Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips (14798 Views)

Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by OctavianAC(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2022
In this harsh economy where majority cannot afford 3 square meal!

You this ppl called politicians, including the rich redeemed pastor, they don't mean well for us.

And this is the reason why scriptures said that it will be easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for an insensitive rich to make heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2022
BanyXchi:
First of all 0su, only small part of Lagos island was capital, Lagos mainland was part of old western region which development started with Awolowo... secondly you low IQ 0su cannibals are everywhere in Yorubaland,not only Lagos, if you were industrious as you delude yourselves your region wouldn't be a poor pototpoto gully erosion shithole

Lagos has and will always be a Yoruba state,get that into your thick flat skull, you should focus on getting your Biafuro and leave Lagos alone clown,your people full Ibadan, Abeokuta, akure, sagamu,Ilesha.
They full all those places begging like almajiri or what?

I will keep on educating u until u get sense because all u wrote up there rips of hate for Igbo. Chinese wey dey inside kogi village dey mine can't be in their place and enjoy d good governance?!

That's why really because this hate in your heart it's stamped so I some how support Biafra like we can't be united. A Yoruba man head is full of ewedu. No need to convince u of sense

Mumu

Chai. See wetin u cause o as I dey type... I mistakenly used my afonja landlord ewedu broom to sweep our public toilet. I need ur advice plz...should I compensate her by buying a small bag of Amala?!

Mumu hater. Black sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by somehow: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Until you all accept that democracy is a scam, things won't get better.

You're naive if you believe whoever becomes president come 2023 is going to do better.

From the inception of democracy in Nigeria, can you boldly say things became better in the past?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by BanyXchi: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Comparing you poor 0su selves to the Chinese that came from developed country is nothing but delusions of grandeur, you fled your unproductive region as economic refugees not as expatriates....

Yes pls support biafra I have nothing in common with your people,we are not thesame, I want a real nation for Yoruba people
WowSweetGuy:
They full all those places begging like almajiri or what?

I will keep on educating u until u get sense because all u wrote up there rips of hate for Igbo. Chinese wey dey inside kogi village dey mine can't be in their place and enjoy d good governance?!

That's why really because this hate in your heart it's stamped so I some how support Biafra like we can't be united. A Yoruba man head is full of ewedu. No need to convince u of sense

Mumu

Chai. See wetin u cause o as I dey tyle... I mistakenly used my afonja landlord ewedu broom to sweep our public toilet. I need ur advice plz...should I compensate her by buying a small bag of Amala?!

Mumu hater. Black sense

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by ufuosman(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Millions are suffering
Hardship everywhere
That amount alone can create jobs for thousands of people in different states

God help us dis 2023
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by edungene7: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
I can tell u for free our Leaders intentionally destroyed the educational system in Nigeria to enable them continue the animal farm system of governance I bet u the die hard supporters of Tinubu and Atiku are all educated illiterates go do yr findings but liberation is coming because power is laying once more on the street the former Generals have never lost an election in Nigeria they brought in Obasanjo, they gave us Yaradau they removed Jonathan to give a former General buhari a chance nw they have endorsed Peter obi go write it down Obi is the next president
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by GENES11S: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria is broke they way, but looting and sporadic spending continues.

Education sector struggling for survival
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Obidient1: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2022
PETER OBI is right anyway, I think he is a Visionary leader.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by eldoradoxx: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2022
This is the crucial time that Nigeria needs an Obi. As a Governor of Anambra State, he stopped waste in all it's ramifications like this. He calls it irresponsible conduct. How do u feed with such an amount in a country where people go to bed hungry. Who has seen food served to guest in White House or 10 Downing street? American President does not get free food on government budget, he is paid salary with which he takes care of his meal and those of his guests. Obi adopted that model in Anambra and saved a lot that he invested one schools making Anambra No.1 till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by rajiedreez: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Godszilla:
How do someone still defend this is beyond reason. Lets agree its for the next admin as well how is it rit?n we r the world HQ of poverty. How do you defend this with a straight face.sad

Brother I'd have loved to give you breakdowns but it'll be too lengthy.

On the average, a Boeing 737 business jet consumes 800 gallon of fuel per hour of flight and for 7 hour ( Abuja to London) flight it'll take 11,200 gallons for a return trip at 5USD/gallon, that's 56,000USD for fuel only on just 1 trip.

And the budget is like 18m USD.
During the year in question there'll be different events in the villa throughout the year.

I agree that we're broke but governance is expensive.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Truthdeypain: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2022
BanyXchi:
First of all 0su, only small part of Lagos island was capital, Lagos mainland was part of old western region which development started with Awolowo... secondly you low IQ 0su cannibals are everywhere in Yorubaland,not only Lagos, if you were industrious as you delude yourselves your region wouldn't be a poor pototpoto gully erosion shithole

Lagos has and will always be a Yoruba state,get that into your thick flat skull, you should focus on getting your Biafuro and leave Lagos alone clown,your people full Ibadan, Abeokuta, akure, sagamu,Ilesha.

It took you the fraction of a minute to expose your default stupidity with the bolded comments.

When someone is incapable of logical assessments, it becomes quite impossible to reason with him, your submissions are as illogical as they are purely a shame on your egg shell skull education.

Americans live all over the world, so do the chinese, so do the Russians, so does everybody in the world. IGBOs are not an exception, infact your people are the ones with a backward unexposed mentality. Maybe if you moved out more you wouldn't sound so ignorantly foolish to suggest that the SE which only a few years back was an EPICENTER of catastrophic war of DEMOLITION, is today, in no terms of developmental comparison with that your dung infested, brown roofed, mud housing, no toilet sheds you call infrastructure.

I understand Lagos to you is a consolation and quick propaganda machine but the doctrine of test theory suggests that a proof of a state can only be substantiated if it is carried out in the same similar fashion elsewhere under the same surrounding temperatures and surroundings. You guys can not develop anything not even a proper hygienic toilet system, not to mention Lagos. if you did show me somewhere else you guys have developed in this world , let's start from your region. The Little modern infrastructures and developments that can be found in the bolded states are owned by the same IGBOS and other foreigners you guys despise.

Such an ungrateful bastard! your region would have been a total blackout without the tribe you love to hate. Learn to appreciate good things. After surviving total annihilation and zero help in rebuilding, plus strategic economic decapitation, they are still beating you blue and black in everything. It's only natural to hate, keep doing that and while you are at it fetch yourself a nice shot put nylon ko lo ya igbe si nu e. It's your trademark. Spits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Godszilla: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2022
So here is the thing governance is expensive but in your lil home(family) wen your cash flow shrinks you cut back on luxury stuff,you dont buy or do things you want but what you need. Private offices cut back on bonuses n benefits if cash flow is bad,it logical.
Why is our federal government still keeping the status quo amongst massive borrowing n hunger its wrong n cant b defended or explain. But am open to your explanation, am willing to learn pls go ahead
rajiedreez:

Brother I'd have loved to give you breakdowns but it'll be too lengthy.

On the average, a Boeing 737 business jet consumes 800 gallon of fuel per hour of flight and for 7 hour ( Abuja to London) flight it'll take 11,200 gallons for a return trip at 5USD/gallon, that's 56,000USD for fuel only on just 1 trip.

And the budget is like 18m USD.
During the year in question there'll be different events in the villa throughout the year.

I agree that we're broke but governance is expensive.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by nedekid: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2022
Wonderful!
Nigeria Air will chop 1.4billion shocked
Airline on paper ohh..
Was that how the new value jet, air peace etc spent money in just consultancy?
Same way 54b was spent on no n functional refinary in the first quarter, that did not peoduce 1 liter of fuel.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2022
BanyXchi:
Comparing you poor 0su selves to the Chinese that came from developed country is nothing but delusions of grandeur, you fled your unproductive region as economic refugees not as expatriates....

Yes pls support biafra I have nothing in common with your people,we are not thesame, I want a real nation for Yoruba people
that's d main solution

Oduduwa copy copy then Biafra make we all go our way

Yeye! No wonder Hausa united with them selfish sef use us dey shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by BanyXchi: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!

Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

Like I said the last time, I see some of the empty comments you and your like make here, i ignore all because I have no interest in going back and forth with people who are intellectually beneath me but I’ll always make an exception once in a while especially when you cretins make false statements about my region and people

NB: By the way, how are you enjoying your stay in my region? I hope you appreciate the peace, culture, serenity, nightlife, owambe, music, movies, food, infrastructure, the ongoing economic strides and development provided by our capable leaders, the Yoruba people, federal government and foreign/local investors in general since your people don’t get to experience such in your hell hole backwater region. Do you folks even know what it feels like to have good leaders? Nope! Don’t think so. Just know you’re all on borrowed time. When my new country births, it’s vermins like you I’ll hunt down with vigor. We will make sure you’re all dumped in trailers and shipped out like livestock to your desolate and filthy region. Don’t think we will treat you any different because you were born here or speak my language. Go and develop your worthless barren region so it won’t be like 1967-1970 when you all had to scamper back to your land-locked barren villages unprepared.

Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times dar developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged cannibalistic potopoto shithole, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined,your region was already a poor shithole even before the war started by your flat headed Ojukwu,get that into your flat skull osu,your page reeks of Anti-yoruba sentiments and we will show you guys when it's time we promise!

Also very funny and retarded of you to think you travel as much as Omoluabis,we just don't have any reasons to go to that cannibalistic erosion ravaged shithole

Truthdeypain:

It took you the fraction of a minute to expose your default stupidity with the bolded comments.

When someone is incapable of logical assessments, it becomes quite impossible to reason with him, your submissions are as illogical as they are purely a shame on your egg shell skull education.

Americans live all over the world, so do the chinese, so do the Russians, so does everybody in the world. IGBOs are not an exception, infact your people are the ones with a backward unexposed mentality. Maybe if you moved out more you wouldn't sound so ignorantly foolish to suggest that the SE which only a few years back was an EPICENTER of catastrophic war of DEMOLITION, is today, in no terms of developmental comparison with that your dung infested, brown roofed, mud housing, no toilet sheds you call infrastructure.

I understand Lagos to you is a consolation and quick propaganda machine but the doctrine of test theory suggests that a proof of a state can only be substantiated if it is carried out in the same similar fashion elsewhere under the same surrounding temperatures and surroundings. You guys can not develop anything not even a proper hygienic toilet system, not to mention Lagos. if you did show me somewhere else you guys have developed in this world , let's start from your region. The Little modern infrastructures and developments that can be found in the bolded states are owned by the same IGBOS and other foreigners you guys despise.

Such an ungrateful bastard! your region would have been a total blackout without the tribe you love to hate. Learn to appreciate good things. After surviving total annihilation and zero help in rebuilding, plus strategic economic decapitation, they are still beating you blue and black in everything. It's only natural to hate, keep doing that and while you are at it fetch yourself a nice shot put nylon ko lo ya igbe si nu e. It's your trademark. Spits!

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Zeemam: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2022
All I know is the VP Osinbajo is best VP ever liveth in the history of Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by micflo28(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Why not place them on salaries and they feed themselves from their salaries, this money can get 2000 youths soft loans to start up a business. If we are rich and rich in wastage too, then we are poor.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Perfectbeing(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Leebliss13:
Just think about this. Between a young bride and a bride that is 70+ old, who will you marry as a man ??

Ooh, you see that you didn’t even think about it in a split sec.

Vote with sense.
I'm sure you won't marry a 60+ old bride over a 25 years old virgin either.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Perfectbeing(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Peter Obi will cut all those padded cost of governance once he resumes work in 2023.
The highest he can do is cut the cost of the Presidency and his ministers. He can't touch the budget of the legislature. Unless he nor want make them approve the budget.

Even Buhari with most Senators in APC couldn't do it, is it PO with all the senators in either APC and PDP that will do it? You guys are still children when it comes to Nigeria politics and governce.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Perfectbeing(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
N11.92 billion is less than 0.06% of the N19 trillion National budget.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Truthdeypain: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
BanyXchi:
Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!

Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

Like I said the last time, I see some of the empty comments you and your like make here, i ignore all because I have no interest in going back and forth with people who are intellectually beneath me but I’ll always make an exception once in a while especially when you cretins make false statements about my region and people

NB: By the way, how are you enjoying your stay in my region? I hope you appreciate the peace, culture, serenity, nightlife, owambe, music, movies, food, infrastructure, the ongoing economic strides and development provided by our capable leaders, the Yoruba people, federal government and foreign/local investors in general since your people don’t get to experience such in your hell hole backwater region. Do you folks even know what it feels like to have good leaders? Nope! Don’t think so. Just know you’re all on borrowed time. When my new country births, it’s vermins like you I’ll hunt down with vigor. We will make sure you’re all dumped in trailers and shipped out like livestock to your desolate and filthy region. Don’t think we will treat you any different because you were born here or speak my language. Go and develop your worthless barren region so it won’t be like 1967-1970 when you all had to scamper back to your land-locked barren villages unprepared.

Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times dar developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged cannibalistic potopoto shithole, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined,your region was already a poor shithole even before the war started by your flat headed Ojukwu,get that into your flat skull osu,your page reeks of Anti-yoruba sentiments and we will show you guys when it's time we promise!

Also very funny and retarded of you to think you travel as much as Omoluabis,we just don't have any reasons to go to that cannibalistic erosion ravaged shithole

Damn! someone has been emotionally damaged. You are a chief propagandist sir, I'll give you that. I enjoyed your write-up. It was mostly frivolous and filled with emotional outbursts with no validity. But boy do you have a way with PROPAGANDA! If only you managed to stage a truth or two, I would've been super impressed. I wouldn't know where to begin to debunk your heavy misinformation tho, I'll allow you bask in the grandeurs of your illusion.

Have yourself a nice day.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by BanyXchi: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
You are the deluded lunatic obsessed with Yoruba people, your whole account is filled with emotional outbursts and victimhood lol, you literally think economic refugees like you should be thanked for fleeing your shithole region to live in mine lol, anyways enjoy Nigeria while it last clown grin
Truthdeypain:

Damn! someone has been emotionally damaged. You are a chief propagandist sir, I'll give you that. I enjoyed your write-up. It was mostly frivolous and filled with emotional outbursts with no validity. But boy do you have a way with PROPAGANDA! If only you managed to stage a truth or two, I would've been super impressed. I wouldn't know where to begin to debunk your heavy misinformation tho, I'll allow you bask in the grandeurs of your illusion.

Have yourself a nice day.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by InvertedHammer: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
/
These are the ones really enjoying the national cake.

The urchins collecting miserly N30k/month to post erroneously believe that they are part of the system grin grin grin.

All the dollars spent on delegates was a gateway to be elected to have the key to the Treasury. It ain't got nothing to do with competence, patriotism.

One thing is certain. There will be only one winner. So someone burning stolen billions is currently chasing shadows.
/
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by FLYFIRE(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
We carry too much baggage in this our democracy, especially with the presidential system and with 2 classes of legislature.

Too much waste that could be channelled into public infrastructures.

That is why they are paying billions to fools like these below to taint the one capable of DEALING with the ROT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Temptee101(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
silakih:
My brother forget it the country is gone, except for a neutral politician Like Peter Obi who can trim government expenses

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/xswPVBDkhjPduDWW6

I swear

If Peter Obi fails to win the presidency next year which I know he will win, i will forget Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Temptee101(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Take it or leave it, Peter Obi is the LAST hope for Nigeria as it stands now.

Chai, what a country.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Ilaje1: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wintertime:
In Nigeria as a whole, if the Biafrans has rejected Buhari several times despite picking a direct brother to Dim Ojukwu (an Igbo man) in the electoral polls. Knowing the quality of Buhari they rejected him several times. Once he picked a Yoruba man, immediately all Yorubas accepted him despite claiming sophisticated and educated. Worst still all their elders accepted Buhari.

The most painful part now, tribalism is now choking them, telling them they have to spite the Igbo man.

But funny enough, this youth of the Yorubas, will hardly see . Just as they voted in Buhari not only for his first tenure, Also his second tenure.

In a bid to spite the Igbos, worst still they try there best to create an imaginary hate between us and the Igbos. I only wonder whom keeps feeding their ego with such.

Nigeria is on a verge ,were a quest for decentralisation of power is now Optimal , so that regions will have control over there resources.

And we are not fools to keep your one Nigeria with our resources. I know you fake love for us the minority and always say the igbos are wicked.
But our own findings have shown that the igbos really want what we also strive to bring on.
Which is decentralisation of power.
And no amount can stop that.

And luckily enough Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is still in prison, to you he is prison . But remember.. can't say much here.

So spiting or hating a credible person whom beyond understanding have prove to level the ground for decentralisation of power to regions due to his from the south east. It's that same person we have chosen.

Be wise

No matter how you try to paint things. Brother will always be brother.

If you like call them children of hate
We know the true haters

It's up to your good to go with that one.

Buhari we managed for 7 years in a forceful marriage.
Let me tell you something if you lots want to continue being stupid due to satisfactory hatred towards the igbos.

I love it, but you see that madness . It will end so you can continue with it in your territories. If millions of your tribe support Buhari incompetence to spite Our brother Jonathan a better option, and now worst and glaring Tinubu over Peter Obi.

Fact remains is a no no
If fools are in large numbers.

Fools are needed to be confine in their own territory

You and those that applauded this post are tribal idiots. When Buhari picked Tunde Bakare, why did SW vote for Jonathan and not Buhari since you said SW voted Buhari the moment he picked a Yoruba man? Tunde Bakare was even more popular than Osinbajo. Jonathan cut a deal with Tinubu in his first election, Tinubu even ignored thr candidate of his own party. Why didn't Jonathan cut a deal with Tinubu for the second election and allowed Buhari to cut deal with him? Oh! The people around him especially the SE, convinced him that he didn't need SW. He thought he had arrived being an incumbent president. When it dawn on him that he would lose, he postponed the election by 2 weeks and pump money into SW to buy people over. Despite that he still had about 49%. He could have won SW, if he had Tinubu on his side because PDP is strong in SW. Unlike a region that made herself a slave to PDP and hoping APC would reward with presidency.

One thing I learnt in Naija is that those that complain about tribalism everytime are the tribalist. I can 1000% say this is common with SE. This might be due to falsehood, propaganda and hatred that their older generation passed onto them. They don't think rationally, they see things through tribalism even if they have to lie about it. Example is your post. SS, to some extent, also see things through tribal prism. Truth is Jonathan would have won if he had performed very well, he lost the election by himself. The SE also influenced Jonathan and SS with their hatred and poisonous mind towards SW, Jonathan ignored SW during his term, even at that he still got about 49% in his second election. Which leads to the second question, if SW voted Buhari due to Osinbajo, how come Buhari didn't have 70-90% of the votes like it was for PDPin SE and SS or for APC in the north? Even now with Tinubu, I can assure you that PDP will still get sizeable votes in SW because they don't do tribal votes. And it is only region that true elections takes place relatively to other regions. Or shd I say a place where every party has a voice relatively to other regions.

SE and SS always vote and rig en mass for PDP. So Ojukwu losing is not an evidence that SE don't do tribal vote. The difference this time around is that SE realized that PDP has always been using and discarding them when they didn't seed the presidency to SE. Reason they are moving to Labour party.

Regarding Jonathan, he was bad, reason he lost the election. But the idiot like you would never say SW voted for him en mass during his first election. But only write about when he lost to suit you agenda, which makes you a liar and a propagandist. Is Buhari govt worse? Yes. Which Nigeria govt hasn't been worse than the previous one? Name one. Even 2023 govt will be worse than Buhari irrespective of the winner. Until we build strong institutions, it will continue that way. And stupid people and politicians willing-tool like you will always blame tribalism for everything.

Most Igbos are just found of spreading falsehoods and accusing other tribes especially the SW of their own mistakes instead of looking inwardly. You can't say PDP has always won the presidency in SW or the North unlike SE. They are not diverse, if not they would have gotten a shot at presidency on both APC and PDP platforms.

Next time you want to write, write facts and stop taking the lazy route out, tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Wintertime: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ilaje1:

You and those that applauded this post are tribal idiots. When Buhari picked Tunde Bakare, why did SW vote for Jonathan and not Buhari since you said SW voted Buhari the moment he picked a Yoruba man? Tunde Bakare was even more popular than Osinbajo. Jonathan cut a deal with Tinubu in his first election, Tinubu even ignored thr candidate of his own party. Why didn't Jonathan cut a deal with Tinubu for the second election and allowed Buhari to cut deal with him? Oh! The people around him especially the SE, convinced him that he didn't need SW. He thought he had arrived being an incumbent president. When it dawn on him that he would lose, he postponed the election by 2 weeks and pump money I to SW to buy people over. Despite that he still had about 49%. He could have SW, if he had Tinubu and his side because PDP is strong in SW. Unlike a region that made herself a slave to PDP and hoping APC would reward with presidency.

One thing I learnt in Naija is that those that complain about tribalism everytime are the tribalist. I can 1000% say this is common with SE. This might be due to falsehood, propaganda and hatred that their older generation passed onto them. They don't think rational, they see things through tribalism even if they have to lie about it. Example is your post. SS, to some extent, also see things through tribal prism. Truth is Jonathan would have won if he had performed very well, he lost the election by himself. The SE also influenced Jonathan and SS with their hatred and poisonous mind towards SW, Jonathan ignored SW during his term, even at that he still got about 49% in his second election. Which leads to the second question, if SW voted Buhari due to Osinbajo, how come Buhari didn't have 70-90% of the votes like it was for PDPin SE and SS or for APC in the north? Even now with Tinubu, I can assure you that PDP will still get sizeable votes in SW because they don't do tribal votes. And it is only region that true elections takes place relatively to other regions. Or shd I say a place where every party has a voice relatively to other regions.

SE and SS always vote and rig en mass for PDP. So Ojukwu losing is not an evidence that SE don't do tribal vote. The difference this time around is that SE realized that PDP has always been using and discarding them when they didn't seed the presidency to SE. Reason they are moving to Labour party.

Regarding Jonathan, he was bad, reason he lost the election. But the idiot like you would never say SW voted for him en mass during his first election. But only write about when he lost to suit you agenda, which makes you a liar and a propagandist. Is Buhari govt worse? Yes. Which Nigeria govt hasn't been worse than the previous one? Name one. Even 2023 govt will be worse than Buhari irrespective of the winner. Until we build strong institutions, it will continue that way. And stupid people and politicians willing-tool like you will always blame tribalism for everything.

Most Igbos are just found of spreading falsehoods and accusing other tribes especially the SW of their own mistakes instead of looking inwardly. You can't say PDP has always won the presidency in SW or the North unlike SE. They are not diverse, if not they would have gotten a shot at presidency on both APC and PDP platforms.

Next time you want to write, write facts and stop taking the lazy route out, tribalism.

If what you wrote make sense, I would have supported your sentiments.

But it holds no water, you massively voted for him the second time .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Buckeyemedia1: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
somehow:
Until you all accept that democracy is a scam, things won't get better.

You're naive if you believe whoever becomes president come 2023 is going to do better.

From the inception of democracy in Nigeria, can you boldly say things became better in the past?
100% on point, assuming but not conceding, maybe when Saint Obi gets to Aso Rock, he will reduce himself & Datti’s feeding allowance, and traveling to Harvard & Oxford University trips?

Mumu Man.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Everlastingson: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Racoon:
See wastage. Meanwhile, they are still borrowing to fund this wastage abi?

Not wastage but looting! Over #11B for just food and travels! And na for a few months oo. This is the same man that said he's leaving no inheritance for his children. I think that some men have taken over from Satan as the father of lies. From now till May, 2023, you will hear that FG has spent #11B on travels and entertainment for Buhari. But they claim there is no money to pay ASUU.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Zeezenho: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Osibanjo should collect his shere and give to ASU so our kids can go back to school.this will endear him to people's hearts forever.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips by Ujm1: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Bayelsa Workers Turn To Begging For Survival - Punch / Photos of Tinubu casting his Vote peacefully (photos) / Peter Obi Backs Shutting Down Of Universities To Enable Students Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.