Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 (29130 Views)

El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Kingspin(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
This one is still playing politics which is why development overlook the country.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Jostoman: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
We are going to disappoint you next year February.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Jostoman: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jflex07:
Time shall tell! The only hope Tinubu urchins have just like this demented slow poke is rigging and vote buying,but e go shock una las las... I am going to his page to save this tweet..I hope he keeps to his words because I am 100% sure that the agbado drug lord will/ can never win the 2023 general election.
they keep deceiving this man called Lagos landlord grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Nchenches: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1578801513912504322

You will soon stop tweeting for the rest of your life. .
It's only BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers like you who promote an old, sickly and most corrupt Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.

The more brilliant people in Nigeria will not sleep to allow spoiled people like you impose a walking dead upon us all as president.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ProfessorAlex: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jflex07:
Time shall tell! The only hope Tinubu urchins have just like this demented slow poke is rigging and vote buying,but e go shock una las las... I am going to his page to save this tweet..I hope he keeps to his words because I am 100% sure that the agbado drug lord will/ can never win the 2023 general election.
What plans have been made to checkmate this rigging and vote buying?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Blackman7: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
He will never by God grace
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Nchenches: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
What a sweet relief it will be to finally get rid of this street urchin!!

The urchins' support for Tinubu is to sustain the political status quo in Nigeria, and it's is borne out of his belief that with Shettima as president of Nigeria,
the noise by an urchin like him shall continue to be listened to.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by fridayking(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
N3TRAL:

By the time INEC announces election results in February next year, the suicide bomber in Atiku Alootakar will be rekindled.

Atiku will be looking for Pandora Obeer to bomb because Pandora Obeer will so divide his votes in his stronghold to the extent that Tinubu will be declared winner with 6 million more votes than Atikuloot.

This your calculation they make me wonder!
You talk as if the Muslim Muslim tickets is a 100% sure win... Oga Obi is not Atiku Spoiler instead he has win many people heart in the south and am sure of few from the North...

But, Must of Tinubu Supporters forget that the North Central is key and The Muslim Muslim tickets will not sale cause 50% are Christian, and this is not 1993 when nigeria was even more United...

You see these ex president will never welcome Tinubu to the clubs, not because of hate...but because Tinubu have sinned against them by insulting them during Buhari Campaigns in 2015 and 2019 so he can not be trusted...

This is my own opinion... I like Tinubu but you see for him to run a Muslim Muslim tickets.. Hmmmm it's a red flag for me as a Christian...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by manmade(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
They are planning to rig but it would shocked them what they meet on ground this is not 2015 or 2019
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by fridayking(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
manmade:
They are planning to rig but it would shocked them what they meet on ground this is not 2015 or 2019

Who want help them do... INEC is not on there side ... Tinubu is AC presidential flag bearer which as no support of the INEC Chairman whom is a member of CPC..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by fridayking(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
manmade:

Who want help them do... INEC is not on there side ... Tinubu is AC presidential flag bearer which as no support of the INEC Chairman whom is a member of CPC which is president Buhari
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Proudlyomonna: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
N3TRAL:

By the time INEC announces election results in February next year, the suicide bomber in Atiku Alootakar will be rekindled.

Atiku will be looking for Pandora Obeer to bomb because Pandora Obeer will so divide his votes in his stronghold to the extent that Tinubu will be declared winner with 6 million more votes than Atikuloot.

This one is just giving himself false hope grin
Come 2023 Your President will either be Obi or Atiku,.
From the East to the North to the South to the West sensible Nigerians understand that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and THEY MUST GO.
better start preparing your anti Obidient or anti Atikulate govt already,bcus gbo yin ma waili ku ni grin

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by manmade(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
fridayking:

Who want help them do... INEC is not on there side ... Tinubu is AC presidential flag bearer which as no support of the INEC Chairman whom is a member of CPC which is president Buhari
APC would want to do anything to remain in power but Nigeriaa Will show them what they meant by enough is enough.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Danking1: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka you hear that?

What the wise Aboki can see while sitting, even if a flat-headed Nyam!ri stand on a mountain, he wont be able to see.
when they were sharing brains this idiot left an didn't collect his own that's why u remain foolish like this
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by shegra58: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jflex07:
Do you have PVC ? Can you swear it that you have PVC ?

If you lie I leave you with your conscience grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
The same useless kid that said he will rape his mother and sisters .....lols

Abeg what was Barcelona score today pls ?

Is only in APC, that people like ;
MC Orange
Bashil hellrufai
Edo kingpin
Outcast Igbokwe
Lie Mummud

People without Integrity camps and say what their fellow Urchin Supporters clap and masturbate on ......

What has he said about the current ASUU strike as a son of A GOVERNOR?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
shegra58:
Do you have PVC ? Can you swear it that you have PVC ?

If you lie I leave you with your conscience grin

If he doesn't have PVC,.,.then obviously you don't have Bro....so pipe down and think logically ...
We are not here to play .....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by fridayking(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
manmade:
APC would want to do anything to remain in power but Nigeriaa Will show them what they meant by enough is enough.

It is going to be hard... This is why Tinubu himself is slowing down things... He has not started his campaign fully by now...
On like 2015 and 2019... By this start every where for done red with APC poster... Rigging no sure... Na only vote buying and Osun, Anambra and Edo BVAS election results no favor them....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by doneback04: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
That means you are going on estinction because he would never win
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2022
haslaw:

If only you could see beyond your nose, you would have realised that the boy didn't take any serious risk as Tinubu's victory is basically a done deal
Oh Shattap please!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2022
Dapson73:
Deep in their minds, Obidients know Asiwaju is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

But ego, hatred, emotion and the likes will always make them go against the reality.

If you don't know before,know now and know peace, Jagaban is the next GCFR.

Point of correction, next president of Iragbiji Town Union. MPAMA!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by GUNITGuy: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Take this people seriously
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by GUNITGuy: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Take this people seriously then you can believe anything
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by abokikhalifa: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Jflex07:

You people are already shifting your mouth.
If Tinubu wins its rigging but of he loses its not ?

Last last, una go wail till biafra comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Yankee101: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2022
That was how you were expecting Ameachi and your father to clinche the ticket
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:
After His Excellency Bola. A. Tinubu G.C.F.R won the APC Presidential Primaries in June this year, the question was not whether he will become President by May 2023.

The big question political movers across Nigeria have been asking since June is with what margin will Tinubu defeat Atiku since the certainty of his victory at the polls is not in doubt.

He even called Asiwaju, "President-elect."

Chai, Tinubu is loved!

#BATSHET 2023

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by leofab(f): 1:34am On Oct 10, 2022
post=117421381:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
The most competent in the Race will win and make our nation better.
God bless Nigeria.
he didn’t initiate godfatherism.. he let everyone shines at their pace..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1578801513912504322
They are all liars.

He is not a trustworthy person.

He will continue to tweet, even without an apology, or an excuse even.

He would just continue to tweet his normal nonsense with reckless abandon, as if he never tweeted this.
And if anybody reminds him, he would recklessly ignore
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by shegra58: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If he doesn't have PVC,.,.then obviously you don't have Bro....so pipe down and think logically ...
We are not here to play .....
I swear with my maker I have PVC and na Tinubu I will vote for
Oya let him swear too grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Soffyh(m): 2:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Yeye South people another hausa don become president dey look, I can bet my balls,if nnpp no join apc or Lp to join apc atiku na straight winning....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Tzar(m): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Is it the 3rd class, bogus statistics cook of a politician that will now win? It’s Tinubu’s time to be president… GO & VERIFY!!
Jflex07:
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by haslaw(m): 4:36am On Oct 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Oh Shattap please!

E pain am oooo grin

It is very easy to spot IPOB CARNNIBALS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku / Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court / Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.