Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) (50246 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback picture of Tinubu in Foluke Daramola wedding

According to obi china supporter grin Tinubu is 96years old in this picture

What year is this?
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by GEEBITE: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
So you know T.Prime. Sowore really went after him in Lag and the SUG guysdestroyed his mum's eatery at the central cafetaria when they could not lay their hands on him . I think T.Prime's dad was a commissioner under Tinubu.
Anigreat:
shocked

This was her first marriage to Tunde Sobowale. No wonder the marriage crashed so quick. Yekini Amoda took his cursed self and bad luck to someone's marriage.

I hope she didn't invite him again to her second marriage with Kayode Salako? Because I am scared
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by GEEBITE: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lots of them haave their lives starting and ending with anything Tinubu. I am sure they are clueless who he and his dad were.
Aareakinwunmi:

Tunde sobowale is the man in that picture, their marriage ended in 2008, no one is hating.
Don't be quick to type thrash
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by GEEBITE: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Foluke went to Ife(OAU) and graduated in 2001 at 23 years. Maybe you were mixing her up with Funlola Aofiyebi who went to Unilag aand they both starred in the soap opera Palace.
davidl7:
Foluke was already a woman at Unilag in 97 n got married almost immediately.

So even if he was 55 then he is at least 80 years old now. Ps. do the maths,

Not forgetting the fact that this man is sick, you can be 10 years you but if you are sick you are sick.

You all have to be sick to be praying for a sick president!
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
kayperry:

If her marriage ended how is that BAT's fault ... why is sense so far away from obedient bayi

I am sure lots of dignitaries attended the wedding and took pictures with the couple ... so what makes BAT culpable, desperation to always force out points out of irrelevance has reduced some of you to empty heads.

They claim they want issue base but are all over social media constituting nuisances

You don't take pictures with couples by sidelining one or making them inferior

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by GEEBITE: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good deeds by attending the wedding of his Commisioner's son!!!.(Prof Idowu Sobowale) Many of you avowed Tinubu supporters are latter day converts.
seunmsg:
Tinubu’s good deeds in the past is one of the major things working for him till today. That’s why he’s still very relevant and influential when others who were governors at the same time with him have gone into obscurity.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Softmirror: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu’s good deeds in the past is one of the major things working for him till today. That’s why he’s still very relevant and influential when others who were governors at the same time with him have gone into obscurity.

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by jcross19: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:
so because of his good deeds , we should now risk our future in his shaking hand? He has been crooks in form of human and that's a good deed right? Oh I see
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by HRMK: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
YOU ARE ALL PLAYING WITH HBP?U DID SAME FOR BUHARI BUT THE MAN IS BN TAKEN CARE WITH YOUR TAX!HE IS NOW ALMOST 8YRS IN ASO ROCK ENJOYING WHILE YOU KEPT ON HUSLING TO YOUR BONES!YOU BOTHER ABOUT TINUBU WHEN HE DOESNT KNOW OR AWARE OF YOUR EXISTENCE!WHAT A BIG PITY!ITS RATHER UNFORTUNATE!!
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by kayperry: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

You don't take pictures with couples by sidelining one or making them inferior

Stop glamorising lame talks, it is obvious from the pix the wife wanted a more personal shot, it a situation sane people can relate to having a whole governor at her wedding .. who no go want personal shot, after group photoshoot people do request for personal,its a matter of choice open to both.

How you people come with stupid arguements remains a mystery
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Softmirror: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
pejuakinab:
If he had come to contest at that time when ovation was at its loudest, when age was on his side, when health was ably able and capable, I would have agreed "emilokan" but now, sorry baba! Go and sit down are retire jéjély before the OBIdients retire you forcefully.
I dey tell u my own o.

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Africana1123(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
lomprico:

What year is this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by B2B23: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
She was Tilumbu mistress then. Don't know if they are still cutting show.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by davidl7: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
GEEBITE:
Foluke went to Ife(OAU) and graduated in 2001 at 23 years. Maybe you were mixing her up with Funlola Aofiyebi who went to Unilag aand they both starred in the soap opera Palace.

I just checked wikipedia.

Foluke Daramola went to Unilag and Ife.

I did nt just say it. I used to see her sitting in front of Unilag Senate building after lectures.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Hushbingo: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Mention their names

How do I list 5k names for you. As a governor, every first class graduate got a million naira each plus scholarship. I personally know some beneficiaries. Peter Obi adopted public schools that he is catering for from his personal resources including paying the teachers. He has vehemently warned against revealing the names of the school for personal reasons. One of the school is in Benue state. He collaborates with the States universal basic education boards and commissions in this regard.

As a governor, he never commissions projects with fanfare. He's not called okwute for nothing. Rumours were rife that he graduated with a pass for close to a decade and he never bothered to refute it until recently when his certificate leaked. He's not one to rush to dispel rumours about him, he's too focused for that.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
duruZed:
it can not be equated to the amount he stole

He has challenged the EFCC to probe him, they have and they found NOTHING. if you have new evidence, please publish
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Small small they lie na

If you can prove me a liar, you will get 500k from me. Take this mention as a promissory note.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Forget,
Donald duke worked more than ur so call oga of urchins
Tinibu
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Yemi7up: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Some obituary will say something funny here…. Mention 5people obi help in his state talkless of this country….
5 is even too much, let them mention 2 people he has impacted.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by thoosing(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback picture of Tinubu in Foluke Daramola wedding

According to obi china supporter grin Tinubu is 96years old in this picture

CONTACT ME TO OPEN CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FROM ANY COUNTRY,INCLUDING NIGERIA....WHATSAPP07030...2620...4I
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This was her first marriage to Tunde Sobowale. No wonder the marriage crashed so quick. Yekini Amoda took his cursed self and bad luck to someone's marriage.

I hope she didn't invite him again to her second marriage with Kayode Salako? Because I am scared

Can we compare your blessed life to Tinubu’s cursed self? Let’s know who the cursed one really is
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Ublaize: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Good deeds indeed with stolen public funds. It's because of people like you Nigeria is backwards. Nigeria problem is not leadership but followers who enable bad leadership because they are often greased in the palm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

If you can prove me a liar, you will get 500k from me. Take this mention as a promissory note.
Lol, someone that can provide just once a day meal for himself intending to give out 500k.
Online, where cats form lion
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Risingblue008:

Forget,
Donald duke worked more than ur so call oga of urchins
Tinibu
Did Obi worked as half as Donald Duke?
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:

He was fucking her or he came courtesy of either couples parents
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:
Imagine how dull this country will be if only PDP and APC are the only major parties with popular candidates?

Atiku and Tinubu would have flown back to their main countries immediately after the primaries and remained there till 3 days to the elections, they will arrive Nigeria and campaign in Abuja for a day, then allow you to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea grin

Thank God for the emergence of Peter Obi.

We will all vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

You are right
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by DDDDDav: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Some obituary will say something funny here…. Mention 5people obi help in his state talkless of this country….
I forsee your obituary before the end of the year. Amen
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Zeezenho: 3:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Ok agreed he is 18.am still obidient.no to junkee president.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 3:25am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu will succeed Muhammad Buhari

grin grin grin highest joke of the year. cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Like play Dem Don dey uncover the true age of tinubu, he is around 99-100yrs
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by vengertime: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Selling drugs like cocaine is good deed Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.