Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,411 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu (24229 Views)

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:
You will NEVER see Peter Obi condemn this but the fool can demand for Kanu to be released.
In Ipob, they have members, they have operatives, they have sympathizers and they have sponsors. Operatives are the bastards killing people in the East, sponsors are those dashing them money and funding them while people like Peter Obi are sympathizers. That is why Obi is silent to their atrocities.
You see those Ipob members, Biafra is their plan A, Peter Obi is plan B. They want to use plan B (Obi) to get plan A (Biafra).
The foreign donations being used to fund ipob are now being used to fund Obi's campaign. Those donating to ipob are now donating to Obi. That is why DSS was against foreign donations the other time but the sponsors of ipob were shouting victimization.

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:
You will NEVER see Peter Obi condemn this but the fool can demand for Kanu to be released.
In Ipob, they have members, they have operatives, they have sympathizers and they have sponsors. Operatives are the bastards killing people in the East, sponsors are those dashing them money and funding them while people like Peter Obi are sympathizers. That is why Obi is silent to their atrocities.
You see those Ipob members, Biafra is their plan A, Peter Obi is plan B. They want to use plan B (Obi) to get plan A (Biafra).
The foreign donations being used to fund ipob are now being used to fund Obi's campaign. Those donating to ipob are now donating to Obi. That is why DSS was against foreign donations the other time but the sponsors of ipob were shouting victimization.
lol. I laugh when I see the gullible rally around him. The man is a scam & an ethnic bigot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
They said it and they did it.

Even Ngige dey hide his head to protect his family. He cannot openly campaign for his own party, just to avoid leaving this Earth.
things like this, make go faraway from the average Obi supporter who lives in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Haywhy3579: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
FuckkME:

Most of Bat supporters are Mad.. No wonder they are know as BATsatrds..

Show me a video of when Bat ever talked against one million boys and Touts in Lagos, and I will show u where Obi condemned IPOB
U must be the best fool that your parent produced to this world. People are doing bad thing by killing ur people and all u have to say is to find another negative thing to justify their action. Ipob killing is very rampant and dominant compared to 1 million boys which police and army has cut their root. U just find time to say foolish things just because u want to participate. Next time if ur brain is empty, just keep quiet to avoid been embarrassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by jrusky(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Good one let them carry on with their rampage and yet want obi to be the president baa?

I can imagine if it's OPC or Arewa that are doing these I'm sure my people will use that as a campaign against anything Yoruba or The North but now they are all muted and pushing obi on the throat of the cursed SW and the North indigenes.

Has any of these fools ask if obi has use any stron term to condemn ipob and unknown shit? Hell No, but ran away from his region and was busy doing obi-dunce rally freely in other people region wallahi some Nigeria from other region are cursed.

Tell obi to go back to his region and help the political leader their fix the security challenges before thinking of Nigeria. I was laughing at some Gboko morons last night doing rally for obi I remember how my people from SE were rejoicing here when fulani were slaughtering those Gboko cursed animals saying the spirit of the dead Biafrans are the ones fighting the Benue people because they didn't support Biafra, that fulani should kill them all same Benue bastards are the ones shouting obi a dead unrepentant Ipob/Biafra Lord. I swear Benue people una neva die yet fulani go run you into extinct las las for una stupidity.

Support any igbo man is fine by me but not any igbo that has such strong link like obi with ipob and Biafra agitators and refused to cut ties with them didging questtion about his stand as per ipob and using his digs to attack anyone who dare question him.

Una go learn in hard way. Foolish people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by tyinfinity: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Obidirty group are wicked

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Killing themselves and destroying their region!!! They should continue hailing them. No e(l)rection in the east to the advantage of Tinubu and Atiku.
Continue destroying your zone.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by muykem: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Obidients IPOB members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by imrany20(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2022
These useless, bastards, stupid and dumb tribal bigots won't condemn this acts, they keeps jumping from one thread to another. Hypocrites!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by mudolak(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2022
FuckkME:

Show me a video of when Bat ever talked against one million boys and Touts in Lagos, and I will show u where Obi condemned IPOB
There is different between arm rober and terrorist one million boy ar arm rober
And Nigeria today no state save frm arm rober including Anambra and no body ask obi to talk about arm rober

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2022
These people are killing Peter Obi's chances by inches. No reasonable country would yield the lever of its control to anarchists. It's natural.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

Continue to curse and abuse. That's about the only thing you know how to do. Your father's house is on fire and here you are blowing grammar! Your own don finish before it started I tell you!

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Igbojew: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:
Keep on crying till you cry out blood,we love your tears and we need more of it hahahaha.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Espelbengz(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Hostile ground for APC, I expect more hostilities going forward, but nothing can stop a movie train whose time is ripe!
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Igbojew: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2022
inoki247:
Some people will still come and blame APC, DSS, Fulani Herdsmen for this...

I remember when PDP woman leader or so wen dem burn her for Kogi na dem cry pass buh watchout the hypocrites won't talk now...

Insecurity na anybody e fit jam aw Boko and Bandits dey du am wey dem no dey attack polling unit and INEC or dere facilities shows dey don't want to disrupt election in dere own region....
And some people will still come and blame IPOB/ESN,MNK and Peter Obi for this................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Treasure17:
When will all these madness in the east stop for goodness sake? The authorities seems helpless in solving this menace.
Because the authorities has their hands in these crimes.
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Didi2d(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2022
princestars:
In all the report, there is no place it was stated that they are APC Leaders. So the headline should be corrected.

Beside, we are first human beings before political differences.

Go back and read through again, you will see it written there

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Igbojew: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2022
FuckkME:
Who else noticed this....

None of these zombies and urchins have commented on the release of boko haram terrorists by there god Buhari but u will easily see them hear commenting rubbish
Trust me we always notice their evil gang up against Igbos and IPOB/ESN but we don't give a shit their ranting up and down.Infact as e dey pain dem na so e dey sweet us.............I am that Igbojew
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Okealaaye:
These people are killing Peter Obi's chances by inches. No reasonable country would yield the lever of its control to anarchists. It's natural.
Did the fulani herdsmen and boko haram kill Buhari chances when he was elected the second time?

As you have asserted "these" people, yes, they are "these" people, no one knows who they are exactly, If you know any of them personally report them to the right authorities.
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Igbojew: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
FuckkME:

You have time for those inconsiquential and low life people that live rent in Igbo lives.They are always afraid of great Igbos leaving them in this shithole of a country or alternatively they are afraid that if Peter Obi become President he will restructure this country which will automatically take away the power they have been enjoying since the formation of Nigeria but it will do them Vam like film when Peter Obi is declared winner...............I am that Igbojew
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Igbojew: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2022
gypsey:
Did the fulani herdsmen and boko haram kill Buhari chances when he was elected the second time?

As you have asserted "these" people, yes, they are "these" people, no one knows who they are exactly, If you know any of them personally report them to the right authorities.
You gave him perfect reply that I needed.I don't know why these Igbo haters think they are smarter than Igbos but they should know better that they are beneath Igbos and Igbos don't even care their existence a bit................I am that Igbojew
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Igbojew: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2022
dotcomnamename:
But Lagos and Tinubu are their headache undecided
Yes Lagos is our headache because we have stake in Lagos too.Lagos is a no man's land and very soon Igbos will contest governorship and win...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Eastlandx: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2022
naptu2:
1) Pictures of the burnt police station.

2-4) Reactions.
Lol
Barcanista rest
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by latolz: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2022
You have burnt the police station now, is it criminality that will protect the people.. So sad
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by asanausana91: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2022
In saner clime Peter Obi would have been in prison by now for saying he will release a dangerous terrorist like kanu.
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Pdp at work
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Regardless of what it is, bro. You cannot allow such evil thrive in this country. Obasanjo did not allow this generate in the south south. He dealt with it decisively. You cannot expect the country to thrive in such a situation. We are business men and our businesses are suffering as a result of this unrest. You have to see things from the other side.
Neddstark:

As long as the spillover is within the landlocked region, fine. The beasts the Igbos have supported is haunting them.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Igbojew:
You gave him perfect reply that I needed.I don't know why these Igbo haters think they are smarter than Igbos but they should know better that they are beneath Igbos and Igbos don't even care their existence a bit................I am that Igbojew
They are ignorant people who cannot reason with their own brains, they swallow everything they read or hear, without asking reasonable question and if they keep hearing or reading the same propaganda over and over again and always, they will start believing them to be true, these are the kinda ignorant folks politicians tell lies and use them to cause chaos and spread propaganda. The crooked politicians were the ones who labelled "these" people unknown gun men through the media so everyone started caliing them unknown gunmen cheesy now, if the government tells us they are unknown, why are some ignoramus assuming them to be IPOB, ESN, Biafrans, IGBOs grin as you can see they are not sure which name to call them, this is what the APC government wants. "These" people could be fulanis, or from any ethnics in naigeria, afterall naigerians are allowed to live or travel to any part of naigeria and commit crimes including the east. So again one asks, who exactly are these unknown gunmen? The truth will come out eventually.
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by omenka(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Naptu2 perhaps it's high time we stopped calling these people "unknown" don't you think?

These guys are IPOB members and affiliated groups, we all know this. If we can't call them that, we can at least call them "suspected IPOB members" just the same way we mention "suspected herdsmen". At least Suludo has given us info as to their tribe- they're Igbos burning down Igbo land. If we can have "FULANI herdsmen", why can't we as well say "IGBO gunmen"?

The fact we keep absolving them of these crimes with the "unknown" tag, they'd be encouraged to do even more.

May God rest the souls of the departed. And thanks for your great works here sir.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2022
I am a Lagosian and I will never blame violence on anyone. I have always blamed the government for her corruption. East, south, north, and west whoever it is must ensure the safety of the populace. Nigeria is the epicenter of corruption to the world. Everyone thinks that we all have guns. Investors are running away. If oil prices go flat, we are doomed.

My business is affected too. I cannot pretend that the unrest is cool when many middle-incomers are leaving the country. I live in the north but there seems to be a concentrated population of Igbos moving to Abuja and this means tougher competition and lower profit.
oloyedewaris:

See as this weyrey they call fg
Butvif na Lagos, na Lagos st govt or tinubu to be blame
You're so shameless
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2022
The big mouth in Finland with the plump oyinbo wife may be a sponsor of these type of vicious activities. sad
Re: APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu by omenka(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:
POBI is an IPOB member and sponsor. No one can ever convince me otherwise.

Can you see any of them commenting on this thread? They can't even condemn it, because they know it's coming from them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil, Electricity Workers Opt Out Of Strike / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.