Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) (25134 Views)

President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Yeah. It was Ndi Yoruba that killed all the military and civilian leaders of other regions and preserved theirs in the first coup.

The Nzeogwu coup which was really led by Ifeajuna was a false flag operation,that was financed and planned by British intelligence( using the anglophile Ifeajuna as a proxy )..........aim was to get Ndigbo out of national life and it worked perfectly! divide and rule tactics!

same british intelligence used the drunk Dimka to assasinate Murtala muhammed! Go read and study!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Announced3:

After you bastard created the silly coup and azikwe non inclusion of secession clause..
You bastard are the architect of the south fall

You are a complete fool and buffoon! Your arguments have no merit........so because azikiwe made a mistake that is why Yorubas have continued to sustain the mistake? is that not cutting your nose to spite your face? My brother Ndigbo are not fools! Youruba love for Northern misrule is because of Oil and to ensure that access is maintained for northern and yoruba elite to control the proceeds!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by beyondPen(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
beyondPen:

Your post is full of hate and sadly alot of idiots liked and shared.

When did the yorubas and igbos made a pact.
We are different races and we differ in reasoning.

We have made our lands very liveable for us and even your people and the northerns come with buses and lorry everyday for better living.

If igbos have beef with hausas just settle your quarrel with them and dont be involving us in your matrimonial matters.

Leave us yorubas be abeg
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by tishbite41(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lekan239:
south west betrayed the south? Did you know how many vote Jonathan pulled in south west 2015 election. Jonathan practically failed to pull the required number of vote he was expected to pulled from the North that's why he failed. South West gave him 50/50 or rather 55/45.

That's why you guys keep bringing up wrong claims to buttress your point.

Igbos have been playing second fidel to the North since inception. Can you explain why dey always win igbo states 90/10 in any general election, explain why your leaders failed to vote for their own in the primary election?. Can you tell me any other state in the south except from igbo land a northern as ever won with 90/10 percentage?

A northern won't campaign in the south east because he know he will surely win. Come next election I won't be surprised if a northern won any state in igbo land. I have even played a bet on that effect.

Your fight should be against the North and your own people. But I guess since social media is your weapon and majority of the northern people are not active on social media, you guys tend to turn your anger on the south west who are readily active online..

Ojukwu(igbo) wanted to separate Nigeria, Gowan(north) said no. Thus the civil war started.. same North is currently dealing with kanu(igbo) right now, yet you still see the North as ur brothers and the south west as the enemy, should we call it Stockholm syndrome?

Jonathan won Ekiti state 56%
Lagos state 45%
Oyo state 40%
Ondo state 45%
Osun state 40%
Ogun state 40%

In 2019 election, the igbos gave a higher percentage to a particular northern candidate, while the vote is shared amongst the two candidate in south west because south west people are not easily manipulated like the igbos

Abia gave atiku. 70%
Anambra hlgave Atiku. 90%
Ebony gave Atiku. 75%
Imo gave Atiku. 67%
Enugu gave Atiku. 85%

The vote was yet split in south west 2019
Ekiti gave. 57/40% between the two northern
Lagos gave. 52/42%
Ogun gave. 48/35%
Ondo gave. 49/43%
Oyo gave. 43/43%
Osun gave. 48/47%.

Can you now see this my statistics has proven igbos are group of people that are easily manipulated by the North.

Afonja
Funny how you skipped Abiola's and Obasanjo's statistics
Obasanjo defeated an eternal hero like Ojukwu in the SE. I hope OBJ is from Kafanchan.
Not surprised at your selective amnesia
So you were expecting the Igbos to vote Buhari in 2019?!
We might be in bondage but we're not stupid
The SW will be taught a lesson next year. Betrayal will never be rewarded
And you can bookmark my post
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Ehinjuola: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Joshmoore:
God punish Devil
D way diz shettima dey look wit stern face dey fear me somhw somhw... Shey no b boko /militant we wan vote laidiz coz his look is more of criminal.
Abi na only me dey reason hm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
ebufa:

The Nzeogwu coup which was really led by Ifeajuna was a false flag operation,that was financed and planned by British intelligence( using the anglophile Ifeajuna as a proxy )..........aim was to get Ndigbo out of national life and it worked perfectly! divide and rule tactics!

same british intelligence used the drunk Dimka to assasinate Murtala muhammed! Go read and study!

Nice spin...NOT! What is the next spin? Ojukwu didn't bolt to Gabon? He was abducted by aliens in a craft and taken to the Andromeda?
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Steve0979(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cladez:
Kill ke? These ones no dey fight
who dey feed u dis lie?so if dey are attacked by bokoharam or bandit dey will not fight abi ,every soja navy airforce fights except u r not deployed in theatre of war
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bigi120: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:
Picture in one word describes the amazing foolishness of the whole south

Jesus

Just take a look at that picture

A whole our military

From A-Z only northerners

We from the south

Deserve what we're getting.

I laugh @ their one Nigeria nonsense grin

An Igbo guy was the best Graduating Cadet
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bigi120: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
don't mind them, the best graduating cadet is even an easterner

yh that true
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bigi120:

yh that true
but another illiterate there was quoting me that only notherners get admission into nda
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Nice spin...NOT! What is the next spin? Ojukwu didn't bolt to Gabon? He was abducted by aliens in a craft and taken to the Andromeda?

What do you know! you are a simpleton nah! a vacuous and empty brained black African! proud and ignorant! that is why you are wide awake while Fulanis are stealing your destiny and threatening to enslave your black ass!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by lailo: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
ebufa:

Do not worry about Ndigbo,that boat sailed years ago! the fulanis know we are crazier than them.........problem is yoruba afonjas and their treacherous behinds!

The liberation of all Igbo lands continue apace.....real time and online! the fulani leverages of power will continue to be disassembled in the east!
Ultimately Yorubas will be called upon to pick a side ....whose side are you going to be on?
You are even confused. You have power and u could not do anything. It is now that u don't have power that u now wake up to disassemble somebody. grin
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by lailo: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
ebufa:

Liars will end up in hell!Nigeria today is the handiwork of a kleptocratic northern hegemony backed and sustained by a collaborative and equally corrupt Yoruba political and economic elite both groups are of course lackeys and proxies of the demonic british ruling class. Know this and know peace!
You are an accomplished liar............The corrupt and unrepresentative Igbo abuja politicians do not and have never had the access to national political and economic power that yoruba haave had since the end of the civil war 52 years ago.FACT

Gowon ruled with Awolowo as second in command
muritala ruled with Obasanjo as second in command
Buhari ruled with idiagbon as second in command
Abacha ruked with Diya as second in command
IBB ruled with aikhomu as second in command.....................these group are the architects of the mess Nigeria is today,they crafted and shaped the constitutions that have turned Igbos to a minority ethnic nation today....................My happiness today is that Nigerians have subconsciously realised that the Ndigbo have what it takes to make lasting and enduring chages in the country. Jonathan's presidency was an Ijaw enterprise so do not get it twisted.
Jonathan is now an ijaw enterprise but it was all igbos business in his regime. At least through Jonathan, igbos have powers to change things in the way they want it. You held the military(Azubuike Ihejirika) finance(Okonjo Iweala), CBN(Emefiele), Economy(Peter Obi). Igbos ran Nigeria with Jonathan for good 6 years and u could not change the bad system inherited from the past leaders u listed. You couldn't even do second Niger bridge that u have been accusing past leaders of playing politics with, only for Fulani to come and do it for u. Or the 6 years under Jonathan was not enough for u to deal with the fulanis and North? Igbos and chest beating grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 2:07am On Oct 08, 2022
lailo:

Jonathan is now an ijaw enterprise but it was all igbos business in his regime. At least through Jonathan, igbos have powers to change things in the way they want it. You held the military(Azubuike Ihejirika) finance(Okonjo Iweala), CBN(Emefiele), Economy(Peter Obi). Igbos ran Nigeria with Jonathan for good 6 years and u could not change the bad system inherited from the past leaders u listed. You couldn't even do second Niger bridge that u have been accusing past leaders of playing politics with, only for Fulani to come and do it for u. Or the 6 years under Jonathan was not enough for u to deal with the fulanis and North? Igbos and chest beating grin grin grin grin

see afonja sense...you want to run me street? ...a full fledged igbo born and bred! you must outta ur friggin mind! i take it that the disaster that is Buhari is also yoruba led disaster........seeing that its globally adjudged that The APC is by far the worst regime in Africa.......a regime that has all but buried the Nigerian economy...........no be your starboy Fashola that is holding down 3 key ministries........but am not here to score cheap points......am here to spit facts! Buhari's regime is by no means a Yoruba regime,it is by and large a fulani led regime......except that the yorubas have taken their favorite position...walking sheepishly behind the fulanis ,collecting crumbs and feeling all uppity!

This generation of yorubas are a disgrace to the yoruba nation that birthed FELA and GANI....................you could not even save the hapless xtians in the north, or at least even save the naira..........or even push one single political restructuring agenda ! NOT ONE!

At least Jonathan held a constitutional conference within the 5 years he was in power.......what did you achieve in 8 years ? ZILCH !

Your speaker Gbajabiamila left his legislative advocacy to junket all over Mecca,Dubai and shitta,.......wasting 4 years completely!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 2:12am On Oct 08, 2022
lailo:

You are even confused. You have power and u could not do anything. It is now that u don't have power that u now wake up to disassemble somebody. grin

Keep on dreaming sir ! we need you asleep as jungle matures all round you! I hope you do not have relatives in the east! its about to get groovy! Fulani means business and we igbos are not smiling too! This is a knife fight and the last man standing wins........its gonna be an ugly 2023!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
ebufa:

Your self delusion does not extend to me. your diversionary and opaque arguments deliberately and carefully averted my pending allegation against you and your ilk..........why are you so tepid about fulani wholesome abuse of all Nigerians and always so vocal about Ndigbo....who have done next to nothing to your people!

You barked and threatened Jonathan to no ends .........where is your power against Buhari's numerous war crimes against specific ethnic nations in the ZOO !!!

I lived and mixed with Yorubas of all classes while living in Lagos................Your tribe's biggest fear is Igbo ascendancy to any kind of power.........PERIOD! Bro its about you and your fulani brothers maintaining unimpeded access to Igboland's abundant gas resources!PERIOD

Go and slay the green eyed monster tormenting your dark soul! See our gas resources and territories you usurped,we will get it all back 100%!

You're yiibo. You have no right to talk about delusion. That's your default mode.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're yiibo. You have no right to talk about delusion. That's your default mode.

Go tell that to the nearly 150,000 nigerian soldiers that bit the dust in Biafra in the 1960s..............you lily livered buck broken hamites had to run to your masters and saviors Britain for help...........! "the man who eyes his superior is just subconsciously admiring him"...that is an igbo adage! The Igbo gusto can never be your portion.........its just not in you! we will go ahead and liberate our land!
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
ebufa:

Go tell that to the nearly 150,000 nigerian soldiers that bit the dust in Biafra in the 1960s..............you lily livered buck broken hamites had to run to your masters and saviors Britain for help...........! "the man who eyes his superior is just subconsciously admiring him"...that is an igbo adage! The Igbo gusto can never be your portion.........its just not in you! we will go ahead and liberate our land!

Keep fooling yourself (along with the hordes of
your fellow braindeadd flat-heads that are dumb enough to believe all that "if not for world powers we would have defeated the Nigerian forces"wink. You bums are renowned for your empty chest beating. I remember "no power in black Africa can stop us" running to Gabon with his tail between his legs after tricking your ancestors into facing armoured vehicles and automatic weapons with f**king machetes (stupidity runs in the blood of you imps from that region). That's bravery fo you right there.
Re: Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) by ebufa: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Keep fooling yourself (along with the hordes of
your fellow braindeadd flat-heads that are dumb enough to believe all that "if not for world powers we would have defeated the Nigerian forces"wink. You bums are renowned for your empty chest beating. I remember "no power in black Africa can stop us" running to Gabon with his tail between his legs after tricking your ancestors into facing armoured vehicles and automatic weapons with f**king machetes (stupidity runs in the blood of you imps from that region). That's bravery fo you right there.

OoH I thought you jealous demons wanted us out of Lagos?.........your desire for one nigeria ,where we are slaves is about to test its might against Ndigbo's desire for liberty and freedom! get ready to die fighting for what you believe in...........we are ready to join you in death! Get Ye Ready for the endless solitude of death!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George / Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.