Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). (34698 Views)

INEC REC Attack: APC Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Kogi SDP Guber Candidate / Hoodlums Attack APC Campaign Convoy In FCT, Set Nine Vehicles Ablaze / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by thecommunist(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
hamedollar:
Return leg is coming in Lagos. Obidient people beware of this.

Apc will revenge
we are revenging with a resounding victory at the polls.. we are not killers nor destroyers.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:

Planned and given out as warning by IPOBians. No one has monopoly of violence.
That's credited to him. Its not the voice of the majority. Despite the fact that apc thugs attacked our supporters in oshodi and our campaign office at ajegunle which I'm sure you're aware of. We remained calm.

Imo apc women rallied their support for Tinubu this week, no reprisal attack...or did you hear of any ? Same you guys have been daring Peter obi to go to Anambra to campaign on a Monday, was it not because you're aware if ipob activities there?

Same ipob attacked Labour rally and destroyed their vehicle recently and all the apc supporters were happy. Now they're doing it to you guys. Leave Labour party out of this. If you want to vent your anger, you know where ipob terrorists can be found.

On a lighter note, I went for a project inspection in one town under ijero lga recently. I saw an area matching your moniker. Are you from that side? cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by BABANGBALI: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wetin dem go find there?

E reach my turn to do Big Boy, Polo become 15k.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by ATLIEN2027: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
IPOB TERRORIST ZOMBIDIENTS doing what they do best, terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be quite on this as usual.
They are working for Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Troublemaker111: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
We southwest are not foolish like ibo people . I have seen people supporting Kwankwaso among us .... Sw is just divided if I must say among various parties undecided
Majesty2:
Weldone zombiediots, don't cry when we start ours in Southwest ooh....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Latakia(f): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:
The government is not ready to deal with terrorists. What will it take to send someone to Finland and take out Ekpa?
No be beg your Igwe and other elders for Sadeast dey beg Buhari to release Cownu that was picked up in the midst of prostitutes in Kenya. Make una continue o cos una never ready to fight terrorists in your region. Borno state started like this hailing Boko Haram who later turned to monsters and consume them.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by 43Ronin: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
All of you people shouting peter obi is ipob don't know what you are saying. IPOB under Simon ekpa has only one goal- no elections in SE. I suspect their attacks will increase towards election. PO better think of something otherwise he is losing SE

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by ejimatic: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZc7Mk1Uvm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKtPMz_Fgs

. Known gunmen will also attack Obi rallyy in the South West Omo oko logun omo ale grin. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Omenlon: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
The Last time I checked, south east belong to PDP and by extension labour party. If they like they should stop election in their region better for the APC. All the votes APC got in the 5 states of the south east is not up to the votes alimosho gave to APC in 2019. Anambra 33k, Enugu 54k, ebonyi 84, Abia, 90, imo 140k.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by stevups(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
If i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt

This life eh

Anyway, please guys i need your referal for any job opening or loan to kick start a business
If you have car collateral you will get loan.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Lionnation: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I hope the urchins won't rush to conclude it's obidients at work. The last time i checked, same criminal elements also attacked the Labour Party vehicle in that region .

Urchins were even mocking us then. Na turn by turn.
who ask u all these
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by FuckOsuPigs: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I hope the urchins won't rush to conclude it's obidients at work. The last time i checked, same criminal elements also attacked the Labour Party vehicle in that region .

Yes, it's turn by turn by turn.

This is exactly what we expect from Zombidients.

It's turn by turn by turn...we expect very smooth Zombidients rally in the southwest henceforth
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by johnbd: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
J PDP touts
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by VTJN(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
stevups:

If you have car collateral you will get loan.
why would car be considered as collateral instead of building or landed properties?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is all shades of wrong. I believe those people behind the attack on Labour Party in Lagos, is the same people doing this act.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by FuckOsuPigs: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stanislause94:
Apc planned rally and still disrupted it, useless party with brainless supporters

We expected OSU pigs to come out to deny it. Ojukwu was also a coward who could not stand by the people he led to war.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by PlayerMeji: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thank God that iPoBis are keeping up to their promise...
Shey when people disrupt LP campaigns elsewhere, there is some thing to point to now..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
So, u came to Lagos, do ur rally successfully, went home with all ur properties intact...
But u can't allow opposition to reciprocate same in ur state..

I hope u won't say ur oppositions started diz later sha...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by rummmy: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
hamedollar:
Return leg is coming in Lagos. Obidient people beware of this.

Apc will revenge
what concerns LP with unknown gunmen or you just want to open your gutter and talk?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by olamike02: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
NO SANE PERSON WILL CALL THESE TERRORIST UGM. IBOS WANT TO BE PRESIDENT HOLDING BLOOD IN THEIR HANDS.OBI IS THE GRAND PATRON OF THESE CANNIBALS. HAS THE PANDORA SAINT CONDEMNE THE ACTIVITIES OF HIS BOYS YET?.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Omenlon: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
If Peter Obi can't talk to his brothers, UGM and IPOB, then how is he going to govern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by rummmy: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
fredoooooo:
These terr**ist at work ,
Soludo said they're igbo or ipob to be precise and they're known
Obi should call his boys to order
APC lead federal government should arrest and deal with them..if they are serious......I heard that any attack that lasts more than 24hrs then the government is involved.....so is obi now in charge of the army and police?
Smhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Safyqueen: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stanislause94:
Apc planned rally and still disrupted it, useless party with brainless supporters

Though I am not APC fan but are you sure you are not the brainless person with this your comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:
The government is not ready to deal with terrorists. What will it take to send someone to Finland and take out Ekpa?
Do we ever learn in this country?

IPOB is an idea and not an individual. Killing Ekpa can't stop it. Same way
* Killing Shekau didn't stop Boko Haram
* Shutting ASUU by force won't stop the strike, neither will registering more trade unions do

Simply deal with the issues and not just an individual behind it.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by GreenCovering: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
And they want their son to campaign in other people's places and to get voted for by others?

This strategy never wins.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by MasterJayJay: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Do we ever learn in this country.

IPOB is an idea and not an individual. Killing Ekpa can't stop it. Same way
* Killing Shekau didn't stop Boko Haram
* Shutting ASUU by force won't stop the strike

Simply deal with the issues and an in individual behind it.

America killed Osama Bin Laden, later killed his deputy.

Let's stop arresting thieves. After all, you can't eradicate theft in this world. That's how your opinion sounds.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by GoodIsGod: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
God1000:
Politicians are behind political violence in Nigeria.

They are the ones. Tinubu boys are doing theirs in Lagos. Politicians want to reck naija totally.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anything APC should be...

They don't deserve peace.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by Austino50: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:

who else is responsible?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by AyomideOG01: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Afamed:
UGM or Obi boys?

So you haven't read any news here on Nairaland on more than 2 occasions this same UGM attacked labour party rally in the east. You guys should grow some sense abeg. You can spin this how you want but you can never pin this on PETER OBI. Obi will be ur president come 2023 and your opinion doesn't change anything
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). by ufuosman(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.