Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. (1492 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
On 3rd October 2020,, @AbdulMahmud01 tweeted...
“Dear @PeterObi, with this, can you now come clean on your role in arming SARS, while turning your face the other way as CSP Nwafor murdered Anambrarians under your watch as Governor?

Silence is not Golden, Sir!”
On the 4th of October 2020,, Peter Obi replied him with a series of tweets..
Dear @AbdulMahmud01, as Governor, I was not constitutionally empowered to arm SARS or any unit of the Nigeria Police Force or the HQ Nigerian Army. So, we never bought arms and ammunition for them because we were not legally empowered to do so.

(https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1312670649190617089)

We only supported them from time to time with operational vehicles and other logistics.

Therefore, I never armed SARS throughout my eight years as Anambra Gov. I only worked with the security agencies, which are all Federal establishments.

I was never involved in posting of security agents to Anambra State throughout my stay in office. I worked with the ones that were posted through the Commissioner of Police or heads of other agencies.

Those heading the security agencies supervised their agents. I only wanted the State and her residents to be secured. I never asked anyone to deal with any citizen outside of the law.

When the Ezu River issue came up, I had to cut short my foreign trip, returned home and did the needful, including directives that autopsy be carried out as part of a full investigation.

Till date, I can attest, and those who know me very well can corroborate that I have never used any privileged position I held which I consider is by the Grace of God Almighty for wrong reasons.

Indeed SARS was not set up to harass, intimidate, extort, maim or kill citizens. It is time to review its activities and put a stop to the excesses now associated with it.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1312670649190617089?s=19

#PeterObi #PO

1 Share

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
I knew it.

He responded to the Ezu River Issue Long time ago.
And that he was not a part of it.

7 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
He personally called for in-depth investigations..
And they never allowed him to have the details and the results of the investigations..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by JaneGray(f): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is clear, a question and a polite answer wink

11 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Elmojiid(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wetin una wan gain with this?
Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
JaneGray:
This is clear, a question and a polite answer wink

The good thing is that....

The response was quick and immediate..

Since Far Back 2020..

6 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elmojiid:
Wetin una wan gain with this?
They said that Peter Obi never said anything about the Ezu-River Issue..

But here is the proof that they lied.

Peter-Obi really said something about it.

And he said it at the Exact Right Time.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Advocate500: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
You won't see urchins here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by JaneGray(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

The good thing is that....

The response was quick and immediate..

Since Far Back 2020..
Yeah, much genuinely.

1 Like

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Advocate500:

They can never come near threads like this.

(89% of the NL mods are urchins though.
It had been confirmed long ago.)

7 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by VTJN(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

They can never come near threads like this.

(89% of the NL mods are urchins though.
It had been confirmed long ago.)
victimhood mentality will not kill you zombidients someday

You accused the Mods yet your life revolves round the platform. Shameless tin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
But Tinubu ordered the Soldiers to kill people at the Toll Gate right?? Ment dey smell !!

An ex governor ordered soldiers to kill people at the toll gate according to what we read ! But a sitting governor is not empowered to order SARS unit to do whatever! Okay o !

3 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Sonyboom765: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
But if Wike or Sanwolu gave you similar answers to Oyigbo n Endsars you will claim they are lying that they by force by fire led the police to start killing how come they wield same power as governor yet you hold others responsible for murders under their watch but absolve Obi your Igbo tribesmen from the same murder ?

To the extent you fools blame Tinubu that had no constitutional power whatsoever as going personally to murder protesters by himself.

BluntCrazeMan:
I knew it.

8 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
victimhood mentality will not kill you zombidients someday

You accused the Mods yet your life revolves round the platform. Shameless tin
You see this nonsense you wrote here??

Even a toddler in my village cannot think like this.

Like, what exactly do even mean by that?

2 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by JoeNL22(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
On 3rd October 2020,, @AbdulMahmud01 tweeted...

On the 4th of October 2020,, Peter Obi replied him with a series of tweets..
Dear @AbdulMahmud01, as Governor, I was not constitutionally empowered to arm SARS or any unit of the Nigeria Police Force or the HQ Nigerian Army. So, we never bought arms and ammunition for them because we were not legally empowered to do so.

(https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1312670649190617089)

We only supported them from time to time with operational vehicles and other logistics.

Therefore, I never armed SARS throughout my eight years as Anambra Gov. I only worked with the security agencies, which are all Federal establishments.

I was never involved in posting of security agents to Anambra State throughout my stay in office. I worked with the ones that were posted through the Commissioner of Police or heads of other agencies.

Those heading the security agencies supervised their agents. I only wanted the State and her residents to be secured. I never asked anyone to deal with any citizen outside of the law.

When the Ezu River issue came up, I had to cut short my foreign trip, returned home and did the needful, including directives that autopsy be carried out as part of a full investigation.

Till date, I can attest, and those who know me very well can corroborate that I have never used any privileged position I held which I consider is by the Grace of God Almighty for wrong reasons.

Indeed SARS was not set up to harass, intimidate, extort, maim or kill citizens. It is time to review its activities and put a stop to the excesses now associated with it.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1312670649190617089?s=19

#PeterObi #PO
Nigeria must be great again

2 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by VTJN(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You see this nonsense you wrote here??

Even a toddler in my village cannot think like this.

Like, what exactly do even mean by that?
Mr victimhood mentality if the Mods are biased then you quit instead of wailing over something you have no control over
Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sonyboom765:
But if Wike or Sanwolu gave you similar answers to Oyigbo n Endsars you will claim they are lying that they by force by fire led the police to start killing how come they wield same power as governor yet you hold others responsible for murders under their watch but absolve Obi your Igbo tribesmen from the same murder ?

To the extent you fools blame Tinubu that had no constitutional power whatsoever as going personally to murder protesters by himself.

But they gave similar responses after-all, and nobody crucified them...
And we all moved on.

JAGABAN said that the Toll-Gate doesn't belong to him, and we left him and moved on.

Inspector Fashola Came and saw a useless camera and did Nonsense FBI drama.

Yet, nothing was heard about the camera again.

OK NAAA..
WHO GAVE THE ORDER FOR THE SHOOTING.
(The Order came from ABOVE)
Ok.
Buhari have the order sheey??

We still moved on.

Why is it that nobody wanted to move on in the case of Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
Mr victimhood mentality if the Mods are biased then you quit instead of wailing over something you have no control over

We don't quit.

We take over.

Let your tears fill our buckets..

Nairaland Landlords

2 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by VTJN(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We don't quit.

We take over.

Let your tears fill our buckets..

Nairaland Landlords
keep crying till God knows when

Victimhood mentality grin
Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
keep crying till God knows when

Victimhood mentality grin
My point sank wella

1 Like

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Wisetrue99: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=BluntCrazeMan post=117378163

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by VTJN(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
My point sank wella
defeated

Next!!!
Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Wisetrue99: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Psychologically, if you are learned, you will know that these government or whoever that put that out there only did it to tarnish Obi's image.

Like I always said, we know who is who and who is capable of what!

SARS couldn't have done all they did without the backing of oga at the top, we all know that the SARS had federal backing!

Till date, can anyone tell me the outcome of what happened at Lekki

Under Buhari, why is no one talking about the how terrorists were emboldened to attack the headquarters of the Nigerian army

So many things will unfold in this election, just stay tuned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
defeated

Next!!!
Was there any contest??

1 Like

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by dynicks(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Advocate500:
They are referred to as urchins for reason bro...

And that is that they are ALLERGIC to the TRUTH!!

2 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Advocate500:

Lol. I am an "urchin" and ready to appear anytime and anywhere to deal with you evil and vile apologists for evidential commonsense that confirms Obi is evil and cynical.

Can you people tell me why Obi, the chief security executive officer of Anambra, privy to the most up to date and classified security information, had to be sponsoring a public 'reward' advert to feign ignorance of what even the lowest level investigative journalist knew that James Nwafor, Obi's loyal and close associate, was guilty of ?

I.e the killing of dozens of Igbos , with organs harvested, who were dumped in Ezu River in Anambra?

Are you people mad or just silly? You believe dozens of dead bodies , with organs missing, will appear in rivers in any Nigerian State and the governor will be totally ignorant of who is behind such?

Even Northern governors know names and identity of bandit killers and terrorists precisely. They are just not as evil as Obi to be sponsoring fake reward adverts designed to fool the public.

You IPOBians are jokers and I wish we gain regional governance so Obi can be your regional Premier to foist another James Nwafor on you.

Of all candidates, it is obvious Obi has a love for 419 and deception. I carry my own bag. I have one watch. I take advice from madmen.Londonntaxi driver gave me ride for free because I am a messiah. Market woman offered me her daughter free of charge to marry etc, etc. It is ridiculous and making you Igbos look completely foolish and disconnected from reality

Just childish and cringeworthy idiocy to fool you stockholm syndrome IPOBian mumus.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201301211585.html

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by 2elliot: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by 2elliot: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. I am an "urchin" and ready to appear anytime and anywhere to deal with you evil and vile apologists for what evidential commonsense proves Obi is evil and cynical.

Can you people tell me how Obi, the chief security executive officer of Anambra, privy to the most up to date and classified security information, had to be sponsoring a public 'reward' advert to feign ignorance of what even the lowest level investigative journalist knew that James Nwafor, Obi's loyal and close associate, was guilty of ?

I.e the killing of dozens of Igbos , with organs harvested, who were dumped in Ezu River in Anambra?

Are you people mad or just silly? You believe dozens of dead bodies , with organs missing, will appear in rivers in any Nigerian State and the governor will be totally ignorant of who is behind such?

Even Northern governors know names and identity of bandit killers and terrorists precisely. They are just not as evil as Obi to be sponsoring fake reward adverts designed to fool the public.

You IPOBians are jokers and I wish we gain regional governance so Obi can be your regional Premier to foist another James Nwafor on you.

Stockholm syndrome mumus.

By your statement, all the skull mining activities are endorsed by you south west governors since that have failed to declare state of emergency to address that matter

5 Likes

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. I am an "urchin" and ready to appear anytime and anywhere to deal with you evil and vile apologists for what evidential commonsense proves Obi is evil and cynical.

Can you people tell me how Obi, the chief security executive officer of Anambra, privy to the most up to date and classified security information, had to be sponsoring a public 'reward' advert to feign ignorance of what even the lowest level investigative journalist knew that James Nwafor, Obi's loyal and close associate, was guilty of ?

Stockholm syndrome mumus.

Tell me any Governor that had Probed The Nigerian Police.

Or, are you saying that Peter Obi should Probe a police officer whom from the investigations, it was revealed that he was acting on orders from above??
And that the Nigerian Police were trying everything to protect??
See .. The reason for the reward was announced was because the independent investigations he embarked upon at that time were being thwarted by the Police.
And he needed to see to the end of it by all means, and by any means possible

1 Like

Re: From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings.. by asanausana91: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I knew it.

who was the president, where is the report, what happened to the SARS commander? He was rewarded with a juicy position in Anambara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okowa Gave Us 3M To Remove Peter Obi Flag From Our Keke. Delta Keke Driver / Naira Redesign;cbn Edo State Under Attack By Angry Mob / Wahala: MAD Man Declares Clearly On Who Won The Presidential Election( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.