Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,127 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny (9435 Views)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2023
deekseen:
@RobbStark you have said it all. They have been seeking access to the sea from time immemorial.

Everyone knows that where there's sea access there's MONEY! Some wise Ibo men are cashing out honestly from seaport activities, but these ones want it all to themselves.

@AlexBells and his Biafra gang:
You guys should manage River Niger. The Nigerian government has tried over the years with some level of infrastructure vis-a-vis the first and second Niger bridges.

If you need dredging I'm sure the government would still help you so you guys can go ahead and form your BLP (Biafra Liberation Pirates), and do what you know how to do best within the distance between the two bridges.

Nigeria exists and my blood is green, Nigerian waters is my waters, wait until Nigeria divide before you discuss anyone in territorial terms
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Donarozzi:

Blood is thicker than water. Bonny and Opobo people know deep inside their hearts that they are Igbo. The Igbo nation will never wage a war in order to unify any Igbo tribe with the larger Igbo populace. And when it comes to Igbo unification, there shall be no referendum because a referendum in this situation is an insulting vote that questions the Igboness of an authentic Igbo tribe and as such gives a section of Igbo people a mischievous chance to decide whether to opt in or opt out of the Igbo nation. Referendum does not determine where a tribe truly belongs.

What Igbo leadership needs to do is to reach out and have a brotherly dialogue with the people of Bonny and Opobo, embrace them in concrete terms as part of the Igbo nation, ask them to disregard the fraudulent political narrative that ascribes their origin to a different nation, engage them in a debate on their origin using linguistic, sociocultural and historical records, encourage them to uphold the Igbo language as a sacred ancestral inheritance which points to their true origin, advise them to wade off any ideology that threatens to supplant the Igbo language with a different language, embolden them to assert their Igbo identity by giving their children Igbo names and by taking the Nze na Ozo titles, and cordially empower them with strategic positions in various Igbo organizations.
What Igbo leaders should have done, all these you are talking is imaginary, I asked you a simple question, if peace is not an option, are you ready to match to Opobo and Bonny, are you ready, it is a simple question, I used to have much time but I'm very busy now, I don't have time to read long construct.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

What Igbo leaders should have done, all these you are talking is imaginary, I asked you a simple question, if peace is not an option, are you ready to match to Opobo and Bonny, are you ready, it is a simple question, I used to have much time but I'm very busy now, I don't have time to read long construct.
Is a pity Nigeria won't divide anytime soon.

Is so funny how someone from Anambra or Imo go dey drag land in Rivers state grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Is a pity Nigeria won't divide anytime soon.

Is so funny how someone from Anambra or Imo go dey drag land in Rivers state grin
Nigeria most likely won't divide, the Igbos are not minority, more represented even in an opposition government than you Ijaws. How many governors, how many super ministers, how many senators, how many house of rep members. So chil, whether Nigeria divides or not, we always get the lions share.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Nigeria most likely won't divide, the Igbos are not minority, more represented even in an opposition government than you Ijaws. How many governors, how many super ministers, how many senators, how many house of rep members. So chil, whether Nigeria divides or not, we always get the lions share.
Lol

A pained Igbo man is now throwing tantrums instead of focussing on the issue at hand... Well

I'm not an Ijaw man... I'm a proud Yoruba man

We Yorubas have more senators, more house of rep and more states than you igbos

A Yoruba man ruled Nigeria from 1999-2007

A Yoruba man was the vice president of Nigeria between 2015 and 2023

Now a Yoruba man is the president of Nigeria and he will rule Nigeria till 2031

An Igbo man will never rule Nigeria.

Opobo and Bonny is not Igbo land but Ijaw land grin

Face your Igbo land and stop dragging other people lands you bitter cowards grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
I'm not an Ijaw man

I'm a proud Yoruba man

We Yorubas have more senators, more house of rep and more states than you igbos

A Yoruba man ruled from 1999-2007

A Yoruba man is the vice president between 2015 and 2023

Now a Yoruba man is the president of Nigeria and he will rule Nigeria till 2031

An Igbo man will never rule Nigeria.

Opobo and Bonny is not Igbo land but Ijaw land grin
Now that you have stated that you are a Yoruba man, can you please face your Yorubaland, did you hear anywhere Yoruba is mentioned in the post? Are you not just being an unwelcomed guest, you lost Ilorin, dragging Lagos with Benin, isn’t that a better place to channel your energy ?
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Now that you have stated that you are a Yoruba man, can you please face your Yorubaland, did you hear anywhere Yoruba is mentioned in the post? Are you not just being an unwelcomed guest, you lost Ilorin, dragging Lagos with Benin, isn’t that a better place to channel your energy ?
I don't give a Bleep about Lagos and Ilorin. Lagos and Ilorin is been control by Benins and Fulanis

A Benin man is the governor of Lagos state while a Fulani man is the governor of kwara state.

But Opobo and Bonny are not Igbo land.

Igbo land start and end in the south east.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Do you see we Yorubas are your boss? grin

You can only intimidate minorities like the Ijaws grin

But the funny thing is that, the Ijaws have produce a president while you igbos won't be producing a president anytime soon grin

Igbo land is small and landlock grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Igbos are not minorities, but in Nigerian Politics, igbos are minorities... That's why an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Do you see we Yorubas are your boss? grin

You can only intimidate minorities like the Ijaws grin

But the funny thing is that, the Ijaws have produce a president while you igbos won't be producing a president anytime soon grin

Igbo land is small and landlock grin
I just don't want to engage a caward who left his battle to meddle in another, I'm a tactician, why do I waste energy on someone I have no boundary with, no dispute, so it is shameful of you to he honest. Go to Ilorin, finish the fight for Lagos first. Whatever happens in Igboland shouldn't bother you unless we are that important to you lol.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Igbos are not minorities, but in Nigerian Politics, igbos are minorities... That's why an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria grin
Minority that restructured the country to this day lol, you have been crying for a return to regional government. Lol Awo cried for secession clause, him and the entire of your people past, present and future has been put in your place. Later you keep dragging Lagos, dragging Ilorin does that sort of thing happen in AlaIgbo, hopeless Afon-ja.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

I just don't want to engage a caward who left his battle to meddle in another, I'm a tactician, why do I waste energy on someone I have no boundary with, no dispute, so it is shameful of you to he honest. Go to Ilorin, finish the fight for Lagos first. Whatever happens in Igboland shouldn't bother you unless we are that important to you lol.
The most important thing right now is that, an Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria and the south east only have 5 states while the rest of the geopolitical regions have at least, 6 states each grin

Igbos can only drag with minorities like Ijaws

We Yorubas are your boss

A Yoruba man is ruling every part of Igbo land and he will rule Igbo land alongside Nigeria till 2031 when he will hand over to a Fulani or Kanuri Muslim. In 2039, Power will be handover to a Yoruba muslim from the south west again grin

Igbos will only be wailing online like they have been doing while we your boss keeps on ruling you cowards grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
The most important thing right now is that, an Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria and the south east only have 5 states while the rest of the geopolitical regions have at least, 6 states each grin

Old East has 9 states, old west 5 states, Lagos belong to Benin. Do the maths, AlaIgbo has 7 state capitals. Yoruba land has 5. Lagos is Benin land, Ilorin belong to Fulani, the owner of Lagos was in Lagos last week
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Old East has 9 states, old west 5 states, Lagos belong to Benin. Do the maths, AlaIgbo has 7 state capitals. Yoruba land has 5. Lagos is Benin land, Ilorin belong to Fulani, the owner of Lagos was in Lagos last week
Igbos are landlock and have only 5 small states grin

An Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria, it does not matter if you igbo minorities give 200% of your votes to an Igbo man grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by DECLAN2015(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2023
2elliot:
Thank you! You have written like the true son of your father and as a wise man from the east. I fully support your idea that the two regions be shared between the we the ijaws and the Igbos. That to me, is the easiest way to finding peace as long as this matter is concerned. But again, I expect that the concerned people in the two regions have the sole right to decide whose side they would go. But still, that must come after the real facts have been established, whether they are of the ijaws or Igbos, for the sake of history and posterity.
As an Ijaw man myself from one of the key clans, I find it awkward hating the Igbos; in fact, you guys have been our big brothers watching over us as far as this Nigeria project is concerned. I can only imagine the situation we would have found ourselves if you the igbos didn't exist in the equation. We would have been forgotten identities, subdued by both the monstrous religious and tribal beasts roaming the entire country. Even if no one would admit, I will. Even on the level of political affiliations, or to culture, we have more in common, than any other group of persons or association. And even till tomorrow, this relationship will remain static.
Sadly, the lack of commonsense and hatred pervading the ijaw people towards the Igbos are out of immaturity and as a result of brainwashing. But I do pray, that one day we can really form the needed allegiance to confronted our more common enemies.

Good talk
But they themselves should look inwards and correct their inherent abnormality
They are too loud
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Minority that restructured the country to this day lol, you have been crying for a return to regional government. Lol Awo cried for secession clause, him and the entire of your people past, present and future has been put in your place. Later you keep dragging Lagos, dragging Ilorin does that sort of thing happen in AlaIgbo, hopeless Afon-ja.
Why will I want a regional government when a Yoruba man is currently the president of Nigeria? grin

A Yoruba man was the vice president between 2015-2023

Now a Yoruba man is ruling Nigeria and will rule till 2031, and he's also busy giving important and juicy positions to Yoruba

But you claim we're crying and asking for regionalism grin

Igbos are the ones crying over Biafra. Millions of your people were even starved to death by Awolowo just because you cowards annexed minorities in the eastern region land into Biafra grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Gerhards: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:

An Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria, it does not matter if you igbo minorities give 200% of your votes to an Igbo man grin

Childish and I knew you will come out of your shell with time Afon-janistan, Igbo land is not landlocked 🤣😁💪🏻Take it deep🖕
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:

Heya, ls the Nigerian President an Igbo associate, I think you are stating the importance of the Igbos here. Have a Yoruba man ruled any part of AlaIgbo? But Fulani is ruling you as slaves in Ilorin. Nigeria is like public property. At over 300 tribes it is not a must only 1 tribe rules, I even don’t want majority to rule but to be veto like the UN structure. We set the rules, lol Unitary system is here to stay. After you are done crying in Lagos you will still be dominated like your ancestors Awo cried. Lol cry me a River regional government is gone. Anyone who is voted to rule Nigeria is fine so far as such person don’t have command and control of AlaIgbo. Lol we are autonomous, you are so subjugated.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Gerhards:

Childish and I knew you will come out of your shell with time Afon-janistan, Igbo land is not landlocked 🤣😁💪🏻Take it deep🖕
Igbo land is landlock, that's why AlexBells is attaching landlock Igbo land with bonny and opobo grin

An Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria because igbos are 3rd class citizens grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Heya, ls the Nigerian President an Igbo associate, I think you are stating the importance of the Igbos here. Have a Yoruba man ruled any part of AlaIgbo? But Fulani is ruling you as slaves in Ilorin. Nigeria is like public property. At over 300 tribes it is not a must only 1 tribe rules, I even don’t want majority to rule but to be veto like the UN structure. We set the rules, lol Unitary system is here to stay. After you are done crying in Lagos you will still be dominated like your ancestors Awo cried. Lol cry me a River regional government is gone. Anyone who is voted to rule Nigeria is fine so far as such person don’t have command and control of AlaIgbo. Lol we are autonomous, you are so subjugated.
Tinubu a Yoruba man is ruling the 5 Igbo states in the south east

Otti even had to bow to Tinubu because we Yorubas are Igbo masters grin

You igbos can only oppress the Ijaws like you wanted to do thinking am an Ijaw man... You didn't know am Your Yoruba Master grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Why will I want a regional government when a Yoruba man is currently the president of Nigeria? grin

Now a Yoruba man is ruling Nigeria and will rule till 2031, and he's also busy giving important and juicy positions to Yoruba

Igbos are the ones crying over Biafra. Millions of your people were even starved to death by Awolowo just because you cowards annexed minorities in the eastern region land into Biafra grin
President only last 8 years. Yoruba land is in constant decline. You are dragging your economy with outsider, fighting economic war in your land demolishing houses. AlaIgbo is 99.99% in the hands of Igbos, we are not insecure and never needing to prove ownership. Benin own Lagos and Igbos control the National economy, what do you control?, you are still fighting to prove ownership of your backyard
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

AlexBells wanted to oppress me

He thought am an Ijaw man... He didn't know am a Yoruba man

The wyere don dey change tone now after finding out am his Boss grin

Igbos can only drag with minorities
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Tinubu a Yoruba man is ruling the 5 Igbo states in the south east

Otti even had to bow to Tinubu because we Yorubas are Igbo masters grin

You igbos can only oppress the Ijaws like you wanted to do thinking am an Ijaw man... You didn't know am Your Yoruba Master grin
Tinubu that bowed for Kalu’s mother nko, I could have loved the woman to urinate on his infidel skull lol
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

President only last 8 years. Yoruba land is in constant decline. You are dragging your economy with outsider, fighting economic war in your land demolishing houses. AlaIgbo is 99.99% in the hands of Igbos, we are not insecure and never needing to prove ownership. Benin own Lagos and Igbos control the National economy, what do you control?, you are still fighting to prove ownership of your backyard
Yoruba land is prospering that's why Igbos run to Yoruba land the way Africans run to Europe grin

Nothing is happening in your potopoto landlock backward terrorist filled gully erosion region grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
AlexBells wanted to oppress me

He thought am an Ijaw man... He didn't know am a Yoruba man

The wyere don dey change tone now after finding out am his Boss grin

Igbos can only drag with minorities
Don dey change tone, onye ara, you are carrying a log in your eyes but want to remove a spec on another, you lost Ilorin, losing Lagos but Igbo Ijaw matter is your concern.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Tinubu that bowed for Kalu’s mother nko, I could have loved the woman to urinate on his infidel skull lol
Alex Otti the Igbo messiah bowed to Tinubu the President of Nigeria grin

A Yoruba man is ruling Nigeria, and the potopoto south east is still part of Nigeria grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Yoruba land is prospering that's why Igbos run to Yoruba land the way Africans run to Europe grin

Nothing is happening in your potopoto landlock backward terrorist filled gully erosion region grin
Just mention one Of the Yoruba five brown states that Igbos are rushing to, Lagos is Benin land AKA no man’s land you only have five state, Fulani will soon take over Oyo sef
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Alex Otti the Igbo messiah bowed to Tinubu the President of Nigeria grin

A Yoruba man is ruling Nigeria, and the potopoto south east is still part of Nigeria grin
What is my business with Nigeria, whoever Nigerians chose to rule them is their business let Tinubu rule Nigeria for all I care, as for bowing the Infidel that bowed for Kalus mother nko
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:

Don dey change tone, onye ara, you are carrying a log in your eyes but want to remove a spec on another, you lost Ilorin, losing Lagos but Igbo Ijaw matter is your concern.
There's nothing like Igbo Ijaw

You potopoto people should stop attaching yourselves to the Ijaws. They sold your people as slaves to the white men grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
There's nothing like Igbo Ijaw

You potopoto people should stop attaching yourselves to the Ijaws. They sold your people as slaves to the white men grin

Go and attach yourself to Ilorin people, soon they will takeover Ibadan while Benin take Lagos you would be left in your brown four states lol
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Paraman: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
AlexBells:
What is my business with Nigeria, whoever Nigerians chose to rule them is their business let Tinubu rule Nigeria for all I care, as for bowing the Infidel that bowed for Kalus mother nko
Just the way the Igbo messiah bowed to Tinubu the President Of Nigeria

An Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Gerhards: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:

Yoruba and lies are like bread and butter. Look at the way you are crying profusely 😁😄😄
Weakest tribe in Nigeria, Kudirat Abiola was killed like a common rat in the street of Ikeja-Lagos in the afternoon and her husband was killed like a bush meet inside prison nothing happened until today then you and fellow Yorubas became depressed and overwhelmed and we decided to dash you president out of pity to quench your grievances. Mr weak and coward this is the first Yoruba president, you think say na kids full here where you can go free with stupid lies🤣🤣🤣😄😄

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

IBB Returns After Two Months Medical Trip Abroad / Cash Crunch Hits Reps, Shun Visits To Constituencies / Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.