Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! (7047 Views)

See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / People Said This My Friend Look Like Bobrisky Hw True Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
The girls in question is presently at my place but we are just doing different things …I’m typing this as week speak while she is on WhatsApp with a friend playing and recording voice note

She even ask for my ear piece to hear the voice note well cause I’m playing a loud music (my song-Die 4 You) link in my bio

I even offered to get a kiss and she refused
So I’m just thinking

What can I do to get into her pants now?
Any idea on how to bed before she leaves?

Please help

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
wink grin angry angry sad
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Women are useless regardless of their origin. Op u are as useless as women to think u want to get into her dirty pant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by PerfectStranger(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Silly people full this forum grin

3 Likes

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Women are useless regardless of their origin. Op u are as useless as women to think u want to get into her dirty pant.

Omo I never release for months now

3 Likes

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Silly people full this forum grin

I swear
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
kyber:

Are married women not close by for you to release?
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by fykes(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Having a d**k doesn't make you a man.

2 Likes

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Becky12:
wink grin angry angry sad
I was the person that just called you. I'm interested in article writing.
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Are married women not close by for you to release?

Married or single women

Which one?
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
fykes:
Having a d**k doesn't make you a man.

Talking from experience right?
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by ObamaMessi: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
kyber:

Married or single women
Which one?
U blind? I spell it again, MARRIED!
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U blind? I spell it again, MARRIED!

No i thought you mistook a single girl for a married one
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by doggedfighter(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
kyber:

What happened ?

Is getting into her pants the thing that happened or the music you were playing ?
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
doggedfighter:

What happened ?

Is getting into her pants the thing that happened or the music you were playing ?
I was actually playing my new Song Die 4 You which is on audioMack link is in my bio
U can stream
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by doggedfighter(f): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
kyber:

I was actually playing my new Song Die 4 You which is on audioMack link is in my bio
U can stream

You think being silly is a way to market your music ?

Arrant nonsense !

3 Likes

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
doggedfighter:

You think being silly is a way to market your music ?

Arrant nonsense !

Hating on me or my music won’t help you
Just spread love

1 Like

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Baronthecelebri: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Guy you mumu,eh
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Guy you mumu,eh

Lol
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by EHustleTv: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Just ask her out,
Meanwhile, You can Join our telegram channel!! 18+
Disclaimer: No Nairaland is broken wink

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Charitystoresec(f): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Because a woman or the girls coming into your life did mean things to you, doesn't mean all the female gender are bad
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by imagrg(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Take her out and show her a little cash.
kyber:
The girls in question is presently at my place but we are just doing different things …I’m typing this as week speak while she is on WhatsApp with a friend playing and recording voice note

She even ask for my ear piece to hear the voice note well cause I’m playing a loud music (my song-Die 4 You) link in my bio

So I’m just thinking

Please help
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
I know I'm fly as an eagle, I'm grinding like I'm Tony Hawk
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by KunGioKehRah: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Just sit close to her and start romancing her

Touch her thighs, breasts, legs, and make a move for the va.gina

If she is hor.ny like you are and want to get laid she won't say no. But if she refuses leave her alone and continue your flexing

1 Like

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2022
KunGioKehRah:

If she is hor.ny like you are and want to get laid she won't say no. But if she refuses leave her alone and continue your flexing

You are smart

2 Likes

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Kobicove(m): 1:43am On Oct 09, 2022
grin
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by kyber(m): 1:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by placeofallure(f): 4:19am On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

You are smart

Just being curious. How's your name pronounced? Is it Kyber /kiba/ or /kaiba/

You haven't released for months? Wetin be that? Na album?

You want to get into her pant? Na bus or train?

What did you tell her before she agreed to visit you? I mean she is in your place as what? As an acquaintance, friend or girlfriend?

If she agrees to be with you as a girlfriend, it could still happen.

Wetin be my own sef? I'm interested in updates. What eventually happened? She gree or she no gree?

I'm anxiously waiting grin

2 Likes

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

So I’m just thinking

Please help
If you v sex with her, you ll die.
In fact, death from sexual immorality is hanging on your neck.
You need to focus on arranging your life well to get married before having sex.
Do this and be fruitful. Disobey and get destroyed as you g as you are.
Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2022
KunGioKehRah:

Agent of sex. How many girls v you had premarital sex with?
Your soul has been divided into all those girls.
You need to stop and focus on how you ll v one woman married to legally if you are still unmarried.

1 Like

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by KunGioKehRah: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Agent of sex. How many girls v you had premarital sex with?
Your soul has been divided into all those girls.
You need to stop and focus on how you ll v one woman married to legally if you are still unmarried.

Ah ah @sweetplum

It's love we are talking here not hate and rape oh

I haven't had premarital sex with any young girl oh, all the ladies I have slept with we're matured women who took off there pants for me ma. And it was one of them that even disvirgined me. We are not disrespecting women here oh. We are just enlightening ourselves.
As for marriage , all the girls I am dating , all of them said no, that they can't marry me, that's why I am still single oh,

@sweetplum Sex is not by force but by mutual consent oh!

#peace
#love!

1 Like

Re: I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! by KunGioKehRah: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2022
As for what I said earlier and why I said that that was that

Even if you are ontop of a woman and you are about to fxck her she will still try to manipulate you and will want to have her way

But why I said what is said was that

If your game, boldness and manliness can suppress and overcome her manipulation she will later succumb to you and bow down to your will.

But if she insist on "NO" ,
Leave her alone
Sex is not by force oh!
Asha.wo plenty for brot.hels
And Olo.sho plenty for street
Get one and kna.ck una selves till una go tire

Good morning nairaland!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? / Rob Kardashian Shares More Nude Photos Of Blac Chyna (18+ / Video Of Two Slay Queens Caught Fighting In A Gutter Over A Male ‘customer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.