Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) (50275 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by opalu: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:
Imagine how dull this country will be if only PDP and APC are the only major parties with popular candidates?

Atiku and Tinubu would have flown back to their main countries immediately after the primaries and remained there till 3 days to the elections, they will arrive Nigeria and campaign in Abuja for a day, then allow you to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea grin

Thank God for the emergence of Peter Obi.

We will all vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

Obi is planning to Bury Nigeria kpata kpata that is why he went to obtain citizenship for final japa and took Datti from Mauritius as vp..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:
Imagine how dull this country will be if only PDP and APC are the only major parties with popular candidates?

Atiku and Tinubu would have flown back to their main countries immediately after the primaries and remained there till 3 days to the elections, they will arrive Nigeria and campaign in Abuja for a day, then allow you to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea grin

You will..
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu’s good deeds in the past is one of the major things working for him till today. That’s why he’s still very relevant and influential when others who were governors at the same time with him have gone into obscurity.

He did no good, even devil did good deeds.

Stealing Lagos money is good deeds, Lagos Wey Singapore suppose dey bow for or dubai for Dey postrate. Guy mafo rara, no fo se, shake body. Make your eye clear, all Nigeria political thieves dey fuckup
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Seankhalifa: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

Over 5 thousand first class graduates awarded scholarships in the last 20 years. He has spent over 10 billion naira on schools and hospitals since he left office. I guess there are more than 5 people.
lol.. dis obi people dey funny me...
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by duruZed(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

Over 5 thousand first class graduates awarded scholarships in the last 20 years. He has spent over 10 billion naira on schools and hospitals since he left office. I guess there are more than 5 people.
it can not be equated to the amount he stole
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by davidl7: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Foluke was already a woman at Unilag in 97 n got married almost immediately.

So even if he was 55 then he is at least 80 years old now. Ps. do the maths,

Not forgetting the fact that this man is sick, you can be 10 years you but if you are sick you are sick.

You all have to be sick to be praying for a sick president!
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu’s good deeds in the past is one of the major things working for him till today. That’s why he’s still very relevant and influential when others who were governors at the same time with him have gone into obscurity.

If attending weddings is what makes Tinubu relevant and influential, then am sure almost every Nigerian is relevant and influential cos we have all attended weddings.

Pls shed some light on this his good deeds and who are the recipients?
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This was her first marriage to Tunde Sobowale. No wonder the marriage crashed so quick. Yekini Amoda took his cursed self and bad luck to someone's marriage.

I hope she didn't invite him again to her second marriage with Kayode Salako? Because I am scared

He is cursed he became governor? He is cursed he won his party primary? He is cursed through him many were made governors and senators? He is cursed he is dnning with who is who in Nigeria and abroad? But you and your stupid obi that is not cursed are nobody but a liar, idiot, useless, ipob pigs, irrelevant see your miserable life.

Tufiakwa. I spit on your head haters of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Is still a throwback pictures

Post is current pictures let check something tongue undecided

Here you are, thou cursed of all men:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Some obituary will say something funny here…. Mention 5people obi help in his state talkless of this country….

So if a blind man helped people because of that you will vote him as president in your country
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Some obituary will say something funny here…. Mention 5people obi help in his state talkless of this country….

Helping ur friends and family when in government for purely selfish reasons and interest and then call them judas is bad governance.

Fashola, ambode, osinbajo, eleyi dapo, aregbesola have all been called judas simply for doing the right thing in government abd what's best for the state/people against godfathers wishes.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Season of digging..

Just as Gbola digs oily dome.

U don spoil finish grin
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Asour: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:

You're right he's very relevant in governance.

The only time he isn't deemed relevant is when the performance of this administration is adjudged.
Then he's totally uninvolved & blameless.

But for the goods, well he was the architect.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by kayperry: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:

Una go just open una Anus dey spew nonsense, .... from 1999 till 2019 was there a time PDP and others never hed a massive campaign across the country.

Infact these is the 1st time electoral campaign will kick off and we will see PdP and APC so relax, i am yet to see any advert/jingo on Tv or hear songs on radio publicizing PDP or APC, both PDP and APC are capitalizing on ObI as block votes, that is why they are relaxed
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Hoelujohn: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback picture of Tinubu in Foluke Daramola wedding

According to obi china supporter grin Tinubu is 96years old in this picture
To be honest, I think Tinubu is 69 years old as he claim. It's the hard drug that made him looks older. Please let us support him. He might even legalize the use of cannabis. At least we might earn forex from it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by deeva2: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Goat no dey born fowl! Check out Jagaba soldiers, Fashola, Ambode n now Sanwo olu!..

Even Ambode get more track records than naanu!
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by brownjoy: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Contact o eigt8 o three six five eight 1 eight two nine for proof of funds for cas, visa application process.

successmatters:
He looks good in this picture, he must be around 67 years old then.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Mummiesboy: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu will succeed Muhammad Buhari
Maybe in your bedroom or the oza room
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by yommen: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This was her first marriage to Tunde Sobowale. No wonder the marriage crashed so quick. Yekini Amoda took his cursed self and bad luck to someone's marriage.

I hope she didn't invite him again to her second marriage with Kayode Salako? Because I am scared

You don't like him, good but he is made. He is multi-billionaire already and him not elected as president won't change that. Calling someone who is far reacher than all your family members combined bad luck shows how irrational you are
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by 77up(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Mr labourer or mr labour union, who are the labour unions ooo. So obi have the unions on his side
Their mumu is extra ordinary cheesy
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by 77up(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pakute:
Tinubu has been good to countless number of people.
God bless Cityboy
Wailers knows this and that's why they are in severe pain.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace.
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Hanhan, village people, you even know her history more than the owner.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Godfirst2014: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu’s good deeds in the past is one of the major things working for him till today. That’s why he’s still very relevant and influential when others who were governors at the same time with him have gone into obsc

urity.

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Sonyboom765: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
They will see do not generalize from this guy's foolish tribe. Just imagine the cursed tribe this cursed soul his from. May it never be well with you, your entire household n your entire tribe with no exception of anyone from your foolish tribe.

Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Warldbest(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
D
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

Small small they lie na
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by kayperry: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Tunde sobowale is the man in that picture, their marriage ended in 2008, no one is hating.
Don't be quick to type thrash

If her marriage ended how is that BAT's fault ... why is sense so far away from obedient bayi

I am sure lots of dignitaries attended the wedding and took pictures with the couple ... so what makes BAT culpable, desperation to always force out points out of irrelevance has reduced some of you to empty heads.

They claim they want issue base but are all over social media constituting nuisances
Re: Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Ilaje1: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
seunmsg:

I don't know if I shd call it a good deed, he planned the presidency right from the moment he became a governor. He helped people to key positions not because he wanted to help them but put them there so he could call on them when the time comes. And this is the time. I agree with the people that called him master strategist. Whether he wins or not, he made himself a formidable opponent, that I give to him.

However, we need to strengthen our institutions so that people we don't know their backgrounds, people that are indicted in bribery where the wife kept money in freezer in US, people that can't condemn the gruesome murder of Deborah because of votes, people that invested public fund in a company in which their family or family company is a shareholder, people with fake certificates, drug dealers, 419s etc will not rise to become a local govt chairman not to talk of campaigning to become the president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.