Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You (768 Views)

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You by Emmytexrex: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2022
There is this girl we have been dating for some
Months I know she is a shy person by nature
I started given her a vibe of relationship on fb and whatsapp not to be on the friend zone so we were vibing alot
But she never text first but always intiate on what I am chatting with her and responds fast to my message and finally I asked her out 1yr later and Shee agreed so it's been 7 months now but I have never told her I like her but I am showing it in a subtle way and now she will be online but hardly reply to my text on WhatsApp. girls can you guys help me out I don't really understand what's going on with her new recent behavior
Re: Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You by marlow1962(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2022
You like someone but you can’t say it (what a joke).
If someone is still shy in this present Nigeria( that person is fvked).
Re: Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You by Phimzy: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2022
How come you guys are dating when she doesn't like you?
Abi una dey betrothed?
Re: Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You by Timmy9999: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Emmytexrex:
There is this girl we have been dating for some
Months I know she is a shy person by nature
I started given her a vibe of relationship on fb and whatsapp not to be on the friend zone so we were vibing alot
But she never text first but always intiate on what I am chatting with her and responds fast to my message and finally I asked her out 1yr later and Shee agreed so it's been 7 months now but I have never told her I like her but I am showing it in a subtle way and now she will be online but hardly reply to my text on WhatsApp. girls can you guys help me out I don't really understand what's going on with her new recent behavior
me self i use to shy that is why i have never had any relationship since i was born,you can tell her how you fell about her

1 Like

Re: Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You by Emmytexrex: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Phimzy:
How come you guys are dating when she doesn't like you?

Abi una dey betrothed?
The thing is she like staring at me some times and when I look at her she simles or quickly turn

(1) (Reply)

How go / Search This On FB And Thank Me Later / Ezinne Ka "Sliding In My DM Knowing You Don't Have A Passport Is Insane" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.