Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land (601 Views)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / Five Things You Will Observe About Tinubu's Surpporters On Social Media / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by AntiTerrorist: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
1. Whenever Kwankwanso or Atiku's camp is attacks Tinubu, BATists will react by insulting Peter Obi and his Obidient movement. They are scared of defending themselves from Northerners

2. Tinubu's surpporters have nothing against Peter Obi except his Tribe and Religion. They have so much hatred for Igbos. To them, every sane Nigerian is an IPOB member.

3. Of recent, they hardly make a complete sentence without using abusive words. A sign of frustration. And to hide their pain, they use laughing emojis a lot.

Let me give you just two examples:

Abdul05:
With this...obi the idiot can never obtain 5% vote from the north likely 2%.. grin grin

Definitely, obi is a disaster to Nigerians cheesy grin
PandoraObi:
ooooh virtue-less demented deluded depressed despicable worthless miserable cursed destitute moronic failure good for hell mother was raped to death by unknown gunmen ESN cannibals after the miscreant whorish trollop mother of yours went into their camp to get peanut to feed irresponsible demented nuisance like you, the [b]senseless deluded cursed mother of yours [/b]just wanted her life for bread, she is hell presently while the devils are passing her pit of hell between her yam legs around.

To bring sanity back to this great platform, moderators need to ease out those who are psychologically damaged but recruited by politicians to cause nuisance online and offline. Because foreigners are also using this forum.

Mynd44 OAM4J

12 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
They are cowards and slaves to the north

The northerners will trash Tinubu and support one of there own, Atiku abubakar, in large numbers

15 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obi for everyone.

Hate him or not,he will be the next president...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Obi for everyone.

Hate him or not,he will be the next president...
Thanks for louding it to everyone's hearing

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by AntiTerrorist: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
I always pray for them that Obi's presidency will heal them. Abdul05 drlateef MuhamMad Akeem PandoraObi etrouble etc needs psychological healing. I wish them well.

6 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by floret23(f): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
I always pray for them that Obi's presidency will heal them. Abdul05 drlateef MuhamMad Akeem PandoraObi etrouble etc needs psychological healing. I wish them well.
Especially these three guys at bolded - Abdul05 etrouble & PandoraObi. They are toutish. Always cursing and abusing as if this is agberoland. The mods must stop being lenient with such characters. Only intelligent conversations should be allowed here.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by Innocentman86: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
95 percent of tiny ubu supporters are Yoro bad Muslims.
And they Generally hate igbos and ss with passion.thats obi only crime.
Moreover they think if obi wins he will take away head of corporations and oil Wells from Yoro bad and their masters in north plus open sea ports in ss/se.
Is simply hate that is eaten them up.

4 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
When y'all are done deceiving urselves, make we know... u can't initiate a THUGLIFE and expect other camps to give u a free ride, y'all think u have a monopoly of vawulence, unknown to y'all, some camp own get reverberance... u can continue to play the victim card, it won't stop u all from collecting the fair share of what y'all started neither will it give hoebi miscreant y'all are parading a pity vote...
If it's calumny u want, calumny u shall have in pro max
Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by hisgrace090: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
This same godless party killing Nigeria can do just anything for power.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by AntiTerrorist: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
KillSars:
When y'all are done deceiving urselves, make we know... u can't initiate a THUGLIFE and expect other camps to give u a free ride, y'all think u have a monopoly of vawulence, unknown to y'all, some camp own get reverberance... u can continue to play the victim card, it won't stop u all from collecting the fair share of what y'all started neither will it give hoebi miscreant y'all are parading a pity vote...
If it's calumny u want, calumny u shall have in pro max

2 Likes

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by Kokoy2022: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2022
They will vote thiefnupoo to be the president of yorubad Muslim mosque next year, inshallah!

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by RedScorpion(f): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2022
And Some Very Stupid, Shameless Nairaland Moderators are now part of Tinubu's Urchins and they don't hide their despicable Stupidity

They would delete your comment if you are critical of the APC Government and Tinubu that brought them to Power before they push the article or thread to the Front Page..

May their Suffering be elongated since Suffer never tire them.

They would go as far as censoring your words once they mark you as someone that is always attacking the APC and Tinubu the Notorious Drug Baron..

For example :

If you type ThiƩfnubu, what you may see is Tinubu.

(Noticed how I didn't use the normal small letter e above while spelling ThiƩfnubu because what would appear is Tinubu)

They are trying so hard to defend and protect the image of the Big Theif who is the APC Presidential candidate

If you type Tinubu Urchins, what you may see is Tinubu Supporters

They are trying so hard to defend the BATStards and Agbadorians...

Why are the Moderators not doing the same for other Presidential candidates and their supporters that are being attacked by Agbadorians and BATStards, if not that they are biased.

They must have Collected Brown envelopes. The proceeds of illicit drugs Smuggled and Sold by the Drug Baron and his Urchins.

Very Shameless set of people that carry the Title of Moderators on this Platform...

They can go ahead and ban this Moniker if they like....

We have several options and can open a 1000 fresh accounts if the need arises....

Nairaland belongs to the People and not some Unscrupulous elements

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by Trapnews: 2:18am On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=117423969][/quote]
We Christians are the ones dragging religion into politics and will be the first set of people to cry fowl when Northerners start. Instead of us to vote our preferred Christian candidates peacefully, we are busy making abusive religious remark. Jagaban is not forcing anyone to vote for him so vote your candidate and leave religion out of it. I hope you people will be able to stand the Northerners after creating the wahala.
Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by jamace(m): 3:11am On Oct 10, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
1. Whenever Kwankwanso or Atiku's camp is attacks Tinubu, BATists will react by insulting Peter Obi and his Obidient movement. They are scared of defending themselves from Northerners

2. Tinubu's surpporters have nothing against Peter Obi except his Tribe and Religion. They have so much hatred for Igbos. To them, every sane Nigerian is an IPOB member.

3. Of recent, they hardly make a complete sentence without using abusive words. A sign of frustration. And to hide their pain, they use laughing emojis a lot.

Let me give you just two examples:

To bring sanity back to this great platform, moderators need to ease out those who are psychologically damaged but recruited by politicians to cause nuisance online and offline. Because foreigners are also using this forum.

Mynd44 OAM4J
OP, you hit bulls eye with your observations.

Just like Tinubu, so are his followers.

Re: My Observations About Tinubu's Surpporters On #Land by 9japride(m): 3:32am On Oct 10, 2022
You might be shocked that most monikers posting unreasonable things here and deliberately supporting wicked politicians are not even Nigerians. Majority of their post lack emotional attachment to Nigeria. It's just an element of war to ensure that Nigeria does not progress. Meanwhile, they leave their country's problem intact. There are some monikers here if you observe that are always in the side wicked and evil politicans and you begin to wonder if they have blood flowing in their vein.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: A-court Stays Execution Of Judgement In Favour Of Kanu / Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him / Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.