Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral (77357 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Jcash90: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
If na me be don jazzy I for drive am comot for there, na burial no be rag day
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by DOnlooker(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Such an insult and humiliation to the grieving family. If I was Don Jazzy, no matter the level of friendship between me and that idiot, I will personally ensure he and his disgusting entourage is chased out of the venue immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by cmoney22222: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sebi him na pretty mike, make him go try this nonsense for north if them no go castrate am. Nonsense. Government suppose arrest am for this rubbish
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Richie77: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
I think those ladies are ztupeed incase they are not aware.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Christistruth00: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
cmoney22222:
Sebi him na pretty mike, make him go try this nonsense for north if them no go castrate am. Nonsense. Government suppose arrest am for this rubbish

He should not even bring it anywhere near SW

This is not Aso ebi
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Corto: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
ExAngel007:
Pretty Mike made sure to grab attention again as he stepped out today.

The socialite attended Don Jazzy's mother's funeral which held on Friday, October 7.

He made an entrance as he arrived with at least 8 women all clad in pants that featured large p*nises with testicle.

Sharing a video from the event, Pretty Mike wrote on his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjbQxrBL4_Y/?hl=en

This is disrespectful and wrong

He can only try such nonsense with a gentleman like Don Jazzy and not get disgraced and kicked out of the venue
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Horokrox: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Bunch of disgrace

Like wtf is this undecided
You are supposed to be one of them grin
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by tnerro1(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Such disrespect should not be condoled, his mom will be frowning from where she is
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by pansophist(m): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2022
The girls are probably children of baby mamas and baby daddies, no shame whatsoever. The level of cheapness in women these days shocks me. You can literally engage in the most humiliating kind of sex with many, only if you have money. Wasted generation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Beey(f): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2022
The disrespect ! So Don Jazzy didn’t see anything wrong with this madness? Anyway, they say birds of a feather flock together. No one could attend an event am hosting dressed like this. This pretty Mike always likes all attention being on him.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by thebobade: 12:34am On Oct 09, 2022
owiko:
This guy and controversy be like rice and beans. I may not be sure of too many things, but one thing I'm sure of is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

I wonder how you passed in school, you're totally off-track, what's the correlation between the subject matter and Tinubu? you're just unnecessarily bitter. You need to see a neurologist before it's too late.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Greystone: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Bunch of disgrace

Like wtf is this undecided

Honestly.

This guy belongs in Yaba Left
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:43am On Oct 09, 2022
fortune1894:
Pretty Mike oo
Nigerian version of Kanye west

Low budget

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by NwokoloOwa: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
between this guy and the girls following him, i don’t know who’s more stupid

Definitely the ladies. Because he's gone already.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Gbeng30(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2022
This Mike guy and madness they're 5&6, it's well
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by kodemann: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Extremely disrespectful to the soul of the departed.

However, on second thought - he who gathers ant infested firewood invites lizards for a feast.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by shaunberry: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2022
Igbo girls kwaaa haba are you a soothsayer to see that those girls are igbos? Nawaoooo please don't create scene here abeg they can be any tribe don't insult Igbo girls.
pepperdemzombie:
Igbo girls can do anything for money, there's no kind of humiliation they have not faced from this man because of money.
Sanwo should come and drive the idiot and his cohorts out of Lagos to go and entertain UGM.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by toprealman: 2:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
In a sane country this guy and his urchins will be arrested, his is promoting nudity. Won't kids attend?
Mention one of such sane country let's see.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Systrom(m): 2:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Don’t do this your madness at someone’s funeral for Gods sake, respect the dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by BiGVEEN58(m): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2022
fortune1894:
Pretty Mike oo
Nigerian version of Kanye west
Lol. You know nothing about Kanye west.
Focus on things you know.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by anthonyuncle(m): 3:04am On Oct 09, 2022
irunoko:
this is an obvious failure of fathers.if fathers do their job we won't be having sick and sexually depraved men and women all over the place

why blame fathers?
i’ve seen people from responsible homes grow up to choose irresponsible lifestyles as adults

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by anthonyuncle(m): 3:04am On Oct 09, 2022
backnbeta:

Don't blame the girls - they are obviously prostitutes he'll pay by the hour. I think the guy is just trying to be relevant when he has nothing of relevance undecided

no be lie.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by anthonyuncle(m): 3:05am On Oct 09, 2022
sacajawea:

Can't Balme the girls per Say
Poverty is Powerful!

poverty or not,
everyone should have principles
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by anthonyuncle(m): 3:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Okhuadams:
stop it there why would you say they are stupid they are not at all they are just stupendously stupid everyone of them

lol
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by anthonyuncle(m): 3:06am On Oct 09, 2022
NwokoloOwa:

Definitely the ladies. Because he's gone already.

i pity them
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:21am On Oct 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
Pretty Mike made sure to grab attention again as he stepped out today.

The socialite attended Don Jazzy's mother's funeral which held on Friday, October 7.

He made an entrance as he arrived with at least 8 women all clad in pants that featured large p*nises with testicle.

Sharing a video from the event, Pretty Mike wrote on his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjbQxrBL4_Y/?hl=en

Who is this lunatic? Fulani herdsmen no see dis one kidnap?
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Beey:
The disrespect ! So Don Jazzy didn’t see anything wrong with this madness? Anyway, they say birds of a feather flock together. No one could attend an event am hosting dressed like this. This pretty Mike always likes all attention being on him.

This is complete disregard and disrespect for the friends and families of the deceased. If Don Jazzy is a bastard, at least the woman has other family members and in-laws too.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:26am On Oct 09, 2022
DOnlooker:
Such an insult and humiliation to the grieving family. If I was Don Jazzy, no matter the level of friendship between me and that idiot, I will personally ensure he and his disgusting entourage is chased out of the venue immediately.

Well Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg disagrees with you.
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Truthshscrazy:
Naija Kanye west grin

Kanye West ko, Kanku North ni. Mtcheewww
Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:35am On Oct 09, 2022
jimyjames:

The girls cashed out for a job Weldon, you call them gullible fools?

So it's now all about money and no dignity or sense of shame? Whatever they collected from that lunatic will finish within a week. But the indignity and dishonor that they brought on themselves will last longer. I hope you don't end up killing people for money.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral by Spandau: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2022
jimyjames:

You can sleep with 20 men for money too , money is power all over the globe

Oloorun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.