Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,444 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios (1023 Views)

Emmanuella Ita: FIRS Official Diverted Public Funds To Private School – Witness / Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate / Peter Obi Diverted Anambra State Funds To Family Business Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2022
In saner climes this is blatant corruption and not only a conflict of interests but diversion of public funds to private use.

For idiots celebrating this as a good thing, hope you did not complain when Obi refused to negotiate with Medical practitioners when they went on an 18month long strike. Obi would rather take the state resources and dispose of it as his personal money .

This same Obi refused to conduct local govt elections for 8ys and ran the LGs through his appointed care taker administrators from where LG funds were siphoned into his family ventures under the guise of investments.

Obi also laundered huge sums of money from the state coffers using the Nigerian Stock exchange.

All these investments he claimed to have done on behalf of Anambra state were not managed by a public investment management team as they ought to which should include members of the State Assembly drawn along bipartisan lines, an independently appointed chairperson alongside civil servants. Instead he managed the funds and investments as his personal portfolio.

And fools are using this highly corrupt act as a campaign point?

Much of that investment has lost over 60% of its original value as a result of insider trading, stock flooding to whittle the value of the shares or outright selling of the stock by Obi without consent from Anambra people .

Is this not corruption ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by blamingthedevil: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
In saner climes this is blatant corruption and not only a conflict of interests but diversion of public funds to private use.

For idiots celebrating this as a good thing, hope you did not complain when Obi refused to negotiate with Medical practitioners when they went on an 18month long strike. Obi would rather take the state resources and dispose of it as his personal money .

This same Obi refused to conduct local govt elections for 8ys and ran the LGs through his appointed care taker administrators from where LG funds were siphoned into his family ventures under the guise of investments.

Obi also laundered huge sums of money from the state coffers using the Nigerian Stock exchange.

All these investments he claimed to have done on behalf of Anambra state were not managed by a public investment management team as they ought to which should include members of the State Assembly drawn along bipartisan lines, an independently appointed chairperson alongside civil servants. Instead he managed the funds and investments as his personal portfolio.

Much of that investment has lost over 60% of its original value as a result of insider trading, stock flooding to whittle the value of the shares or outright selling of the stock by Obi without consent from Anambra people .

Is this not corruption ?

Following

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by immortalcrown(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Wow!

Too bad!

What about bullion vans on election day?

Atiku nko?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVmnC8hD10E
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Bizibi(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Ended up writing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Pravedk: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Rubbish!

You people are trying too hard to find something to paint Obi black.

If a man is corrupt why are u struggling to find evidence?

Even if I close my eyes I can find evidence of corruption on the other two thieves.

Rubbish! OP Go find work abeg

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Naijanascam: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2022
You will receive zero salary this month for writing this cheap epistles which kindergartens will be laffffing at your iberiberism.......

Try much harder next time only if you want your salary this month....,.

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Must you Tinubu urchins resort to lying and propaganda all the time?

What is wrong with you people sef

3 Likes

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2022
After leaving govt house , Pinocchio will begin gradually liquidating Anambra assets held not in trust but by fiat by him.

One particular brazen act by Obi is how he diverted much of Anambra allocations and borrowed against it to deposit into his Fidelity Bank .

Fidelity Bank was facing imminent shutdown by the CBN if it did not increase it's capital base with the CBN.

Obi will then use Fidelity Bank as the sole bank for Anambra state govt and all the LGAs he managed by himself.

All the funds went into Fidelity bank to meet up with the recapitalization minimum of #25bn set by the CBN.

Obi's heist of Anambra is unique as he did not rely solely on direct funds transfers to accounts or withdrawal of raw cash to be exchanged in the black market for forex. Rather Obi abused not only his trusted position as governor but also the stock market and financial investment sector to steal massively the wealth of Anambra state.

What Obi did is no different than what used to transpire in govt MDAs where heads of such organizations would divert allocations for both capital and salaries to fixed deposit accounts and scheme off the interests accrued only that Obi will end up stealing the entire funds for himself.

Did Obi as Governor publish an annual or quarterly report of the said claimed investments when he was governor?

Why did Obiano (his successor) also not publish financial reports on said money ?

Even Solodu isn't doing same or mentioning Anambra investments Pinocchio claimed to have made for the state.

Obi remains a thief, a liar and a charlatan
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Shayetet13:
Must you Tinubu urchins resort to lying and propaganda all the time?

What is wrong with you people sef

Address the issue or GTFO.
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Naijanascam:
You will receive zero salary this month for writing this cheap epistles which kindergartens will be laffffing at your iberiberism.......

Try much harder next time only if you want your salary this month....,.

The write up is not for you Zionist idiots
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by michlins(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Get the attention of EFCC sir
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Pravedk:
Rubbish!

You people are trying too hard to find something to paint Obi black.

If a man is corrupt why are u struggling to find evidence?

Even if I close my eyes I can find evidence of corruption on the other two thieves.

Rubbish! OP Go find work abeg

Where is one single page on the financial report on the phantom investments your Pinocchio lying thieving sonnofabitch claimed he invested?

Produced just one page for one year's financial report on any of the phantom investments he claimed to have illegally diverted to his personal portfolio.

Just one page or forever GTFO.

And know that whatever scam document you intend to produce must come with a trackable FIU backing and from a renowned chartered auditing firm.

Scape goat Ewu of IsraHell
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
Wow!

Too bad!

What about bullion vans on election day?

Atiku nko?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVmnC8hD10E

The way you ewus of IsraHell now divert attention to BH and Fulani herdsmen from your Afro Zio terrorists is how you now want to deflect corruption by Obi to that corrupt bastard in Alausa.

How does deflecting to Tinubu exonerate Obi of this heist you idiots are celebrating ?
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by immortalcrown(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

The way you ewus of IsraHell now divert attention to BH and Fulani herdsmen from your Afro Zio terrorists is how you now want to deflect corruption by Obi to that corrupt bastard in Alausa.

How does deflecting to Tinubu exonerate Obi of this heist you idiots are celebrating ?

You are the "ewus". My comment does not defend Obi. I said "Too bad". Then I pointed out other things that need to be talked about. grin
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Mstick: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Massive yawn! What a snooze fest! zzzzzzzz

Currently shopping for my toiletries in my candidates mall that he "invested state funds"

Guys Dr teals is just 4k here, believe me I am stocking up.

2 Likes

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Tinubuagbado: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Is this not corruption ?

This one has gone mad this morning?

Yaba left calling him ooo

Eno go better for who do you this thing.
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Tinubuagbado: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu urchins are badly pained

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

This one has gone mad this morning?

Yaba left calling him ooo

Eno go better for who do you this thing.

Is that all osuegbe

Well una go disappear from here come February next year
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Tinubu urchins are badly pained

Nah only your fellow OSU you dey yarn DAT one for.
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Address the issue or GTFO.

You must be nuts if you think, I will respond to lies. Men without honour

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shayetet13:

You must be nuts if you think, I will respond to lies. Men without honour

Then GTFO this thread
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Chido26: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=JewsAreSatanic post=116684698]In saner climes this is blatant corruption and not only a conflict of interests but diversion of public funds to private use.

Is this not corruption

Oga please verify your allegations before you put them up for public consumption, most ailments people suffer nowadays are linked to some falsehood they labelled on people, I know a friend who just passed for such. I was born and bred here in Anambra State, and I know my Village brother was the executive Chairman of my local government when Obi was Governor.
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Betanaija42moro: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
What I know is that at the end, the masses will win.

Nigerians have suffered so much in the hands of old corrupt politicians.

How people survive in this country is still a mystery to me.
In one country,
Unemployment
ASUU strike
Insecurity
Terrorism
Bad economy
Corruption

Where do we start? We need to vote wisely now

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Naijanascam: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

The write up is not for you Zionist idiots

Abobaku
Omo a*l*e

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Naijanascam:

Abobakuh
Omo a*l*e

Is that all yo got?
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Naijanascam: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Is that all yo got?

Sorry and face your hustles to avoid being dropped for non performance...... ask others what they are going through

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by lexylaw40: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Niggah is a big thief

1 Like

Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by JewsAreSatanic: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Naijanascam:

Sorry and face your hustles to avoid being dropped for non performance...... ask others what they are going through

Address the issue raised

Osu
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by lexylaw40: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mstick:
Massive yawn! What a snooze fest! zzzzzzzz

Currently shopping for my toiletries in my candidates mall that he "invested state funds"

Guys Dr teals is just 4k here, believe me I am stocking up.
see your life... Peter Obi is the biggest importer in Nigeria. Wdu you know what that means
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by Naijanascam: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Address the issue raised

Osu

Omo j.*a.t.i ******j.a*.t.i
Omo a*l*e
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by etrouble: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Not surprised. He is a known criminal
Re: How Pinocchio Obi Diverted Public Funds To Private Investment Portfolios by DWickedLandLord: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
etrouble:
Not surprised. He is a known criminal

Yet roams the world freely with no case to answer.

I know the headache is maximum.
So sorry about that

Btw any more predictions about how PO won't get more than 500k votes

lol

Goofball

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. / Bola Tinubu's 2013 And 2022 Exercise Bike Videos. / Peter Obi A Wicked Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.