Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends (2250 Views)

I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / As a man, how do I bring up my daughter in this world of so called woke men? / A Letter To So Called "Feminists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 5:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Little wins in my career struggle they discussed among themselves, make mockery of me behind me when i Bought a car, and they said it has no second hand value, after like four to five years, they struggle to buy that same car they discredited.
Joseph (Not real name) will tell me this what Charles said (Not real name too). But Charles has never in a day tell me this is what Joseph said behind me.

Any little opportunity Joseph have with me,he bring conversation him and Charles had. How Charles envy and hatted me so much.

I summoned courage to reach out to Charles, by telling him, why is it that whenever he's with people, he bring my issues, even the trivial ones that we always laugh together. He said the person telling me all of these is exaggerating.

Why I confronted him is that, I want to do away with both of them for life, so that they won't be surprised seeing me avoiding them.

Because this has been happening for years and it's telling on my mental health. Even women hardly behaves like this, these days.

I really do not know if I over reacted by confronting Charles for all his shenanigans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Tokskob2008: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Another fast way to death is "carrying" friends (ship) mata for head...

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by spinna: 5:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Change phone or your movement..no need deceiving yourself with frienemies.. they are very dangerous because they know your secrets and weak spots.. cut them off and face new goals

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2022
spinna:
Change phone or your movement..no need deceiving yourself with frienemies.. they are very dangerous because they know your secrets and weak spots.. cut them off and face new goals
Many thanks
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by spinna: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Spray:

Many thanks

You're welcome.. i cut off some friends since August and new and big things entered my life since then

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Gentlechika(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Move on this time, in a matured way. Friends are overrated.
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Zonefree(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2022
spinna:
Change phone number and movement cos of two useless homo sapiens

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Change phone number and movement cos of two useless homo sapiens
I won't change contact and movement. But I will avoid them for life. Dem Sabi me too well
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Zonefree(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Spray:

I won't change contact and movement. But I will avoid them for life. Dem Sabi me too well
Avoid them for life until one of them becomes Governor and you unavoid them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Avoid them for life until one of them becomes Governor and you unavoid them grin

Lolz. U don't just know me oo. Even if they become president

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by frozen70(f): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Spray:
Little wins in my career struggle they discussed among themselves, make mockery of me behind me when i Bought a car, and they said it has no second hand value, after like four to five years, they struggle to buy that same car they discredited.
Joseph (Not real name) will tell me this what Charles said (Not real name too). But Charles has never in a day tell me this is what Joseph said behind me.

Any little opportunity Joseph have with me,he bring conversation him and Charles had. How Charles envy and hatted me so much.

I summoned courage to reach out to Charles, by telling him, why is it that whenever he's with people, he bring my issues, even the trivial ones that we always laugh together. He said the person telling me all of these is exaggerating.

Why I confronted him is that, I want to do away with both of them for life, so that they won't be surprised seeing me avoiding them.

Because this has been happening for year and it's telling on my mental health. Even women hardly behaves like this, these days.

I really do not know if I over reacted by confronting Charles for all his shenanigans

You did well in your best interest

Am glad that both of them are now aware of the nonsense that they are talking about you and you have confronted one of them

Spill the beans and tell each other what you heard the gossiped about you

Then use it as an excuse to drop them

I don't trust anyone of them
Men don't gossip so am surprise

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by dawnomike(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Spray:

Because this has been happening for years and it's telling on my mental health. Even women hardly behaves like this, these days.

I use to have a friend called vicent that is like that... For the sake of my sanity and reputation, i cut him off.
There are billions of people in the world... Good friends are not scarce

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by faithfull18(f): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

You did well in your best interest

Am glad that both of them are now aware of the nonsense that they are talking about you and you have confronted one of them

Spill the beans and tell each other what you heard the gossiped about you

Then use it as an excuse to drop them

I don't trust anyone of them
Men don't gossip so am surprise
Men don't gossip? Are you for real? Infact, this generation of men gossip more than ladies do.

E.g I was in an eatery one day, a group of men sat on a table, middle age men o, and all they talked about was a fellow male colleague who tries to manage the little he earns. This is just one out of the many gatherings I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by jcflex(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Charles na man he be.

Joseph is the real enemy here.
People like joseph are the one to bring out issues just to hear what charles have to say abt it, and in return comes back to tell you what charles says and didnt say. Claiming to have your back, and telling you tales abt Charles.

Joseph is the enemy here.
Shine your eye.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by frozen70(f): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2022
faithfull18:

Men don't gossip? Are you for real? Infact, this generation of men gossip more than ladies do.

E.g I was in an eatery one day, a group of men saw on a table, middle age men o, and all they talked about was a fellow male colleague who tries to manage the little he earns. This is just one out of the many gatherings I have seen.

If that's the case

Real gently men don't have time for gossips

They are busy struggling to feed their family
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=jcflex post=117339768]Charles na man he be.

Joseph is the real enemy here.
People like joseph are the one to bring out issues just to hear what charles have to say abt it, and in return comes back to tell you what charles says and didnt say. Claiming to have your back, and telling you tales abt Charles.

Joseph is the enemy here.

Exactly Joseph is the real enemy
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Don't do away with them.. maybe they are the frenemies God want to prepare your table in their presence..

I like friends like that cause they indirectly motivates me to push harder and shove my success in their faces.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Franzinni: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Oga thier reason for resenting you is rooted in your behavior ... Maybe you are the type to show off and make everyone around you feel small ... That is the seed of envy. And most times it is planted by the person being envied, consciously or unconsciously.

What ever it is I would advice you to be careful now that you have unmasked them, they don't have pretense as a shield anymore ... Nah attack mode Dem dey so. It's universal human nature o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Joseph is playing you, he's a manipulator. As Charles has said, it's nothing. Don't be surprise if it was Joseph that do initiate your topic when the two are together

Avoid Mr Joseph, he doesn't mean well for you
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Epositive(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Ghost mode, ignore and other dissociation tactics come easy for some of us. I don't make friends with talkatives. Never did, never will. undecided
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Franzinni:
Oga thier reason for resenting you is rooted in your behavior ... Maybe you are the type to show off and make everyone around you feel small ... That is the seed of envy. And most times it is planted by the person being envied, consciously or unconsciously.

What ever it is I would advice you to be careful now that you have unmasked them, they don't have pretense as a shield anymore ... [b]Nah attack mode Dem dey so. It's universal human nature [/b]o.

Na me dem go attacked? Lol. And telling me i do show off that shows you don't know me too well
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Spray(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Joseph is playing you, he's a manipulator. As Charles has said, it's nothing. Don't be surprise if it was Joseph that do initiate your topic when the two are together

Avoid Mr Joseph, he doesn't mean well for you

I have avoided him. Many Thanks
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Baronthecelebri: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Cut them off, same thing is happening to my Boss

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by yemmit90: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Spray:

You don't need to cut them off completely, nobody is useless in life, as bad as you think they are, they might be the ones to safe you in future, that is what life has taught me.

Since you've knows them for who they are, it should be very easy to relate with them. Don't tell them your plans again, don't get too close to them again, be mindful of what you eat or drink with them, never follow their advises again, and more importantly, remotely help them where you think is necessary.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Blue86(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
The companion fools shall be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by realestate99: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Charles seems like a matured chap, Joseph is the instigator, cut him off!!! Leave Charles, he knew the person that fed you with the news when you confronted him, but still didn't blow the cover trying to explain unnecessary stuffs, he has my respect for that , he can keep secrets.
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Lucyomolola(f): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Keep them on a low, Dont let them much access into your life.

You might need a thing or the other from them wink
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Fbboyo: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cut those Ipob miscreants off from your life and have a happy life cool
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Richy4(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spray:

Change contacts because of friends? what happened to block button smiley
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by blaquebelle: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Skyfornia:
Don't do away with them.. maybe they are the frenemies God want to prepare your table in their presence..

I like friends like that cause they indirectly motivates me to push harder and shove my success in their faces.

Be careful of poison if you decide to keep such friends.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by Enigma1510(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Samething once happened to me, all i did was call them, made then realize i hate gossips and it doesn’t help people grow.

Afterwards, i blocked them everywhere online!!! No time for negativity bro. Surround yourself with the right people that would challenge you to be better…
Re: My Experience With Two Of My So Called Friends by ibechris(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
U are even lucky they haven't poisoned u.

Now that u know them,what are u waiting for?

Discard and unfriend them quickly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Marriage Counselor / Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. / I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.