Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,037 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Exactly Do Some Of This Gender Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Some Of This Gender Want? (293 Views)

What Does The Female Gender Want? / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Some Of This Gender Want? by Spiritualonyx(f): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
When she spoke about her early divorcè.

I finally found my voice.

To ask her why she divorcèd.

I tried to also bring in religion.

On the basis that a Christian woman should look after her home, as the man should also do same.

“You won't understand, Bro Emma.” she smiled.

“Make me understand, please!”

She inhaled.

And exhaled.

Then she looked at me and said.

“I will tell you.”

“Alright.” I said.

“Okay, here goes,” She began. “It was a night much like every other night. I had just completed my shift at the mall where I work as a chief accountant. Business was slow that night and I decided to go home a few hours early as I remember. I hopped into my car and slowly made my way home. I took the usual route that night, nothing out of the ordinary. It wasn’t until I returned home I felt something. I felt a kind of unusual. I disregarded it, and carried my bag and a cake which I had bought for my husband at work before I left.”

She stopped.

Dropped tears.

Then continued.

“As I was walking up our doorway, I noticed my husband’s car in front of our garage and realized that all of the lights were out in our home. I thought this was unusual, I tried opening the doorknob… it was locked. I fumbled for my keys, dropping the cake on the ground. The cake opened on the way down, and went crashing down onto our front porch step. Everything were smeared all over. I thought about it, and decided I would let the dogs lick the porch clean later. We were a dog loving family, and had 2 German Shepherds and a Rottweiler. I wasn’t able to have children, I was never formally diagnosed with a condition but we saved a lot of money on birth control. We considered our dogs our children and treated them as such.”

She sobbed.

Then continued.

“I finally got the door open, set my bag onto the small table in the entryway and fumbled for a light. Found it! I made my way to the kitchen and tossed out the cake which now had a layer of dirt and debris stuck onto it. Totally ruined I thought to myself. Now where is that husband of mine, I washed my hands in the kitchen sink, dried them on a piece of paper towel and threw that on top of the ruined cake in the garbage. I made my to our garage to know why my husband had parked his car outside. That was how I walked into something far worse. My husband was down the garage with all our dogs, and he was literally having sèx with one of our German Shepherds inside the garage. There was peanut butter smeared all over him. The other German Shepherd, and the Rottweiler were busy licking the peanut butter off his naked body. I literally screamed in horrór, he looked up in complete shock! He was horrifièd, he had the nerve to say, “It’s not what it looks like”. I walked out on our marriage that night, I have never been so disgusted in my life. I took my dogs with me and I am never, ever going back. It ruined my marriage. I have never told anyone this before, and I hope no woman never have to witness what I did, as it truly changed my life.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Some Of This Gender Want? by Michelle70(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
ur husband was cheating on u, nothing more serious than that.

but one of the babe licking the butter from his body got me grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Do Double Poverty – Lady Advice Broke Woman Not To Date Broke Guys In A Vi / Women Pls Answer / Enugu Love, Romance, Flirt And Hookup Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.