Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady (8202 Views)

Most Endowed Nigerian Lady Shaking Her Milk Factory / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Tokotaya: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tiktok challenge goes wrong for endowed Nigerian lady (Video)

Things did not go exactly as envisaged for a Nigerian plus-size lady when she decided to jump on a Tiktok challenge recently.

Oladoyin, with the Tiktok handle, @oladohyeeen, joined the Tiktok challenge where ladies put together a reel of their still pictures showing what they used to look like versus how they are now with the caption: “He left me because I was ugly.”

The trend is meant to show off the massive transformation the ladies have gone through over the years, which should make their old boyfriends or past lovers jealous or regretful of leaving.

As such the comments that typically follow such posts make fun of the past boyfriends who were unable to spot a rough diamond or lack the patience to allow the ladies to blossom into the beauties they now are.

Many commenters also typically pay compliments to the ladies for their beauty compared to what they used to look like.

In the same fashion, Oladoyin posted a reel consisting of a picture of her younger self and two pictures depicting what she looks like now. There has been a massive difference between her old and new self, especially in size.

She accompanied the reel with the caption: “He left me because I was ugly.’

To her chagrin, many of the comments were mean, including those from fellow women.

A YeyeOge1010 wrote: “He ran for his life”.

Rosey_hrt wrote: “He did well” to which Doyin responded: “You are mean.”

Olamilekan wrote: “If na you, say you go stay?

Bambi: “Why won’t he, he only saved his life�”

Bryan: “He made the right move”

Littlebig: “If nah you .. you go gree stay with Urself ��”

Djorge “d is silent”: “He was very visionary.”

One person left the entire topic and wrote: “I can imagine the back pain”

When Doyin saw the torrents of mean comments, she returned to the post to write: “It’s not that deep, nobody left, it’s just a trend because most of y’all commenting are not even my type to begin with. Let’s not be unfortunate.”

However, there were some good-natured commenters.

Thickbeauty wrote: “U beautiful the way u are don’t mind haters okay”

Katli wrote: “Beautiful INTERNATIONAL SLAY MAMA! EYYY HE LOST A DIAMOND. GORGEOUS AFRICAN QUEEN.

Rizllarchaiz; “Challenge closed���”

Hermes: “Naturally beautiful ❤”

See Oladoyin’s video that caused the brouhaha below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/10/08/tiktok-challenge-goes-wrong-for-nigerian-endowed-lady-video/

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Tokotaya: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
If I were a social scientist, my Master's thesis would be on the reason(s) why people say mean things to complete strangers who have not hurt them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Augla1: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Even the few that try stan positive ooze of sycophancy

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Nonexisting1: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
What is this? sad
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Did you just used the word ENDOWED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Water tank!!. If this one ride you on d bed eeenh. na Ur burial ground go hear aam

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
angry

Those people especially Men clowning her will definitely sleep with her behind door.

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Mercury12(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
This tiktok is suppose to be ban. Young teens are wasting their life there

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by TANID(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mercury12:
as in 24/7

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Mom007(f): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dear lady, if you can see this, you are not ugly, you are just fat and fat is not attractive. Try hard to loose that weight, you can do it if you are really determined and you will be glad you did. Sorry for all the mean comments... A lot of Nigerians are just looking for ways to cope with their frustrations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Tokotaya: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mom007:
Dear lady, if you can see this, you are not ugly, you are just fat and fat is not attractive. Try hard to loose that weight, you can do it if you are really determined and you will be glad you did. Sorry for all the mean comments... A lot of Nigerians are just looking for ways to cope with their frustrations.

Valid advice. I just wonder if the bust can ever reduce again, regardless of any exercise or dieting. If she loses too much weight, the bust will just go flat, which will lose its allure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Mom007(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tokotaya:

Valid advice. I just wonder if the bust can ever reduce again, regardless of any exercise or dieting. If she loses too much weight, the bust will just go flat, which will lose its allure.
It will reduce, most of what you see up there is just fat. The secret to avoiding flat boobs during weight loss is to wear super tight bras. One that is several sizes small that would give great support and only come off at bedtime. As she drops weight, she should keep dropping the sizes of the bras. It helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Still fugly

Next..
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Baronthecelebri: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fat piece of shit
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by EHustleTv: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
you can do anything if you are determined Join our telegram channel!! 18+
Disclaimer: No Nairaland is broken

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Damn...
Praise jah
I just found an african woman with watermelon bress dangling over her stomach.
I'm going there to shoot my shot
What a beautiful creature, I must marry this babe

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Mom007:

It will reduce, most of what you see up there is just fat. The secret to avoiding flat boobs during weight loss is to wear super tight bras. One that is several sizes small that would give great support and only come off at bedtime. As she drops weight, she should keep dropping the sizes of the bras. It helps.

Ma'am
How did you come to this conclusion
I am a gym instructor, take if from me when I say the boobs can even get bigger if she starts working on her weight. If they don't get bigger, they will become slack and droppy.
In order for them not to be slack and droppy, the instructor will fix her on a chest workout, which will eventually make the boobs bigger, so you see.

wearing a very tight bra to the gym is not advisable, especially for a plus size woman.

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2022
She's beautiful. She should not lose her self esteem cos of some mean comments.
We can't prevent ill comments on internet but we can prevent ill things from happening to us. Her first step to more good vibes is to lose weight. Her breasts too can reduce with her weight.
And as someone here said, all those immature male comments handle desire to v sex with her and they are still calling her names. You ll be surprised with the no of males asking her out in her DM.
Most men reading with their penni s.
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by imagrg(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Her toto will look shapeless too.

If this one climb the man to do frog jump on top of him preek ehn, na die oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Fahvvy: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Ladies be lying to themselves since time everlasting grin...

See them talking about "inner beauty" grin...
As if they would advice their brother or son to go for this baby whale grin...

Y'all just being delusional undecided...

@Sweetplum & @Jeon

Most men will sleep with anything in skirts...
So yes, there will be men hovering around her to sleep with her and that's no big deal undecided...

If ladies can understand that, then you'll realize that men hovering around you for s.ex doesn't make you one bit special undecided...

Same way you ladies put men in the "friend zone" category is the same way men put you ladies in the "se.x zone" category undecided...

The main thing here is that "will those men take her serious?", Cause having men take you seriously is what makes you a winner (in this context) undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Fahvvy:
Ladies be lying to themselves since time everlasting grin...

See them talking about "inner beauty" grin...
As if they would advice their brother or son to go for this baby whale grin...

Y'all just being delusional undecided...

@Sweetplum & @Jeon

Most men will sleep with anything in skirts...
So yes, there will be men hovering around her to sleep with her and that's no big deal undecided...

If ladies can understand that, then you'll realize that men hovering around you for s.ex doesn't make you one bit special undecided...

Same way you ladies put men in the "friend zone" category is the same way men put you ladies in the "se.x zone" category undecided...

The main thing here is that "will those men take her serious?", Cause having men take you seriously is what makes you a winner (in this context) undecided...
Smh. Just be a good man. Be found to your gf, fiancee or wife
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Sweetvie: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2022
She is not ugly... She's just fat
Need to reduce alot of weight... Even that big boobs are cause by excess of fat

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Mrkumareze(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Ma'am
How did you come to this conclusion
I am a gym instructor, take if from me when I say the boobs can even get bigger if she starts working on her weight. If they don't get bigger, they will become slack and droppy.
In order for them not to be slack and droppy, the instructor will fix her on a chest workout, which will eventually make the boobs bigger, so you see.

wearing a very tight bra to the gym is not advisable, especially for a plus size woman.

You forgot uour boot this time, don't you think someone need to be kicked

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You forgot uour boot this time, don't you think someone need to be kicked

Lol
I sight you comrade
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Slynation(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
She's beautiful. She should not lose her self esteem cos of some mean comments.
We can't prevent ill comments on internet but we can prevent ill things from happening to us. Her first step to more good vibes is to lose weight. Her breasts too can reduce with her weight.
And as someone here said, all those immature male comments handle desire to v sex with her and they are still calling her names. You ll be surprised with the no of males asking her out in her DM.
Most men reading with their penni s.
As you can see, she did herself dirty due to her gluttonous nature, If any man should marry this type and she gives birth to her first child, she would explode x3 of her current size.

At the gym, I see most of these plus size women deceiving themselves every weekend all in the name of size reduction, after the routine exercise and everything, they go back home and other for sharwama, Yoghurt, Pizza and every other thing you can think of and before you know it, the popular slogan "Na fat I fat I no kill person" follows...I know a guy that loves them fat, that's his rituals.

You ladies should understand Men has choices, standard and principles as well, I for one can never settle for less...

Moreover, I'm among the few guys that would never sex any lady who doesn't fit my standard/specifications
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by cassidy1996(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Mercury12:
seconded
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by zed7: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2022
If you can't stand negative comments, stay off social media. Some of us respect ourselves and always stay anonymous.
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Joelobioha(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2022
@Truvelisback come and carry ya package grin
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Truvelisback(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Joelobioha:
@Truvelisback come and carry ya package grin
Omo! Dis one too much abeg. Na big stress for bed.
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
As you can see, she did herself dirty due to her gluttonous nature, If any man should marry this type and she gives birth to her first child, she would explode x3 of her current size.

At the gym, I see most of these plus size women deceiving themselves every weekend all in the name of size reduction, after the routine exercise and everything, they go back home and other for sharwama, Yoghurt, Pizza and every other thing you can think of and before you know it, the popular slogan "Na fat I fat I no kill person" follows...I know a guy that loves them fat, that's his rituals.

You ladies should understand Men has choices, standard and principles as well, I for one can never settle for less...

Moreover, I'm among the few guys that would never sex any lady who doesn't fit my standard/specifications
Let's say you are right cos your brain worked as you just finished eating.
What ll you say to fat, shapeless pot bellied men like those below looking for pretty, not too fat or chubby ladies with nice curves?
Don't they deserve to marry drums and buckets?

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by Slynation(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let's say you are right cos your brain worked as you just finished eating.
What ll you say to fat, shapeless pot bellied men like those below looking for pretty, not too fat or chubby ladies with nice curves?
Don't they deserve to marry drums and buckets?
At the bolded, don't you think it's too early for gbas gbos... cheesy

Well, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander, like I said earlier, there are men who have standard likewise a woman, But a womans so-called standard can be compromised when there is money, kindly juxtapose what you and your friends wanted as your dream man to the nonsense you all are currently dating or married to... cheesy No pun intended.

Every guy possibly have that A'biggie in there clique and they are wonderful people cheesy this men you called shapeless might end up getting married to the freshest and finest of them all while the same thing cannot be said of the plus size women unless it comes with some incentives which is likely going to attract some of my useless opportunistic gender...
Re: Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady by ukaface(f): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Ewelekeshocked

She follow for people wey take out of my boobs from heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) / If You Could Go On A Date With A Nairalander / Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.