Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips (14799 Views)

Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Kwestionair: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Wintertime:
In Nigeria as a whole, if the Biafrans has rejected Buhari several times despite picking a direct brother to Dim Ojukwu (an Igbo man) in the electoral polls. Knowing the quality of Buhari they rejected him several times. Once he picked a Yoruba man, immediately all Yorubas accepted him despite claiming sophisticated and educated. Worst still all their elders accepted Buhari.

The most painful part now, tribalism is now choking them, telling them they have to spite the Igbo man.

But funny enough, this youth of the Yorubas, will hardly see . Just as they voted in Buhari not only for his first tenure, Also his second tenure.

In a bid to spite the Igbos, worst still they try there best to create an imaginary hate between us and the Igbos. I only wonder whom keeps feeding their ego with such.

Nigeria is on a verge ,were a quest for decentralisation of power is now Optimal , so that regions will have control over there resources.

And we are not fools to keep your one Nigeria with our resources. I know you fake love for us the minority and always say the igbos are wicked.
But our own findings have shown that the igbos really want what we also strive to bring on.
Which is decentralisation of power.
And no amount can stop that.

And luckily enough Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is still in prison, to you he is prison . But remember.. can't say much here.

So spiting or hating a credible person whom beyond understanding have prove to level the ground for decentralisation of power to regions due to his from the south east. It's that same person we have chosen.

Be wise

No matter how you try to paint things. Brother will always be brother.

If you like call them children of hate
We know the true haters

It's up to your good to go with that one.

Buhari we managed for 7 years in a forceful marriage.
Let me tell you something if you lots want to continue being stupid due to satisfactory hatred towards the igbos.

I love it, but you see that madness . It will end so you can continue with it in your territories. If millions of your tribe support Buhari incompetence to spite Our brother Jonathan a better option, and now worst and glaring Tinubu over Peter Obi.

Fact remains is a no no
If fools are in large numbers.

Fools are needed to be confine in their own territory

God bless you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Allisgud: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2022
When it comes to approving budget buhari is very swift,this budget is Thier take away non of them will continue work all project abadon

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Slynation(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2022
To spend or have spent?? shocked And ASUU is still on strike, Herdsmen are still cashing out on dailys!! The damages and massive corruption going under this administration can only be unveiled when APC leaves office...

If Nigerians should miss Labour Party this time around, then it is finished...!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Enyimbamercedes: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Two parasites

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Advocate500: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Is it Atiku or tinubu that will reduce the cost of governance? Except we make the right choice or else we will get the same style of governance nothing will change,it might get worst,we are not ready,we are still covered with the blanket of tribalism and ethnicity.

The likes of Reno and ffk still deciding for us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by morgstreme: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2022
silakih:
My brother forget it the country is gone, except for a neutral politician Like Peter Obi who can trim government expenses

Shut up your hopelessly IGNORANT mouth..

Peter Obi became neutral in just 3 months or so of leaving the PDP after his 8 years sojourn with them..

Most of you in Nigeria deserve your leadership..

Self-deceptive unthinking hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by morgstreme: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2022
silakih:
My brother forget it the country is gone, except for a neutral politician Like Peter Obi who can trim government expenses

Peter Obi became neutral in just 3 months or so of leaving the PDP after his 8 years sojourn with them..

Most of you in Nigeria deserve your leadership.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Buhari borrows money from china and waste it on frivolities.Later he will increase VAT and fuel price to repay china loans.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by VTJN(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Leebliss13:
Just think about this. Between a young bride and a bride that is 70+ old, who will you marry as a man ??

Ooh, you see that you didn’t even think about it in a split sec.

Vote with sense.
most of you zombidients are so daft and dumb. No wonder Buhari said you folks don't have any iota of shame

If you think being young is synonymous to having sense or being productive than the old then you are truly what Buhari referred you guys to be

Is it the old that rapes?
Is it the old that killed most?
Is it the old that traffic drugs?
Is it the old that rob?
Is it the old that commit crime?
Go to all correctional centres, is it the old that littered there? I can always go on and on

Besides, your candidate is in his 60s while some are in their 70s, 80s

We have candidates in their 40s and 50s

If you're just obsessed with young candidate then your Obi doesn't come close to being young. Someone who already has grandchildren is what you folks are projecting as being young ba?

Dream on

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by morgstreme: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Prinxzona10:
This is what these selfish politicians are fighting to maintain hence the weird attacks on Peter Obi because they all see him as a threat to their gluttonous wicked ways of life using Nigerian masses and you see some so called Nigerians especially the youths,keeps supporting them and attacking those that wants the best for them simple because of hatred for a particular tribe,tribal,religious and party sentiments coupled with some little financial inducements.

Honestly,I would rather come back to life as an animal than to come back as a Nigerian because when I think about the mentality and mindsets of an average Nigerian especially when it comes to government or politics,I weak and feel very devastated..

Imagine the kind of Presidents the world are shunning out everyday,then compare with the kind of primitive outdated old sick,selfish wicked and corrupt men aiming to become a Nigerian president,to rule over more than 200 million Nigerians with millions of sound minds and professionals in their various fields and some despicable enslaved lunatics are cheering them on buh believe me you,in few years from now,many of them roaming all over the internet trolling and attacking sane people fighting for a better Nigeria,would live in regret for the rest of their lives because for now,hatred,tribe or religion have blinded their eyes to see the bigger pictures of the situation of Nigeria if they fail to elect a competent,credible and a president with a conscience...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

Peter Obi CAN NEVER win the Presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by rajiedreez: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Not necessarily Buhari and Osinbajo. Have you guys forgotten that there'll be another administration by May next year. So the budget is for the presidency, irrespective of who's there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Another 12 billion naira to be looted
Which kind wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by morgstreme: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Tochi3:
The 21 century deceit...

All these billions will shrink into just a satchet of Milo in the hands of Poo'hari and Osunbande for Nigerians to believe that they will fight corruption... Osunbande handles the economy and Poo'hari, security ... cheesy grin

The most corrupt and terrorism infested party since mankind..

Believe APCshit at your own peril..

I am so happy for your type.

Juvenile Deliquent
PDP URCHIN Minion!!!

By next year,your "purging" go don complete..

You will.stay on Nairaland to wail for another 8years...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by senteugene: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2022
The University of Lagos will spend N1.4bn on electricity charges; ABU, N1.04bn; and UI, N60m. so Unilag will spend 117m naira monthly to electricity bill?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by morgstreme: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2022
hisgrace090:
Nigeria is a country ruled by the terrible ones only.

With Peter obi there's hope at the end of the tunnel.

Peter Obi,if he wins(which is 100000% IMPOSSIBLE) cannot change this..

Most of you here are really UNINFORMED..

What it simply means is that the PRESIDENT won't be travelling out for diplomatic and global engagements..

Foreign Relations will cease..

So Presidents and Representatives of other nations will be asked not to come because we don't want to spend money..

This is what you get when you associate.with local, INCONSEQUENTIAL backward plebs..

Obi this,Obi that..

Obi that hasn't been PRESIDENT has already been globetrotting..isn't he already spending money

How do you get FDIs if foreigners don't visit,engage or galvanize with you

You think it's one naira to host ANY PRESIDENT that comes to your country

What about the foreign embassies/Consulates and diplomatic community "stationed" in Nigeria

You think you don't spend heavily to keep that relationship
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Like Pastor Adeboye said last week, pray for your leaders, light can never go off in Aso Rock, Food can never be scares in Aso Rock neither do they feel the cost of Airfares. ..... ...Make they shall no complain if their wife gives them 5million Naira Budget to cook for them monthly after office ....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Mrkindness: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
This is the most corrupt government in the history of this country.

A group of criminals and terrorists who ganged up with their supporters and hijacked power.

I remember Tinubu saying "I WILL SUCK FROM NIGER DELTA OIL"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by TheRareGem1(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Only if you people know better how this is done and executed
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by cardoctor(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2022
With all these, aren't we as a nation supposed to be dead?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Mrkindness: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2022
samsegs:
Na one cow each of them dey chop everyday??....
even at that the amount is too outrageous

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Confirm4real(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Make una vote APC again to continue from where Buhari go stop.

As una no wan get sense grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by wizelink(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2022
wetin our incoming presdo go use buy food from May 30, 2023 since this current wicked regime ends may 29, 2023? Abi that huge money is allocated for few months.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
most of you zombidients are so daft and dumb. No wonder Buhari said you folks don't have any iota of shame

If you think being young is synonymous to having sense or being productive than the old then you are truly what Buhari referred you guys to be

Is it the old that rapes?
Is it the old that killed most?
Is it the old that traffic drugs?
Is it the old that rob?
Is it the old that commit crime?
Go to all correctional centres, is it the old that littered there? I can always go on and on

Besides, your candidate is in his 60s while some are in their 70s, 80s

We have candidates in their 40s and 50s

If you're just obsessed with young candidate then your Obi doesn't come close to being young. Someone who already has grandchildren is what you folks are projecting as being young ba?

Dream on

Your signature said it call... let’s the old give you a job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Buhari4sale: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2022
morgstreme:

Most of you in Nigeria deserve your leadership..

Dont mind their tiny fish brain thinker
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Buhari4sale: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2022
morgstreme:

Peter Obi,if he wins(which is 100000% IMPOSSIBLE) cannot change this..

Most of you here are really UNINFORMED..

What it simply means is that the PRESIDENT won't be travelling out for diplomatic and global engagements..

Foreign Relations will cease..

So Presidents and Representatives of other nations will be asked not to come because we don't want to spend money..

This is what you get when you associate.with local, INCONSEQUENTIAL backward plebs..

Obi this,Obi that..

Obi that hasn't been PRESIDENT has already been globetrotting..isn't he already spending money

How do you get FDIs if foreigners don't visit,engage or galvanize with you

You think it's one naira to host ANY PRESIDENT that comes to your country

What about the foreign embassies/Consulates and diplomatic community "stationed" in Nigeria

You think you don't spend heavily to keep that relationship

You dey enlighten people that knows nothing but how to sell okrika
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Cmanforall: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria shocked
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by blueAgent(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2022
gaby:
The last supper wey Jesus chop no cost reach this one oh.... grin

Lol....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Acesexcell(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Just imagine this rubbish. And this same Mr integrity promised to come and cut down the cost of governance during his 2015 campaign. God will judge Nigeria politians with the way they are wasting our common scares resources

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by southsouthking(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Ajala the traveller.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Prinxzona10:
This is what these selfish politicians are fighting to maintain hence the weird attacks on Peter Obi because they all see him as a threat to their gluttonous wicked ways of life using Nigerian masses and you see some so called Nigerians especially the youths,keeps supporting them and attacking those that wants the best for them simple because of hatred for a particular tribe,tribal,religious and party sentiments coupled with some little financial inducements.

Honestly,I would rather come back to life as an animal than to come back as a Nigerian because when I think about the mentality and mindsets of an average Nigerian especially when it comes to government or politics,I weak and feel very devastated..

Imagine the kind of Presidents the world are shunning out everyday,then compare with the kind of primitive outdated old sick,selfish wicked and corrupt men aiming to become a Nigerian president,to rule over more than 200 million Nigerians with millions of sound minds and professionals in their various fields and some despicable enslaved lunatics are cheering them on buh believe me you,in few years from now,many of them roaming all over the internet trolling and attacking sane people fighting for a better Nigeria,would live in regret for the rest of their lives because for now,hatred,tribe or religion have blinded their eyes to see the bigger pictures of the situation of Nigeria if they fail to elect a competent,credible and a president with a conscience...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
You nailed it! If Nigeria miss Peter Obi...sane people should not give almajiri food again and those lazy especially Yoruba people should not get help also. Since they are calling Peter Obi an Igbo structure

Make all of us suffer finish and try to survive. How can people be clamouring for Tinubu and Atiku still amazes me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Kemadealadire(f): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022
What changed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Backs Shutting Down Of Universities To Enable Students Vote / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities / Boko Haram Hijacks Bus, Abducts 20 Passengers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.