Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,033 members, 7,849,165 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Was Such A Fool. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Such A Fool. (2003 Views)

Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man / Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Such A Fool. by investorcj(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Well,this was my first relationship,so like you all would guess,I gave her my 100percent love like a fool but all I got back every fucking day I called was am busy,I will call you back or sometimes not picking up after getting at least 10 or more missed calls.
Below was how a girl I loved ended the relationship,and she had threatened me on at least 4 separate occasions to end the relationship but I always pleaded,I guess she felt it was my first so she bended me to her will,my life sucks right now cry cry
Please forgive my typing errors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Gentlechika(m): 3:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Lol, anyways there's always a first time. I believe sure wiser now. So, just put yourself together, and move on. Better days ahead.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by kelspinall(m): 3:49am On Oct 08, 2022
2020 and 2021 i was a victim of this but i can tell you that both ex that I dated complains that I have changed soo bad because am now playing on a different ball game

1 Like

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Wawelexy(m): 3:50am On Oct 08, 2022
It's not that bad to be fooled at first, but it would be the worst thing on earth to remain a fool, reason why they say, "once bitten, twice shy"

2 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2022
The hardness and cold heart of Nigerian men is linked to Nigerian female. OP this was necessary to sharpen your heart and mind.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Savedday: 6:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Being in a relationship with a 9ja girl is very frustrating and the quickest route to depression and suicide.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Candidlady: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
sad

Kindly change that WAS to AM

men would always be a fuuuuuuulllllll

Savedday:
Being in a relationship with a 9ja girl is very frustrating and the quickest route to depression and suicide.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

SenecaTheYonger:
The hardness and cold heart of Nigerian men is linked to Nigerian female. OP this was necessary to sharpen your heart and mind.

When something is not EMPTY. .. It is FULL

Two FULL fruitless beings spotted
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Godada(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2022

What the op and anyone should watch out for is the actions of people not their words. It's doesn't matter whether it is a romantic relationship or a platonic one or a relationship between guys or ladies.

Actions speaks volumes.

People these days lie shamefacedly.

Don't get yourself entangled into a relationship when the other party just pays you only lips service.

Words are used these days mainly to scam and deceive. So in any situation, observe the actions of the speaker.

In a relationship with a lady, if she ain't invested like you abort. If she gives you excuses, discharge her.

Even thriving relationships even both parties to contribute.

1 Like

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2022
If u knw who u are nd what u carry as a man u won't be crying 4 an ordinary chingom girl

1 Like

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by chinwong(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Man, it’s high time you Wake up from your sleep.

Focus on your life and everything will be falling in place as time goes
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Nazgul: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
investorcj:
Well,this was my first relationship,so like you all would guess,I gave her my 100percent love like a fool but all I got back every fucking day I called was am busy,I will call you back or sometimes not picking up after getting at least 10 or more missed calls.
Below was how a girl I loved ended the relationship,and she had threatened me on at least 4 separate occasions to end the relationship but I always pleaded,I guess she felt it was my first so she bended me to her will,my life sucks right now cry cry
She never loved you, and you were too blinded to see it. When you're the only one making all the efforts in a relationship, and your partner barely or doesn't reciprocate, just respect the little integrity your have and end things cos she clearly has someone who's taking her time.

Women are emotional beings if they genuinely love you - you wouldn't need to be calling them every second to verify, she would show it that even a blind man would see it clearly.

Next time when you ask a girl out, take your time to read her body language, if she's clearly not into you, let her be and keep trying until you meet the right one. Don't go about spending the money you don't have and forcing her to love you...it would end in premium tears.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Karleb(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Except in matter of life and death, never call anyone more than twice especially a girl.

If they are not picking after the second call, send a short message.

Treat people the way they treat you.

Also, have alternatives. It will ease your pain.

These are the advice I have for you. You can apply them in other spheres of your life.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2022
cheesy investor, if you had invested your time in buying lands, that babe would have been chasing you.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2022
grin
Cutehector:
cheesy investor, if you had invested your time in buying lands, that babe would have been chasing you.

Because you have land? E go shock some of una

1 Like

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by akwesenana: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2022
How una take they fall in love sef?
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by akwesenana: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Someone over there was violated early in life possibly by her dad.
It's okay dear. smiley. We all have our various experiences.
It's okay to hate. smiley
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Pells: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
You need to learn the hard way
You deserve a second heart break too
All Simp need to learn the hard way grin cheesy
In this century you are loving a girl lipsrsealed undecided
Simp cry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by kernniejay(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2022
She is probably still enjoying the lies and deceits from another guy somewhere. By the time her eyes clear, the tears will be premium.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by marlow1962(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2022
Sorry my bro, we live to fight another day.
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
grin

Because you have land? E go shock some of una
swerve
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by eteebanky1: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
investorcj:

She already blocked your ass
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Fira09(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly change that WAS to AM

men would always be a fuuuuuuulllllll

Why generalizing it?

I anticipate your father, brothers, husband are also fuuuuuuul!!.
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Demigod22: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
We were fool so that we will be wise.

Before the wisdom comes the foolishness.

Gentility is not stupidity.

You have learned your lesson. Genuinely loving some people isn't worth it. This experience should sharpen your thoughts and shape your feeling for ladies.

Swallow the pill and become the King you are.
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Nonexisting1: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Calm down, it can only get better from here going forward. Your life begins now, my good young man.

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
You're like my hommie he came to meet me today at field with same story I told you naija girls are just a piece of shit but some of you won't listen.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Such A Fool. by CeeJeckydivah: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin is this breakfast or dinner
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
How old are you OP ?

I can bet you will definitely fall in love again. You never see anything yet lol
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by ObalendeCMS: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2022
In tubababa’s voice: “ you’ve never see anything; you never know Wetin wan touch you”.
Re: I Was Such A Fool. by Tobest94: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Try Dey nack your babe next time.. once you don knack her once, na she go dey disturb you with attention next time not you begging her not to quit.. it’s your first time sha, no too think am

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her / Why Yahoo Boys Stingy With Physical Cash? / Omo i wan deactivate......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.