dear state,what do you know about that clueless ladi?have you ever listen to his interview once? Depe abiodun is clueless but ladi adebutu can never be an option.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by tollyboy5(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Don't ever wish that mofo on my dear state,what do you know about that clueless ladi?have you ever listen to his interview once? Depe abiodun is clueless but ladi adebutu can never be an option.
Orisirisi if that be the case then eleyi might be the better choice.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by haffaze777(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

Orisirisi if that be the case then eleyi might be the better choice.

Ladi is just overfed illiterate,try to listen to his interview to get what I'm saying,4 years of suffering under depe abiodun is okay than 8 years suffering under ladi,depe abiodun is the reason I hate Osibanjo because he's the one that impose the useless man on us,ijebu have many wise,knowledgeable and good political leaders,I don't know why Osibanjo can't find any of those leaders instead of this depe Abiodun.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by tollyboy5(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Ladi is just overfed illiterate,try to listen to his interview to get what I'm saying,4 years of suffering under depe abiodun is okay than 8 years suffering under ladi,depe abiodun is the reason I hate Osibanjo because he's the one that impose the useless man on us,ijebu have many wise,knowledgeable and good political leaders,I don't know why Osibanjo can't find any of those leaders instead of this depe Abiodun.
Auto correct is changing "dapo" to "depe" on your device. It is tinubu that brought dapo not osibanjo.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by haffaze777(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

Auto correct is changing "dapo" to "depe" on your device. It is tinubu that brought dapo not osibanjo.

I did type depe not dapogrin
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by tollyboy5(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
haffaze777:

I did type depe not dapogrin
grin grin grin comrade take it easy lol
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by ufuosman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by haffaze777(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

grin grin grin comrade take it easy lol
grin cheesy
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Eagle07(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

Funfact

Ladi's dad, Chief Kensington Adebutu of Premier Lotto fame (Baba Ijebu), donated all the pews of Wesley Methodist Cathedral in the 1980s.

Why are they saying Davido dad owns WEMA Bank ?

Thanks for the Info.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Throwback: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eagle07:

Why are they saying Davido dad owns WEMA Bank ?

Thanks for the Info.

WEMA bank (formerly Agbonmagbe Bank before it was taken over) and National Bank were the names used by Oodua Investment for their 2 banks, then later merged both into a single WEMA Bank.

The acronym WEMA is likely from WEMABOD (Western Nigeria Marketing Board) which is the predecessor to Oodua Investment.

Oodua Investment still keeps a significant percentage of WEMA Bank, but I would not rule out that private individuals like Davido's dad also have a significant stake in the bank.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by Eagle07(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:

WEMA bank (formerly Agbonmagbe Bank before it was taken over) and National Bank were the names used by Oodua Investment for their 2 banks, then later merged both into a single WEMA Bank.

The acronym WEMA is likely from WEMABOD (Western Nigeria Marketing Board) which is the predecessor to Oodua Investment.

Oodua Investment still keeps a significant percentage of WEMA Bank, but I would not rule out that private individuals like Davido's dad also have a significant stake in the bank.

Oooh I now see. That’s good.
Re: Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term by HRMK: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
what of #omobabaijebu?he is also from remo now!anyway pdp primaries for ogun has bn annuled by the court!no shaking!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Trashes Tinubu At Sarkin Doya Polling Unit In Gombe State / NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff / BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Court Acquits Major Hamza Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.