Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now (3675 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Get Latest HD Hollywood Movies Now On Your Drives / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Ehmmah588(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

The case here is not actually demand and supply....the case here is social engineering a deliberate attempt to train the mind..

U see these lgbt people have trusted on fake research that produced fake data saying sexuality and gender is more of an environment or social construct rather than nature's construct or design

...therfore...they belive putting these things out there on the internet, movies, schools, etc...will engineering the mind and thinking of the growing generation to become more gay or atleast have a balance between homosexual and heterosexuals..

True indeed, I thought about this too you know!.... Just imagine the shock I received when going through a Disney movie "another Cinderella",which was supposed to portray the cartoon "Cinderella".. Could you believe that the fairy godmother was actually a bloody crossdresser or homo??....I was shocked like wth?....wo your assertion is very correct
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by begoniaa: 2:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Ehmmah588:
You don't sound smart at all undecided...Go back to the initial post,read and try to understand(if you can)or call someone to explain it to you in a way you'll understand lipsrsealed

My problem with this gender is they think too much debate on a topic makes them look smart....It doesn't

Yawnsss.

And saying this to me is exactly supposed to do what?

Anyway, I do not care about appearing smart to your ilks; I just wanna argue for the sake of it and that's why I am here, so if like others, you have nothing to say to any of the things I posted, please, step aside.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Ehmmah588(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2022
begoniaa:

Yawnsss.

And saying this to me is exactly supposed to do what?

Anyway, I do not care about appearing smart to your ilks; I just wanna argue for the sake of it and that's why I am here, so if like others, you have nothing to say to any of the things I posted, please, step aside.

At least you were truthful by agreeing that you just want to argue for argument sake which is really dumb by the way

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by begoniaa: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Ehmmah588:
At least you were truthful by agreeing that you just want to argue for argument sake which is really dumb by the way

It is not dumb. Your perception is of no effect to what I say or do on here.

Me arguing for the sake of arguing means I am not here to prove anything of myself- whether (moral) superiority, intellect or (personal) pride. My points are for the sake of what they are - a counter truth and perspective to the OP's stance. And what is a given, for anyone who cares, is to either disprove them or something.

And it's real funny that I'm the supposed inferior gender, but twice you have insulted me now in hopes of getting a rise out of me. I can see how very logical, detached and unemotional you are as The Man.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
marlow1962:
Lol, men that watches Nigerian movies are pussies.
I watch more of old movies, 19s to 2010.
I have all Jason statham movies, complete Arnold terminator movies, Jackie Chan and christ talker ( no mind my spelling Abeg).
Old movies are Gold, not all these rubbish that they are acting now (1hr movie, 45m for nudity, pathetic)
I love Jason Statham movies, which I can have some.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
Amongst all the garbage movies being produced recently, I am surprised nobody mentioned "She Hulk" and how she's supposedly more advanced than the Hulk in several ways. Lol
Joke of the century. Stan Lee should be rolling restlessly in his grave.

I really feel sorry for the generation growing up now. Your childhood has been ruined before it even kicked off.

I enjoyed every bit of my childhood cause of cartoons like Looney tunes, Bugs bunny and co..Tom and Jerry, thundercats.. silver hawks, Voltron, The incredible Hulk ..justice League.. batman of the future...just to mention a few.

Kids and teenagers of nowadays are fvxked. I mean that literally.

wink
I don't even like that she hulk. I refused to watch it, look I hate it when watching a movie and a woman is dominant, or a woman is the fighter or the major character. I enjoy movies more when the man is the character there's a way I feel when I watch such movies.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
@op you're so right. Hollywood movies nowadays are rubbish... Trying to force some stupid and senseless idea/culture on us and the funniest part is some of us still buy the idea coz we believe so much in white... Have you watched house of dragon? That movie is rubbish, totally rubbish... Am always careful with what I watched sometimes I prefer Korea movies if not for their over sabi love... Their movie is great smiley
Yeah Korean movies are okay, I have all the movies of lee min ho my favorite Korean actor normally
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't even like that she hulk. I refused to watch it, look I hate it when watching a movie and a woman is dominant, or a woman is the fighter or the major character. I enjoy movies more when the man is the character there's a way I feel when I watch such movies.
God bless you sister. You would marry a good husband and groom sensible and beautiful children. Dem won brain wash us
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Slynation:
Your points and observations are very valid, first of all, I stopped watching that shitty Nollywood for promoting simping and worshipping of women, the Hollywood as well is becoming a mess by promoting all manners of rubbish ideas, the stunts are just so unbelievable or maybe I'm just too sensitive too see through their blunders...

Oga u wan turn your own to another thing. No body mentioned simping or worshipping of women here, u must not comment abeg.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Not homo really, just that their men are sissy looking and character. Sometimes I find it hard differentiating the women from the men.
But city hunter doesn't look sissy, he looks manly right? That's why I like him, also with him deep voice and Adams apple. I just live that guy especially the manly roles he played in faith nd City hunter
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Sweetvie: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yeah Korean movies are okay, I have all the movies of lee min ho my favorite Korean actor normally
smile... Yeah, I will always rate Korean movie over other especially lee min ho movie. Who doesn't like Lee min ho? grin cheesy
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Not homo really, just that their men are sissy looking and character. Sometimes I find it hard differentiating the women from the men.
Any movie that the man takes the lead and is dominant is the kind of movies I enjoy watching. House of the dragon is total rubbish as far as am concerned
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... That's true but they're cute tho'. They look feminine grin
I don't like feminine men, the more reason I so much love city hunter. He looks manly
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Omo Una like that guy o..
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Nigerian girls think they are romantic cos that is what they want Nigerian girls to see, but no Nigerian girl want a sissy as a lifetime companion though.
am not like that, any man that looks like a woman or potray the feminine character is a NO No for me they disgust me. It's the more reason I like city hunter more than the upcoming Korean actors. All those ones ehhh e get the wey de take dey.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
Omo Una like that guy o..
yeah u know why?? He looks manly, he acts manly, he leads in movies, he doesn't behave like a woman, his Adams apple, and his deep voice. The guy is manly more than those women in form of men in the Korean movies now.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by LocalStandard1(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am not like that, any man that looks like a woman or potray the feminine character is a NO No for me they disgust me. It's the more reason I like city hunter more than the upcoming Korean actors. All those ones ehhh e get the wey de take dey.
I really do not know the movies you're naming but I think you are on the right path, I just checked your posts. Don't worry, keep your mind straight.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah u know why?? He looks manly, he acts manly, he leads in movies, he doesn't behave like a woman, his Adams apple, and his deep voice. The guy is manly more than those women in form of men in the Korean movies now.
grin cheesy I hate how those feminine Korean boys behave ehn.. e dey be me like make I beat them to pulp. Dem fit be gays sef
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
smile... Yeah, I will always rate Korean movie over other especially lee min ho movie. Who doesn't like Lee min ho? grin cheesy
yeah the guys doesn't look feminine like the present ones now. He look manly and takes the lead. Those are the kind of movies I watch. Once a woman is taking blead in a movie, I no dey watch again.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
God bless you sister. You would marry a good husband and groom sensible and beautiful children. Dem won brain wash us
yeah thanks. House of the dragon self na better rubbish, all those kind film I no dey watch once a woman is the lead.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah thanks. House of the dragon self na better rubbish, all those kind film I no dey watch once a woman is the lead.
most of your fellow gender won't agree with you though. What mainstream media is trying to purport is that women can be physically stronger than men. Imagine a little girl of five thinking she can best her male class mates because of being brainwashed by such movies.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

I really do not know the movies you're naming but I think you are on the right path, I just checked your posts. Don't worry, keep your mind straight.
U don't know lee min hoo? He acted City hunter and faith, it's a Korean movie. Thanks for the compliment
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
grin cheesy I hate how those feminine Korean boys behave ehn.. e dey be me like make I beat them to pulp. Dem fit be gays sef
Lol na the upcoming ones, na dem con make me no dey watch Korean film again. I wish lee min hoo can just come back to the movie set. The guy is just what I like in men.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by LocalStandard1(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U don't know lee min hoo? He acted City hunter and faith, it's a Korean movie. Thanks for the compliment
grin grin grin This your comment is funny oh, who is li min hu? What movies are you mentioning? Mama I have not watched a complete movie now for months. I only watch short recaps on Youtube and Korean Movies are not it.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
most of your fellow gender won't agree with you though. What mainstream media is trying to purport is that women can be physically stronger than men. Imagine a little girl of five thinking she can best her male class mates because of being brainwashed by such movies.
Everyone knows that when it comes to physical strength we all know men are stronger. So I see no reason why they should be brainwashing ladies like that.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol na the upcoming ones, na dem con make me no dey watch Korean film again. I wish lee min hoo can just come back to the movie set. The guy is just what I like in men.
oya find am go Korea nau grin cheesy the way our Naija girls like that guy. Even my babe dey make me feel insecure

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

grin grin grin This your comment is funny oh, who is li min hu? What movies are you mentioning? Mama I have not watched a complete movie now for months. I only watch short recaps on Youtube and Korean Movies are not it.
it's okay I understand. As mean we are close I would have given you the movie to watch. U would love it.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
oya find am go Korea nau grin cheesy the way our Naija girls like that guy. Even my babe dey make me feel insecure
lol abi??
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by marlow1962(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I love Jason Statham movies, which I can have some.
My niggga
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
lol abi??
I swear. She fit dump she sharp if she fit see am grin grin
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by Tenrack: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Everyone knows that when it comes to physical strength we all know men are stronger. So I see no reason why they should be brainwashing ladies like that.
e get wetin dey at play. Dem won ruin the next generation just like the LGBTQWSTRVUX nonsense wey dem dey force down our throats now.
Re: Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now by LocalStandard1(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
it's okay I understand. As mean we are close I would have given you the movie to watch. U would love it.
Madam I no do. Just summarize for me let me get the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities / What I Caught Her Doing Privately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.