Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 (29112 Views)

El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by lereinter(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2022
After 7.5 yrs of chaos, sorrow and blood, a spoilt brat is still bragging that apc will win.

That's to him Nigerians are mumu

But I don't blame entirely if not for tribalistic people who say they are doing LP, thereby decreasing the chances of PDP

By now the scourge called apc would have been half dead
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by tunapawizzy: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Jostoman:
they keep deceiving this man called Lagos landlord grin
When you eat too much agbado u will surely believe that Tinubu will win the south west because his people won't disown him but Atiku won't win the north ... ur own candidate will win his zone based on tribalism but the other candidate will not win their own zone because na only u get the license to be tribalistic pant dey wear Tinubu boys
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by fredoooooo: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2022
post=117421379:
JAGABAN : Our incoming President.

LOUDER !!!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by CheapHomes1: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2022
Mandate2023:
Any ipigs zombidients and mumudients that feels otherwise should bet with his or her life too that pandora will win......whoever that will should just say if pandora did not win he/she should breathe no more grin ;dD grin

Bashir started his own challenge. You can start the challenge of giving your life for Tinubu. Am sure others will follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka you hear that?

What the wise Aboki can see while sitting, even if a flat-headed Nyam!ri stand on a mountain, he wont be able to see.

Ofcourse... If you don't hail your masters , they can kill and wipe another extra 19 communities and turn you to refugees.

I heard many yorubas have never seen tinubu in the life one on one.. only from stickers on Keke.

hahahahahahaha
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by johntolu: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka you hear that?

What the wise Aboki can see while sitting, even if a flat-headed Nyam!ri stand on a mountain, he wont be able to see.

Simply hilarious. grin cheesy
You deserve an Oscar award for this, Bros!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by FuckOsuPigs: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Jflex07:
Time shall tell! The only hope Tinubu urchins have just like this demented slow poke is rigging and vote buying,but e go shock una las las... I am going to his page to save this tweet..I hope he keeps to his words because I am 100% sure that the agbado drug lord will/ can never win the 2023 general election.

This pain is too much for you, I can see.

Please go for therapy grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by johntolu: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Mandate2023 post=117417020
:

Any ipigs zombidients and mumudients that feels otherwise should bet with his or her life too that pandora will win......whoever that will should just say if pandora did not win he/she should breathe no more grin grin grin

Only men with very strong convictions will be willing to stick out their necks the way Bashir did.

https://www.greenbreporters.com/opinion-2/commentary/igbos-cowards-saboteurs-patrick-ikpainyang.html
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by 9jahotblog: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

And no one will ever vote an igbo man as president.

You use religion weapon.
We use tribal nuclear weapon

The game is on sir
yes the game is on. For me and my household we are all voting massively for Atiku Abubakar of Pdp.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by 9jahotblog: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
shinealight:

No northerner will rule Nigeria after another northerner has ruled for 8 years. Are we slaves?
It will not happen….else the military might as well come back and rule for another 50 years….at least we’ll know we’re truly slaves!! cool cool
Atiku Abubakar has come to win, you stop the hatred against him. Atiku is the people’s choice. Campaign will fully start today and you will see the massive turnout of the electorates. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Pdp government is far far better than the clueless heartless APC government. Godforbid for the Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in the February 25th 2023 presidential election.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by rowrowland: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka you hear that?

What the wise Aboki.
what has Emeka & Aboki got to do with this...BAT/OBI/ATIK are brain killers......bigot you be
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Elidrisy20: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Like someone cares
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Idiotseverywher: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:

By the time INEC announces election results in February next year, the suicide bomber in Atiku Alootakar will be rekindled.

Atiku will be looking for Pandora Obeer to bomb because Pandora Obeer will so divide his votes in his stronghold to the extent that Tinubu will be declared winner with 6 million more votes than Atikuloot.
. What a desney dream, imaginations are sweet, continue with your sweet dreams no interruptions
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Allisgud: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Tweeter should just mark his words, na to delete his account
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Highest,he will create another account.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ayo2008: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2022
So shall it be in Jesus name.
Amen!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Duru009(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Keep deceiving the YORUBAS, we already know who your FATHER is supporting ALREADY in the north.....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Emola12(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Dapson73:
Deep in their minds, Obidients know Asiwaju is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

But ego, hatred, emotion and the likes will always make them go against the reality.

If you don't know before,know now and know peace, Jagaban is the next GCFR.
who is poisoning ur mind like dis Mind you if PETER OBI didn't become Nigeria president come and bury me alive sign by OLUWAFEMI that is my name
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Bontafa: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2022
post=117421385:

Words of a wise man.
So shall it be.

JAGABAN : Dem Mama Husband.
Iyalaya awon omo ale wink

Tinubu don dey watch black screen be that o .

Corn boys are very useless I swear
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2022
shegra58:
I swear with my maker I have PVC and na Tinubu I will vote for
Oya let him swear too grin

Lols funny guys ...abeg leave me alone .....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

Tinubu don dey watch black screen be that o .

Corn boys are very useless I swear

Don't mind them, Tinubu to twist his painful neck in such a direction viewing a black screen??

APC boys can wipe the truth and give you blackouts....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Bontafa: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Don't mind them, Tinubu to twist his painful neck in such a direction viewing a black screen??

APC boys can wipe the truth and give you blackouts....

Asin very brainless people
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by shegra58: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols funny guys ...abeg leave me alone .....
Oya I leave you in be and be BATIFIED wink
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Aguiyimba(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by shinealight(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku Abubakar has come to win, you stop the hatred against him. Atiku is the people’s choice. Campaign will fully start today and you will see the massive turnout of the electorates. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Pdp government is far far better than the clueless heartless APC government. Godforbid for the Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in the February 25th 2023 presidential election.

Atiku will only rule the northern part of a splintered Nigeria in 2023. Yoruba Nation and Biafra will each go their own ways.
Some of us are not slaves of the North …..even if some of you are! cool cool
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka you hear that?

One eyed man is a king in the land of the blind. The Abokis always lording over you westerns. Keep worshipping them.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by HolyMan12: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Emeka you hear that?

grin

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Ecosystem4u: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Elrufai is a coward..he will neve keep to his word, had it been the midget will keep his own words I could have said congrats to us as Twitter space would have gotten rid of his nuisance penultimate April of 2023. Cos that OKPOLO eyed drug lord will not be president.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by Reasoning(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
The Person you're Assuming or substituting as Tinubu will be the one to Kill you, your father, families, and Tribal RACE of Agwais or Fulani in Nigeria. Am na Kaduna State I dey... When you married an Igbo girl and you think We are joking!!??
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 by DearDealz: 7:29pm On Feb 01
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko / Soludo's Father, Simeon Nwankwo Celebrates 90th Birthday (Photos) / President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.