Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,153 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) (6548 Views)

She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Sister Just To Fund My Marriage / Man Discovers That His Fiancee Is His Sister Just Days To Their Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Templee333(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
OP must be like 12 years old. Dem neva serve you breakfast before
if the guy come see wetin she post 4 here im go laugh tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by dnawah(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2022
kenzysmith:
Once a relationship reaches this stage... There is no breaking up.
this one na small naw!! Guys go even help ur mama pepper for kitchen.when the time reach the go take of.
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2022
dnawah:
this one na small naw!! Guys go even help ur mama pepper for kitchen.when the time reach the go take of.
bad character chases people away.
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Disgusting tueh

Yuck
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Red02(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2022
What will be will be undecided
Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2022
Dunkjames5:
Rozross Go come for una head oo grin
I dont have time for stupid trolls because outside here they cant have that guts and confidence to speak with me or about me

1 Like

Re: When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) by Dunkjames5(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
I dont have time for stupid trolls because outside here they cant have that guts and confidence to speak with me or about me
wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas From Rihanna With Love / 10 Different Types Of Prostitute / How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.