Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,514 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate (1064 Views)

No Other Governor Empowered And Enabled SARS More Than Pinocchio Obi / How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios / The Incoming Globo-homo Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Any movement that has its roots on the CIA/MI6/Mossad social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook is not organic.

It is critical to Globo homo to maintain it's vice grips on Nigeria as we march into a decade of great upheavals brought about by the Talmudist bastards in the WEF

You celebrate Pinocchio Obi's whirlwind tour of Jewish hosted events in the west as a sign of his qualifications to rule not forgetting that the outgoing idiot and jewish stooge, Buhari enjoyed massive support from Jewish MSM and was invited to speak on several of their globalist centres prior to the elections of 2015.

How did that turn out?

I will continue to remind you idiots that the Disobedient mob is a conglomerate of useful idiot groups sponsored by the Jew into one.

We have the Afro Zionist goats of IPOB, the useful idiots of Endsars and BLM both which are bankrolled by that eternal jew rat, George Soros that have all been collapsed into the Disobedient mob of useful idiots.

What did Endsars achieve other than grant the Fulani Bolshevik govt fiat powers to clampdown on peaceful protests and shut down free speech ?

Do not be fooled

The same Talmudist bastards in the WEF who supported and ensured Buhari became your president are the same bastards rooting for the liar and mediocre Pinocchio Obi.

I have said my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Dreadshy: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
What have you said? Nothing but unfounded conspiracy theories spiced with cheap libel if the man sue you now, you will look for go fund me or probono lawyer to represent you.

5 Likes

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dreadshy:
What have you said? Nothing but unfounded conspiracy theories spiced with cheap libel if the man sue you now, you will look for go fund me or probono lawyer to represent you.

Go and be a jew wannabe slave rat some place else.

Freeborns dey talk,osu like you dey open mouth.
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dreadshy:

Sue wetin??

Obi is a liar and a charlatan mediocre

Tell him to sue me for this.

Osu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Dreadshy: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
AyePappy:

Go and be a jew wannabe slave rat some place else.
Freeborns dey talk,osu like you dey open mouth.
you call yourself a freeborn? Its slaves that have the urge to shalaye!

3 Likes

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dreadshy:
you call yourself a freeborn? Its slaves that have the urge to shalaye!

Osu, your last hope osu messiah is DOA.

Your foolishness into Zionism is now a major threat to our freedom .

If I had my way , you will get your useless osu biafra so you can be full slaves to Judas.

Get out from my mentions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Dreadshy: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
AyePappy:

If I had my way , you will get your useless osu biafra so you can be full slaves to Judas.

Get out from my mentions
AyePappy:

Get out from my mentions
i guess you are just learning the word osu, thats why its running in your mouth a slave feeling like a freeborn. Calling another man a liar, one that has a log in his eyes yet wants to remove a speck in another. Do i sound biafran to you? Its you who constantly scream osu like an ipob. Fyi he is not my messiah, he might be your master!

3 Likes

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by hegelian: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
AyePappy:
Any movement that has its roots on the CIA/MI6/Mossad social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook is not organic.

It is critical to Globo homo to maintain it's vice grips on Nigeria as we march into a decade of great upheavals brought about by the Talmudist bastards in the WEF

You celebrate Pinocchio Obi's whirlwind tour of Jewish hosted events in the west as a sign of his qualifications to rule not forgetting that the outgoing idiot and jewish stooge, Buhari enjoyed massive support from Jewish MSM and was invited to speak on several of their globalist centres prior to the elections of 2015.

How did that turn out?

I will continue to remind you idiots that the Disobedient mob is a conglomerate of useful idiot groups sponsored by the Jew into one.

We have the Afro Zionist goats of IPOB, the useful idiots of Endsars and BLM both which are bankrolled by that eternal jew rat, George Soros that have all been collapsed into the Disobedient mob of useful idiots.

What did Endsars achieve other than grant the Fulani Bolshevik govt fiat powers to clampdown on peaceful protests and shut down free speech ?

Do not be fooled

The same Talmudist bastards in the WEF who supported and ensured Buhari became your president are the same bastards rooting for the liar and mediocre Pinocchio Obi.

I have said my own.
We have heard you sir.. So who should we rather vote for that is not for these people you said?? Remember BAT and Atiku were with Pmb in 2015 touring these your WEF stage all around the world.. Abi BAT and Atiku are not for them again now but we're for them in 2015?? Abeg we Wan hear your view sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Quintopia: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
AyePappy:

How did that turn out?

Do not be fooled

I have said my own.

Bro, just about all the leaders of the various countries on Earth are tied to these forces you mentioned.

I doubt anything but Divine Intervention can free the nations of the Earth from these forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by michelz: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
AyePappy:

How did that turn out?

Do not be fooled

I have said my own.
Who is your candidate among the top contenders?

2 Likes

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by 2elliot: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
AyePappy:

How did that turn out?

Do not be fooled

I have said my own.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Quintopia: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
2elliot:
Mumu

He is far smarter than you, and far more aware of how this world operates.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by 2elliot: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Quintopia:

He is far smarter than you, and far more aware of how this world operates.
You are even more useless than he is, a really small man.

2 Likes

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Quintopia: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
2elliot:
You are even more useless than he is, a really small man.

You, a 'useful big man', is being led by the nose and manipulated by forces you don't even know exist. Dummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by OneEyedSnake: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
2elliot .npost=117422888:
Mumu

Slave
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Ahumanfirst: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Sickness many for this world! What do you call this one?
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Chigorkizz(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Quintopia:

You, a 'useful big man', is being led by the nose and manipulated by forces you don't even know exist. Dummy.

Don't be surprised that these heebo goats know fully well the agenda set forth by their Jewish masters.

They are only concerned with leading the slave plantation.

Igbo slaves of judas want all of us to be in the same slave plantation .

Understand this and you will know the real motives behind their madness known as Igbo Zionism and Obidient zombies.

Obi represents all Igbo aspirations to both dominate Nigeria and be willing slaves to Zionist ambitions.

They are the weakest link in our nationalism and sovereignty.

Get rid of osus and let them do their Jewish plantation in their Alaigbo yeast dot com republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Chigorkizz:
Mad people everywhere.

Osu slave binding both hands and feet to Judas calling others mad.
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Innocentman86: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2022
So you wrote all these trashh so nigerians can vote for an occultic ritualisst,who is old and dying,a drug Barron,corrupt, certificate forger of oluwale first class but can't make simple sentence and a sick old foool who pee and shitt on himself.
He must really stink so bad grin cheesy grin cheesy.
If these election is free and fair obi is winning,but if it's not atiku will not allow that condemnedd kriminal to rigg elections.

1 Like

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by OneEyedSnake: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Innocentman86:
So you wrote all these trashh so nigerians can vote for an occultic ritualisst,who is old and dying,a drug Barron,corrupt, certificate forger of oluwale first class but can't make simple sentence and a sick old foool who pee and shitt on himself.
He must really stink so bad grin cheesy grin cheesy.
If these election is free and fair obi is winning,but if it's not atiku will not allow that condemnedd kriminal to rigg elections.

An OSU Zionist slave will never ever be my president.

Get ready for your Biafra because you are leaving for good.
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by 2elliot: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Slave
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Innocentman86: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

An OSU Zionist slave will never ever be my president.

Get ready for your Biafra because you are leaving for good.

So who will chase ss/se away,afonja fearr fearr cowords that there generals are known as weeping generals.
Afonjas are the weakest black tribe on earth,people wey no get streghntt grin grin grin I spitt on you cone head.pigg tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Innocentman86:

So who will chase ss/se away,afonja fearr fearr cowords that there generals are known as weeping generals.
Afonjas are the weakest black tribe on earth,people wey no get streghntt grin grin grin I spitt on you cone head.pigg tongue tongue tongue

God punish you for including SS into your slave plantation.

Stay your lane osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Innocentman86: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2022
AyePappy:

God punish you for including SS into your slave plantation.

Stay your lane osu
God purnissh all your generationn,they will diee exactly like awolowo by committin sewcide because of 4stration and hard Shipp.
I place a kursed on you and your use less family today,none shall liive abovve 40 years and their lives shall be miserable and pain4ul before they get to that 40 angry angry angry angry
Cowords,foools.. grin grin grin
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by AyePappy: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Innocentman86:

God purnissh all your generationn,they will diee exactly like awolowo by committin sewcide because of 4stration and hard Shipp.
I place a kursed on you and your use less family today,none shall liive abovve 40 years and their lives shall be miserable and pain4ul before they get to that 40 angry angry angry angry
Cowords,foools.. grin grin grin

Osu bastard,I am from the ND and we reject you today and forever just as our fathers did in the past.

Stay your lane osu.

Parasitic heebo goat
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Abdu81: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
AyePappy:

How did that turn out?

Do not be fooled

I have said my own.

There is something written on your forehead.

Madman, is that you name sir

1 Like

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Innocentman86: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
AyePappy:

Osu bastard,I am from the ND and we reject you today and forever just as our fathers did in the past.

Stay your lane osu.

Parasitic heebo goat
Your Niger delta no get tribe,delta igbos are Niger delttans.
Me I'm a cowordly yoro bad fake Muslim pigg.
And i m very tribalistik that's why I support the sick theify nu bu
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by OneEyedSnake: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Innocentman86:

Your Niger delta no get tribe,delta igbos are Niger delttans.
Me I'm a cowordly yoro bad fake Muslim pigg.
And i m very tribalistik that's why I support the sick theify nu bu

I have told you Zionist pigs to kiss and make up with your fellow Fulani sunni terrorists as you are both controlled by the same Zionist puppet masters.

Slave.
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by Innocentman86: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I have told you Zionist pigs to kiss and make up with your fellow Fulani sunni terrorists as you are both controlled by the same Zionist puppet masters.

Slave.
I think silence is the best answer for a foool and coword combined.
Common streghntt una no get just only to sharp mouth but when the thing sub,you cowords shout egbamoo and run away as usual.

1 Like

Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by ukenke: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Bot alert
Re: Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate by OneEyedSnake: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Innocentman86:

I think silence is the best answer for a foool and coword combined.
Common streghntt una no get just only to sharp mouth but when the thing sub,you cowords shout egbamoo and run away as usual.

I know you more than you know yourselves.

Heathen pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Students Watching Peter Obi On TV In Their Common Room(video) / Emefiele Must Go Protests Storm CBN Headquarters / Peter Obi Has Vital And Responsive Energy – AY Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.