Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims (28697 Views)

Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by arsenal33: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Badguy77:
Only Nigerian government negotiate with terrorist and kidnappers... Tilimbu and bwari
The US govt
does
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by bdon123(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
May ur life take d direction buhari has given Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by bdon123(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2022
jojothaiv:
What I know is there are many sides to the real story, we are at the mercy of the media and their conjectures.
I don't support mamu,bt wit past precedent of Buhari govt...i cant say they not twisting d story or making wild accusations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by jclassiq(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
He was feeding fat on the government and families of the victims. His oga Gumi has kept quiet
I don't know why they are not going after that one. He shld be the mastermind na.

1 Like

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
E remain gumi
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by unclejb2(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2022
jojothaiv:
What I know is there are many sides to the real story, we are at the mercy of the media and their conjectures.
the government is fully involved in what is happening. What were their initial demands before Mamu introduced money.....LAND! The APC brought in these Fulani terrorists prior to 2015. The deal was if Jonathan refuses to cede power, the Jihad of Uthman Dan Fodio would be continued with these people. Jonathan conceded before 2pm and the plan changed. Nothing to do with them again. RUGA, Life stock Transformation crap, water bill bullshit... all in the bid to keep to the land agreement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by 7arrows: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
He was feeding fat on the government and families of the victims. His oga Gumi has kept quiet

He's a terrorist. The government is also a terrorist organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by snowball11(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Terrorists love themselves

This one loud! grin

Terrorist Okoro! cheesy
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by juman(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2022
I don't know how buhari became general.
Anyway all Nigerian generals are very useless.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by juman(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Sheikh gumi might be also gaining money from the kidnapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by jojothaiv(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

Regardless, we know for sure his absence culminated in the freedom of the abductees.
No doubt about that, there's a missing link then if you ask me...

1 Like

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by tfelicityk(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
“Going forward, our security agencies must synergise their operations and the government should open more room for further engagements.”

That is the team spirit... Not the greedy, egocentric beings in the systems.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by treatise: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2022
jamace:
This Mamu of a guy released one video on whatsapp shedding crocodile tears and blaming the govt for the killing of some captives.

Oh God, are you there? Some persons should be fired by thunder.
The mamu and the government are one and the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Cajal(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2022
HateBigots:

You'll get kidnapped and shot by terrorists. Ameen
Remember if you point a finger to someone the rest of your fingers are directed at you
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
They had a deal with them terrorist bt mamu frustrated the deal. we understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
He's also a good friend of Atiku and Shettima, don't forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
He's also a good friend of Atiku and Shettima, don't forget
I know of Atiku but that of Shettima, I am not aware.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I know of Atiku but that of Shettima, I am not aware.
They even took pictures together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They even took pictures together
I have seen it. But taking picture together may or may not mean friendship.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I have seen it. But taking picture together may or may not mean friendship.
OK, na enemies dey take pix together then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by chinebu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Where is Gumi? He is a collaborator of this man. He should be arrested aswell

ijustdey:
How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims, Encouraged Terrorists To Demand Huge Ransom

https://dailytrust.com/official-how-mamu-thwarted-efforts-to-rescue-train-victims-encouraged-terrorists-to-demand-huge-ransom
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OK, na enemies dey take pix together then.
You got me wrong. Have you not been in a gathering whereby group photograph was taken regardless of your relationship with the people in the gathering, even people who don't know?
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Enyimbamercedes: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
We heard the complaints of those people (the terrorists), even though we knew what they have done is wrong, but we had to engage them.

Don’t we deserve to know what their complaints are. At least after murdering 9 people on the train and holding many others hostage, we should know what their grievances are so we make sure the government can give them what they want and they can leave us in peace.

In any case, God punish all of you in the committee

1 Like

Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Billygee2u: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
You got me wrong. Have you not been in a gathering whereby group photograph was taken regardless of your relationship with the people in the gathering, even people who don't know?
Duro, mo ti gbo ę
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Duro, mo ti gbo ę
Fine.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by Eriokanmi: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Fine.
Not that I agreed with you. I didn't just want us prolong the argument ni.
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It is Ok by me. Have you been to Omokafe before?
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by duro4chang(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by DavidEsq(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
HateBigots:

You'll get kidnapped and shot by terrorists. Ameen
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims by edosignature(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mamu deserve life in jail with hard labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Labour Rejects ₦48,000, Walks Out Of Minimum Wage Committee Meeting / Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.