Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House (1117 Views)

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Let’s Talk: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? / Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
For those of us who believe in polygamy....I really don't want to be taking my side chicks to hotels all the time....the wife is at home and no kids yet....what is the best way to bring the side chick home??

I think the best way is if I hv 2 houses... I could tell the wife I went on a business trip or to do a project for 2 weeks...

Any other ideas that are tested and works??

1 Like

Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by CandyOps(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2022
BigBashiru:
For those of us who believe in polygamy....I really don't want to be taking my side chicks to hotels all the time....the wife is at home and no kids yet....what is the best way to bring the side chick home??

I think the best way is if I hv 2 houses... I could tell the wife I went on a business trip or to do a project for 2 weeks...

Any other ideas that are tested and works??

House is a no no.

You don't bring a side piece to your home. Too risky! Just rent mini flat elsewhere sir for maximum enjoyment

1 Like

Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2022
CandyOps:

House is a no no.

You don't bring a side piece to your home. Too risky! Just rent mini flat elsewhere sir for maximum enjoyment

Great idea!
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2022
CandyOps:

House is a no no.

Any ideas on how to protect your phone so she doesn't go thru the phone?
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2022
A second wife recently poisoned her husband,first wife and all her kids while she sent her own kids to her parents house to prevent them from eating the poisonous food,she killed seven people in total out of jealousy that her husband loves the first wife and her kids more. The evil second wife use to be friends with the first wife and the unfaithful man sneaked behind his wife to impregnate the wife's friend(second wife) and he begged his wife to allow him marry her since she was already pregnant and the first wife cluelessly agreed and that was how it later ended in disaster for the once loving family.This is a true life story that happened in kogi state this very last week,my friend is a cousin to the deceased first wife. So think deep before you jump into things.
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
A second wife recently poisoned her husband,first wife and all her kids while she sent her own kids to her parents house to prevent them from eating the poisonous food,she killed seven people in total out of jealousy that her husband loves the first wife and her kids more. The evil second wife use to be friends with the first wife and the unfaithful man sneaked behind his wife to impregnate the wife's friend(second wife) and he begged his wife to allow him marry her since she was already pregnant and the first wife cluelessly agreed and that was how it later ended in disaster for the once loving family.This is a true life story that happened in kogi state this very last week,my friend is a cousin to the deceased first wife. So think deep before you jump into things.

The so called "jealousy" is not out of agape love but to protect beta bucks (money)...this so called jealous wife did she not hv her fun b4 getting married?? No woman can prevent me from being with whoever I want to be with....
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

The so called "jealousy" is not out of agape love but to protect beta bucks (money)...this so called jealous wife did she not hv her fun b4 getting married?? No woman can prevent me from being with whoever I want to be with....
Then get ready to accept whatever the outcome is.
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:
Then get ready to accept whatever the outcome is.

When she was having her fun did I control her? Now dat I want to hv my fun I can't be controlled....
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by Weirdcamila: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2022
A wise man avoids women.
Two is a crowd.

1 Like

Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by InfinityFabric: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Ogbeni, this one is cheating ADULTERY. That's why you're afraid.
This happens because:
1. You're scared of your wife
2. Wife is better in some ways than the side chick.
3. You've never told your wife you'd fornicating or have another woman.

All in all, these are the traits of a weakling. The rest of us just tell our wife, madam, no be only you ooo!
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by InfinityFabric: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Weirdcamila:
A wise man avoids women.
Two is a crowd.
A wise man have at least two stable women in order boost competition.
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by CandyOps(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

Any ideas on how to protect your phone so she doesn't go thru the phone?

Save her name as Access bank contact or something like that when at home. But then she should not call after late hours.

If you are wealthy. As in, rich rich, i suggest you have an agreed upon plan with her. Something like- you know I have a wife at home. So no calls from after 8pm. And have an agreed settlement plan for her when you guys part ways. To avoid nasty breakups

Maybe a 1 year rent or something.

It's hard for married guys. Single is single for a reason
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by CandyOps(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rozross:

I think it's important to have such discussion with your spouse before marriage. Know her views on issues concerning infidelity and gauge her response.

But then it's high risk
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by DollarBuddy: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

Yes, exactly. Until you end up six feet under the ground. You'd better listen to words of wisdom and just stick to your wife.

What does a side kick, sorry, side chick have that your wife does not? Sometimes, we men court troubles for ourselves.

Bachelorhood for me, as I currently am, is better than get married and cheat on my wife.

The fear of the many problems in marriages as we read on social media, is part of the reasons some of us are still bachelors.

Although, I don finally decide to kill that fear and settle down next year. But not until I find the right homely girl.

I don tire for some of doz daughters of Jezebel hands. Most only want to feck and enjoy money.

I need someone wey go dey give me joy and me too go dey scatter her Dada grin grin

Until I find her, the hunt, sorry, search continues angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
DollarBuddy:

Yes, exactly. Until you end up six feet under the ground. You'd better listen to words of wisdom and just stick to your wife.

What does a side kick, sorry, side chick have that your wife does not? Sometimes, we men court troubles for ourselves.

Bachelorhood for me, as I currently am, is better than get married and cheat on my wife.

The fear of the many problems in marriages as we read on social media, is part of the reasons some of us are still bachelors.

Although, I don finally decide to kill that fear and settle down next year. But not until I find the right homely girl.

I don tire for some of doz daughters of Jezebel hands. Most only want to feck and enjoy money.

I need someone wey go dey give me joy and me too go dey scatter her Dada grin grin

Until I find her, the hunt, sorry, search continues angry grin grin

No woman can control my mating choices because i didnt control hers in her prime....no woman owns me....hence i will only marry a female who doesnt want to control my mating choices....
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
CandyOps:

I think it's important to have such discussion with your spouse before marriage. Know her views on issues concerning infidelity and gauge her response.

But then it's high risk

there is nothing like "infidelity"...is the girl in question a virgin? What is her body count as of marriage day? if her body count is 11 at marriage and mine was 3, can me going after other girls rightly be called "infidelity"?
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by DollarBuddy: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

No woman can control my mating choices because i didnt control hers in her prime....no woman owns me....hence i will only marry a female who doesnt want to control my mating choices....

Your choice, I respect it tho. As for me, once I get married it'll be only me and my wife.

I will only drink from my own cistern. No flirting. And I'll expect same from the lady I'm gonna get married to.
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by BigBashiru: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
DollarBuddy:

Your choice, I respect it tho. As for me, once I get married it'll be only me and my wife.

I will only drink from my own cistern. No flirting. And I'll expect same from the lady I'm gonna get married to.

Good luck to u. I hv 700 wives and 500 girlfriends
Re: How To Invite Your Side Chick Into House by DollarBuddy: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

Good luck to u. I hv 700 wives and 500 girlfriends

Savage!

You go wound oh grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It Hurts In The Middle – British Lady Screams As She Tattoos Her P*ssy (VIDEO) / Edo Men Or Igbo Men / Sex Party(orgy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.