Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death (64312 Views)

See Photo Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by 360frolic(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EJnBHjOiFWc/Vh-KkgAypzI/AAAAAAAG-Ck/G1tuLe2UdBM/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Ziworitin Alamieyeseigha, the younger brother of former Bayelsa state governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha shared this photo of the late politician while he was on life support at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital. Alamieyeseigha died on October 10th from Cardiac arrest.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Vfg4Yc6FERM/Vh-JzlAQi6I/AAAAAAAG-Cc/E3SEQkOI9wU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photos-late-alamieyeseigha-on-life.html

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by damton(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
May his soul Rest in peace.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ajbabs(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by akereconfi: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by gdamola(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
OK.. FTC.. We have a lot of unemployed people on Nairaland... Buhari what's happening. How far na?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by tempest01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Proves nothing...this could be arranged "after death"

40 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by braine(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who takes a selfie with a dying person?? angry Except, ofcourse, the whole thing is a sham.. cheesy

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Joniboi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
They look so much alike. Hope it's not what am thinking undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by QuiverBox(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
is that Alams?
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Blurry: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Life!

Whatever you do, please make heaven.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by seuncyber(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rip
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by muyeindaclub(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
r.i.p
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
The dude was busy taking selfie with his ailing bro on life support instead of him to dey kabash...smh for ppl sha...RIP Alams

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin SEE AS HE BE LIKE BAG OF BEANS ONTOP THE BED grin IF THE USELESS MAN HAD NO FRAUD CASE WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT HE WOULD HAVE GONE ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. THE LATE THIEF WAS GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA BUT COULDN'T BUILD A WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL THERE DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS. HIS STOOGE CALLED GEJ WAS AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT FAILURE FOR 6YRS ALSO HIS PEOPLE IN OTUOKE CANT BOAST OF POTABLE WATER. I PRAY FOR MORE DEATHS OF THIS CALLOUS LEADERS AND THEIR RELATIONS SO THEY CAN FEEL WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS GO THROUGH DUE TO THEIR EXCESSIVE LOOTING AND NEGLECT.

ROT IN HELL FIRE BAYELSA THIEF undecided

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Adiwana: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
soldier go,soldier come...............you know the rest

bible called everything vanity..whether rich or poor,one day monkey go market,im no go return

*modified*
see the kin environment this thief die on..former gov for that matter.NO facilities..all the money he looted if had properly been invested could perhaps helped him survive but no,na for his own selfish interest..
i wonder why people dont learn..after everything,you go still die leave everything.we no carry anything enter this world,we no go carry anything comot

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by opella(f): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Taking selfie with a dying man. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by fejikudz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Some idiots will still say PHOTOSHOP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by sosodevf(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sorry Bro
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Blurry: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
snowDiva:
T
searching4love:
s

Space bookers
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by adroitish: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
He's dead... we accept... just let us see him during lying in state

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
No death is sweet, even that of your sworn enemies.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ShakurM(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls don't tell me to show pity for this guy.He betrayed the people of Bayelsa twice while governing them, he escaped British watch in disguise after accumulating public funds in his pocket, came home, His successor, GEJ gave him a presidential pardon and even appointed him as part of delegates of a new era, who am I to judge?who am I not to judge! His exit is a testimony to the noble hearts in power. Wife critically ill, he died, son died ...This is a lesson to the embezzlers.

You have written your name as a woeful failure in the book of history .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by kayo80(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Whoa! I must confess, when I first heard of his death, I thought he had faked it and gone off to one island to live in peace. My condolence to his family members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ajepako(f): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
The dude is already dead according to this picture..

Look at his mouth..

Anyway, may God console his family

Indeed , a lesson for us..

Make a good name while you are alive..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by mymadam(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Really on life support?
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ZYZZA: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
After all the pressure of APC , there have don there best, now the are happy Broom waving demons
#IHATEAPC #AM A WAILER AND AM PROUD

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ZYZZA: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
After all the pressure of APC , there have don there best, now the are happy Broom waving demons
#IHATEAPC #AM A WAILER AND AM PROUD
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by nawtibownie: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Really? Selfie beside a dying man. No respect

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by jelal007(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
SCAM......where's the corpse?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.