Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) (25113 Views)

President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2022
tishbite41:

That doesn't negate my statement
nda admits the same number of cadets from all state
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by odun51587: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Sai babaSai baba...
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless the president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria
God bless the vice president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria
God bless the Armed forces of the Fed Rep of Nigeria
God bless the incoming president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria His Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, the Asiwaju of Nigeria.
God bless SW SS NW NC and NE
Your non inclusion of SE, shows you are not a true Nigerian. You are only pretending. All those aforementioned above are useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by DantataJR: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:
Picture in one word describes the amazing foolishness of the whole south

Jesus

Just take a look at that picture

A whole our military

From A-Z only northerners

We from the south

Deserve what we're getting.

I laugh @ their one Nigeria nonsense grin
I know southerners who passed out as well. Not just northerners. Most of the problems Nigeria is facing is because of misinformation. Verify before you come online and pour fuel on naked flames. People like you are part of this country's problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by omenka(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless the incoming president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria His Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, the Asiwaju of Nigeria.
Zombiedients right now.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2022
My prayer and wish for my son, NDA
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Jesus

A whole our military

We from the south

clown. All 36 states are represented there. Stop being foolish.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by haybhi1(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2022
lebron7:

You a very ignorant and foolish person
What do you know about the NDA,
Who told you it's only northerners

Leave am, chief.
That's their life cycle. It's built on propaganda. And everyone wants their downfall and oppression. And they must be getting pity.

You can't do otherwise, or you're their enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2022
ebufa:

Ndi Yoruba are the archilles heel of southern solidarity, they have the weakest,sloppiest backbone you can imagine...they will forego principles over crass opportunism (masked as political sophistication) any minute of the day! They want freedom but do not possess the gravitas or agro to fight for it...ok stay neutral and allow ndigbo to run the fulani out of town...for where? they will go behind the south to collaborate and philander with the north.

The koko is the in the control of the army,police and judiciary ! if the south is unable to wrest 2 or at least one of the security agencies from the fulanis,then we will remain slaves in the country,yorubas seem ever ready to play the house slaves role to a tee.
you same igbos saying it's better if North clinch the presidency again than for a South West man. So who is now philandering with the North. One thing I hate about you people is how you accuse people of the mistakes you guys are committing.

Tinubu is the closest candidate for Southern candidate to win the election. Tell me any other Southern politicians strong enough to pull 25% vote in the North.

Well let me not waste my time with you
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by tishbite41(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
Keep deceiving yourself for all I care

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by tishbite41(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Lekan239:
you same igbos saying it's better if North clinch the presidency again than for a South West man. So who is now philandering with the North. One thing I hate about you people is how you accuse people of the mistakes you guys are committing.

Tinubu is the closest candidate for Southern candidate to win the election. Tell me any other Southern politicians strong enough to pull 25% vote in the North.

Well let me not waste my time with you
After he worked against Jonathan
Let Atiku win so that the North will rule for good 16 years
If Tinubu wins, you folks will keep betraying the South
After Atiku rules, una go don get sense
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Ojycelarma: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Jesus

A whole our military

We from the south

You people and this your talk, no body is being stopped from joining the military , police, navy or what ever associated with the Federal Government OF NIGERIA,,, Maybe the set of people you talk about value it more.. Until we value our country and our people instead of always being abusive and saboteurs #NothingIsWrongWithNigeria reason Tinubu wants to continue the good work of Major General Buhari, some few Nigerians just need to see what it means to be a patriotic citizen of a particular country.. #GodBlessNigeria PEACE UNITY & PROGRESS
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by rowrowland: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Jesus
A whole our military
You are petty and stupid for calling Jesus in your mischief. you know nothing about NDA enrolment, and you can see their states of origin printed on their foreheads, abi angry
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by lebron7(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2022
derolemode:

Let me correct you there, all states don't have same number of slot and even if they do, are all the zones having equal number of states? There's gross in-equilibrium of things in the Nigerian state and let's not always shy away from this injustice
What are you saying?
The slots are equal for all states
If that's not fair enough for you, I don't know what would be
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by lebron7(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2022
tishbite41:

Keep deceiving yourself for all I care
You are extremely ignorant
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by lebron7(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Ok, but majority are children of the elite, elite from the north...
Also, 239 is a very small number, don't you think?
Even admission into the school is not on merit at all...
You people always come up with stupid fiction to support your twisted ideas
So Anambra state cadets are children of northern elites abi
God, the concentration of ignorant people on nairaland is alarming
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Vlas05(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Foolish quotes at its peak

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2022
lebron7:

You people always come up with stupid fiction to support your twisted ideas
So Anambra state cadets are children of northern elites abi
God, the concentration of ignorant people on nairaland is alarming
If not elite from the north, they are mostly "children of the elite"... This stands true.
Selection process is not fair neither

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Sagefromtheeast: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2022
lebron7:

You a very ignorant and foolish person
What do you know about the NDA,
Who told you it's only northerners

Tell him what he doesn't know.
Prove him wrong!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Cladez(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2022
bestijenkins94:
Next they will be killed
Kill ke? These ones no dey fight
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless SOUTH EAST
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by beyondPen(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2022
ebufa:

Ndi Yoruba are the archilles heel of southern solidarity, they have the weakest,sloppiest backbone you can imagine...they will forego principles over crass opportunism (masked as political sophistication) any minute of the day! They want freedom but do not possess the gravitas or agro to fight for it...ok stay neutral and allow ndigbo to run the fulani out of town...for where? they will go behind the south to collaborate and philander with the north.

The koko is the in the control of the army,police and judiciary ! if the south is unable to wrest 2 or at least one of the security agencies from the fulanis,then we will remain slaves in the country,yorubas seem ever ready to play the house slaves role to a tee.

Your post is full of hate and sadly alot of idiots liked and shared.

When did the yorubas and igbos made a pact.
We are different races and we differ in reasoning.

We have made our lands very liveable for us and even your people and the northerns come with buses and lorry everyday for better living.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by KINGKONG(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:

No talk this kind thing outside ooo make dem no break your head
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nword223: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless SS SE NE

That is how it's going to be. Again SS will be your waterloo as we can't let you stranger have it.

Mark it today.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2022
KINGKONG:

No talk this kind thing outside ooo make dem no break your head

you people allow hatred to cover your eyes.i have a relative
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If men were God, they will not allow rain to fall in the SE but thank God, God is not a man. He allows rain to fall on the roof of every one including sinners. He doesn't exclude the SE from breathing this free oxygen from God. The free oxygen that someone is breathing and having the strength to type on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
tishbite41:

After he worked against Jonathan
Let Atiku win so that the North will rule for good 16 years
If Tinubu wins, you folks will keep betraying the South
After Atiku rules, una go don get sense
south west betrayed the south? Did you know how many vote Jonathan pulled in south west 2015 election. Jonathan practically failed to pull the required number of vote he was expected to pulled from the North that's why he failed. South West gave him 50/50 or rather 55/45.

That's why you guys keep bringing up wrong claims to buttress your point.

Igbos have been playing second fidel to the North since inception. Can you explain why dey always win igbo states 90/10 in any general election, explain why your leaders failed to vote for their own in the primary election?. Can you tell me any other state in the south except from igbo land a northern as ever won with 90/10 percentage?

A northern won't campaign in the south east because he know he will surely win. Come next election I won't be surprised if a northern won any state in igbo land. I have even played a bet on that effect.

Your fight should be against the North and your own people. But I guess since social media is your weapon and majority of the northern people are not active on social media, you guys tend to turn your anger on the south west who are readily active online..

Ojukwu(igbo) wanted to separate Nigeria, Gowan(north) said no. Thus the civil war started.. same North is currently dealing with kanu(igbo) right now, yet you still see the North as ur brothers and the south west as the enemy, should we call it Stockholm syndrome?

Jonathan won Ekiti state 56%
Lagos state 45%
Oyo state 40%
Ondo state 45%
Osun state 40%
Ogun state 40%

In 2019 election, the igbos gave a higher percentage to a particular northern candidate, while the vote is shared amongst the two candidate in south west because south west people are not easily manipulated like the igbos

Abia gave atiku. 70%
Anambra hlgave Atiku. 90%
Ebony gave Atiku. 75%
Imo gave Atiku. 67%
Enugu gave Atiku. 85%

The vote was yet split in south west 2019
Ekiti gave. 57/40% between the two northern
Lagos gave. 52/42%
Ogun gave. 48/35%
Ondo gave. 49/43%
Oyo gave. 43/43%
Osun gave. 48/47%.

Can you now see this my statistics has proven igbos are group of people that are easily manipulated by the North.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
lailo:

Trash as usual.Empty analysis bereaved of objectivity. You said the koko is just to have a control of 2 out of army, police and judiciary but u guys had everything in presidency btw 2009-2015 and could not change anything. The igbos have a shot at presidency via Jonathan. They dominated his regime and for good 6 years could not change the status quo. If yorubas want to continue slaving under Fulani why didn't igbos and SS people use the opportunity of Jonathan's 6 years rule to liberate themselves forever? Or it is still Yoruba people who were no where to be found in that regime that hold their hands? You clamour for power, u were giving, through the assistance of the yorubas, only to begin looting pree. You couldn't even do Second Niger bridge, Ogoniland oil spillage clean-up, distrupt the north's dominance in military, do proper restructuring of the country or perhaps break away from Nigeria. Did yoruba stop u and Jonathan from achieving all these even with power of presidency? What else do u people need? Only to be making empty threat, accusing others for your failure. Yorubas are not your problem, you are your greatest enemy. You will liberate yourself if u want to. You don't need the yorubas. I believe u are not ready yet. Stop accusing other tribes for your failure.

Liars will end up in hell!Nigeria today is the handiwork of a kleptocratic northern hegemony backed and sustained by a collaborative and equally corrupt Yoruba political and economic elite both groups are of course lackeys and proxies of the demonic british ruling class. Know this and know peace!
You are an accomplished liar............The corrupt and unrepresentative Igbo abuja politicians do not and have never had the access to national political and economic power that yoruba haave had since the end of the civil war 52 years ago.FACT

Gowon ruled with Awolowo as second in command
muritala ruled with Obasanjo as second in command
Buhari ruled with idiagbon as second in command
Abacha ruked with Diya as second in command
IBB ruled with aikhomu as second in command.....................these group are the architects of the mess Nigeria is today,they crafted and shaped the constitutions that have turned Igbos to a minority ethnic nation today....................My happiness today is that Nigerians have subconsciously realised that the Ndigbo have what it takes to make lasting and enduring chages in the country. Jonathan's presidency was an Ijaw enterprise so do not get it twisted.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
lailo:

Trash as usual.Empty analysis bereaved of objectivity. The igbos have a shot at presidency via Jonathan. They dominated his regime and for good 6 years could not change the status quo. If yorubas want to continue slaving under Fulani why didn't igbos and SS people use the opportunity of Jonathan's 6 years rule to liberate themselves forever? Or it is still Yoruba people who were no where to be found in that regime that hold their hands? You clamour for power, u were giving, through the assistance of the yorubas, only to begin looting pree. You couldn't even do Second Niger bridge, Ogoniland oil spillage clean-up, distrupt the north's dominance in military, do proper restructuring of the country or perhaps break away from Nigeria. Did yoruba stop u and Jonathan from achieving all these even with power of presidency? What else do u people need? Only to be making empty threat, accusing others for your failure. Yorubas are not your problem, you are your greatest enemy. You will liberate yourself if u want to. You don't need the yorubas. I believe u are not ready yet. Stop accusing other tribes for your failure.

Do not worry about Ndigbo,that boat sailed years ago! the fulanis know we are crazier than them.........problem is yoruba afonjas and their treacherous behinds!

The liberation of all Igbo lands continue apace.....real time and online! the fulani leverages of power will continue to be disassembled in the east!
Ultimately Yorubas will be called upon to pick a side ....whose side are you going to be on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.