Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play (50469 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Lagos Walk Of Peace: We’ll Be There – MURIC Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by opalu: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2022
This man is so obsessed with Peter Obi. He has stopped promoting his candidate and has been campaigning for Obi unknowingly

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by PeterObi4LP: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Reno two face mouth all your twit is saved. We will revisite them when the table turn around and remind you of all you said.

Even PDP and APC you work for don't take you serious. So OBIdient won't take you serious. There is a difference between organic love rally and rented rally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by pasuma(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Economic Positions Occupied by Peter obi in the past

He is not new to the Nigerian economic terrain, having served as the Honorary Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Finance till May 2015. He was also a member of Jonathan’s Presidential Economic Management Team until the regime was ousted by President Buhari in 2015. He was also the former Chairman of the Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) . He is still a member of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) and the Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers.

aariwa:
Lol shows the kind of crooks these guys are trying to foist on and ruin Nigeria’s future. It only strengthens our resolve to vote for Obi as he has consistently been talking about issues and how to tackle Nigerian problems the way he fulfilled almost his entire campaign promises as governor, while his opponents for the past 3-4 months now have been talking nonsensical baseless, amala, agbado and beer parlor issues while dollar is about to hit 1k by December. If the two major opposition are not talking nonsense through their hungry spokespersons they would be talking about PO as if he is their economic plan for Nigeria but I love how he smartly ignores them thereby indirectly turning them to his negative praise singers

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Sltp: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2022
But the independent day rally was held at several locations in Lagos. And simultaneously held across the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Lovenorth: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2022
I truly don't know what this Reno is going to benefit from Tinubu if he becomes the president, my people, Nigerian politics has nothing to do with religion or tribe, it's all about personal interest, so pls my lovely Northerners come enmarse to vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by MissLeslie(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Everything about APC and Their irresponsible supporter's are all evil, disgusting and insensitive,
They are jittery, afraid and confused,
Even their bat that claim's to own Lagos could not pull quarter of the crowd obi pulled in Lagos on 1st October,

Only foooools will Vote for APC or PDP in presidential election, those two parties with two ancient thieves are gone and gone forever

Vote Obi/Datti if your brain is still functioning.

Oga Obi-Datti, both of them are formal card carrier of PDP

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by loko50(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2022
PointZerom:
Thifnubu is a chronic deceiver.
A chameleon that cannot be trusted.

This your strategy is not working. Look for a better one

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by PStacks(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k4pOUKFkc

Obidients should not be Scared, Afraid or Intimidated by this 5 Million Man March for Tinubu happening in Lagos.
Na February 2023 go Judge the Matter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Och77(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2022
With the way things are going, APC and PDP might finally merge to fight their their common enemy in Peter Obi of LP. Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by PeterObi4LP: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 5 different places on the same day in lagos, the locations are Festac, lekki, Ikeja, ajegunle and surulere while Tinubu’s rally took place in only one location inside Lagos,
Tinubu should come and organize rally in 5 different locations in Anambra state in one day,

OBI is sure of 50% votes from Lagos PVC holder's, you can argue with urchin's and agbadorians.

You have said it all. If e sure for Agbadorians, let them hold 5 rally in Lagos same day. If all the 5 rally by OBIdient is join together, Lagos won't see space. Obi is sure of 50-60% vote in Lagos.

Agbadorians master should try his popularity in any SE or SS

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Chinkos99(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Reno rest, this guy is indirectly working for obi
My dear people abeg can someone help me buy these drugs, Acriptegas & luvigens 50g, i will definitely going pay for the waybill fee
Am in pain right now and i can't afford to buy anymore, my contact is my signature

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by zomby(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2022
plaindealer:

It's been a very somber, quiet, sad and reality check day for ObiDense and Pandorains on Twitter.

grin grin grin grin
There is nothing more ridiculous than to be gullible and stupid all at the same time… that is the definition of the FlatHeadsss.
And in regards to Jagaban having a bigger and larger than life crowd, IT IS WHAT IT IS… it will be completely foolish to attempt to compare a goat to an elephant; it’s simply impossible.

Expect more of this back breaker…the presidential election campaign has just begun.

I can’t wait to witness the Igbos eating shiit.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2022
plaindealer:
You know what's funny?

This wotowoto by Reno was made possible by one smart and powerful man, the man Igbos and nearly the whole of igbo people love to hate, demonize, insult, abuse, called agbero and thug, the one and only MC Oluomo.

See una life, MC disgraced you in front of the whole world.

MC is your master anytime, any day..

grin grin

Now they glorify thugs...It is finished

Refugees status 2024 loading...

We getting IDP camps ready for our dear refugee brethren..

I spit on slaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Mummiesboy: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2022
plaindealer:
Reno no dey show obiDense losers any mercy with his wotowoto slaps left and right.

Poor Pandorian liars..

lmao... grin grin
Who is taking that RoosterDrinker Reno or rhyno serious?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by olancho: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2022
I was at Oshodi yesterday and I only saw bus drivers and conductors running up and down and there was no much traffic.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by jubrilELsudan: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2022
HE DON DEY TAKE STYLE TOAST TINUBU JUST IN CASE HIM WIN

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by oloyedewaris(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Creamypie:
This man talks like someone jilted by his lover. How many locations tilumbu own hold?. Obi own na simultaneous for many towns.I can tell you say even the ones wey decamp to PDP yesterday alone in Borneo, exceed these who marched like restless rats for tilumbu for Lagos

Ekun egbere
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by FuckOsuPigs: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Peter Obi’s rally took place in 5 different places on the same day in lagos, the locations are Festac, lekki, Ikeja, ajegunle and surulere while Tinubu’s rally took place in only one location inside Lagos,
Tinubu should come and organize rally in 5 different locations in Anambra state in one day,

OBI is sure of 50% votes from Lagos PVC holder's, you can argue with urchin's and agbadorians.

How many people are in Anambra? The entire Anambra state is not even up to Alimosho Local Government in population.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by oloyedewaris(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
Everything about APC and Their irresponsible supporter's are all evil, disgusting and insensitive,
They are jittery, afraid and confused,
Even their bat that claim's to own Lagos could not pull quarter of the crowd obi pulled in Lagos on 1st October,

Only foooools will Vote for APC or PDP in presidential election, those two parties with two ancient thieves are gone and gone forever

Vote Obi/Datti if your brain is still functioning.
Peter obi and lp are the evil people here

Imagine killing apc leaders in East while your can hold your party rally in Lagos

God punish all of you, I don't blame you, I only blame the yorubas supporting you people

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by peretei2024(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2022
people like you are the problem to this Country but God will shame all of you
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by MyExpression(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Trapnews:

Thanks for the advice but the people we should be worried about are the true enemies of Nigeria, the IPOB sponsors and sympathizers like Pitoobi, nevertheless, we are already standing on the Mandate of a real patriot who understands the dermographics of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban

HYPOCRITE.

If Peter Obi is an ipob sympathiser, how then would you describe Shettima, who was caught housing Boko haram thugs

If not for the disunity in this country, should shettima not be cooling in jail right now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by colestephan86: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by plaindealer: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

How many people are in Anambra? The entire Anambra state is not even up to Alimosho Local Government in population.

Don't mind them, MC gave them serious beating in Lagos, now they are shifting goal post to Anambra as if we care about their useless votes in Anambra village..

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Honestfrend: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2022
They say Tinubu own Lagos and Obi pull such crowd.. Let Tinubu go 2 Anambra and do rally.. Let see his crowd..

Idiotic rhinoceros!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Dagger111(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2022
PointZerom:
Thifnubu is a chronic deceiver.
A chameleon that cannot be trusted.

Yeeboos!! Una don come with una propaganda again. Show us source pls. Una go jst carry una phone, enter editing apps, type nonsense, tag am Tinubu and upload it online. Una no dey tire? Tinubu is not Pandora that sworn with his family that they will all perish once he leave APGA. We all saw the video online. Now, let's have Tinubu video saying this trash u uploaded. Mumu tribe. Na why every other tribe dey give una smack down be this, common politics, una no sabi. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Kajaard: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2022
A fool that has been on exile for over 7 years is now trying to tell us who to vote.

Who takes Reno serious anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by Princedapace(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2022
plaindealer:
See, this is the problem with Igbos, they make a lot of needless and baseless noise all over the place, they get carried away with their noise and boisterous social media rants, they listen and dance to their own songs and automatically think they are powerful and that they are the only game in town..

....but unfortunately for them, MC Olumo gave them a reality check, he smacked them down and put them back in their place.

grin grin grin

Come on, Lagos is Tinubu main base na. No one sane enough can compete there with him.
What other candidates can do is to steal as much votes as possible.
What is paining Reno and other pdp members is that Obi has spoilt their votes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by bikefab(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Typical political jobber...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play by anonymous1759(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Some Zombiedients are already spitting fire like can BAT pull the number of votes in Anambra ?
For crying out loud how many Lagosians or Yorubas are living in the East compared to the number of Igbos living in Lagos? Where Obi held is rallies are strategic places where Igbos have some significant number of population.
Why Didn’t Obi hold his rally In Ikorodo, Agege or Mushin let’s see .

Obedients are too emotional and it’s making them sound foolish.
Imagine some calling other a fool if they vote APC or PDP while their lord and savior Obi just left PDP I wonder what has changed within this few months about PDP after Obi left . Can’t wait for February to come. I’ve missed that Biafra or death Anthem. BAT remains my first choice I’m voting for candidate not political party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.