Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,923 members, 7,863,252 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet (21090 Views)

Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by chidooh1: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Nonsense talk from an unreasonably corrupt fellow, las Las tribalism will liquidate Nigeria
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2022
nkemoma:

Didirin.. Since the cow your lord and personal savior Yekini brought to run proper administration shut the borders.....

Wassup with the price of locally manufactured goods... Is rice cheaper than 8years ago

Any day you buy Peter's imported products, use em and get satisfied.. OGUN go kee you as you de siddon to rest..

Idiot
Oloribu, e pain am..... grin grin

I no sey u no fit go out now coz sit at home go don hook u for house..
Tomorrow, just find ursef the nearest lagoon and do the needful, anuofia....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by CheapHomes1: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/buhari-made-huge-mistake-appointing-ex-governors-as-ministers-ogunlewe/

Is ogunlewe confirming that Tinubu has health challenges which Tinubu, keyamo and APC have been denying all this while?

If a sick man assembles a good cabinet, will the cabinet run itself?

Ogunlewe added that "A former governor has nothing to prove again. He has made so much money already and he will not go the extra mile in service to the country”.

Is he saying that Tinubu made so much as governot, has nothing to prove and will not go the extra mile in the service of the country?
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Alpharey: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Paragon311:
Old men reasoning like babies. .

Why are the banking industry getting Better by the day?

Obviously, it is the young and vibrant minds they employ as management trainee and groom to make the best out of them.....

Nigeria needs young, articulated with fintech understanding kind of leadership now.

Enough of these old cargoes..

We are not ready yet to take the leadership from these men

We are suffering because some people feels that if Tinubu their tribesman becomes the President, that they will see no reason to hustle again like they are doing now. They should wait until this country is damaged beyond redemption, they will know that Nigeria needs a capable hand for the betterment of EVERYBODY irrespective of your tribe and ethnicity.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Aguiyimba(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by fredoooooo: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Amen. I claim the billions in savings. Let my account balance reflects the savings he left .
Hoeloshi you claim the erosion ridden and poverty mentality and impoverished he left too, that make you to run Lagos for daily bread .. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by nkemoma(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:

Oloribu, e pain am..... grin grin

I no sey u no fit go out now coz sit at home go don hook u for house..
Tomorrow, just find ursef the nearest lagoon and do the needful, anuofia....

Focus on the issues... Not by insults... Obi is greater than any man from your lineage... No be mouth.. Yet you open your gutter mouth to call him dumbo!!!!

My prayer stands... ogun go kee you anyday you use your money to buy Peter's product and get satisfied from it... Before you go to excrete it.. Ogun go strike you dead.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Alpharey: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
sweetkev:
SHETTIMA ? We are doomed cry

Seriously, if not for this Shetty of a guy behind Tinubu, then his health condition, some people might have considered Tinubu as an option

1 Like

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by storm001(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2022
What made you think that a good cabinet without a good president is good for a failing Nation like Nigeria
We want want a hale and healthy Preaident to oversee the performance of his cabinet.

Peter is your best shot.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Alpharey: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:
And no doubt, he will select the best brains in his cabinet...he has done it before, he go do am again
Unlike one dumbo, who promise hin people LGA chairmen, got into office after appeal court, forget the promise wey hin make, dem come remind the mad man, bros but u talk sey u go do diz thing nah, the foolish man talk sey dose guyz too dey embezzle money, people wey dem neva elect o, but the idiotic man can divert the state fund into his family account... vote am o, he has done it before, he go do am again, he don dey do am sef, ordinary campaign donation, the idiot dey divert am to hin account..
We no dey force pesin, the choice are there for pesin wey get a functioning brain, choose the dumbo wey wan run the job of hin vice and other 28ministers or chose that competent man wey get good track record of selecting the best brains and working with them to yield a positive result..

Tinubu is weak and needs rest. He can't handle the stress that comes with running Nigeria, just know it that you are indirectly voting for Shettima. Tinubu is just forcing himself to become the president in order to fulfill his life time ambition. That time Tinubu will not be in a hurry to come back to Nigeria and will relinquish power to Shettima, that is back to square one. It is glaring to the eyes.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Ovi2020: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2022
That's exactly what they told us in 2015 for BUHARI. See where it landed us. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Alpharey: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
fredoooooo:
A sick Tinubu is 100 times better than a super fit pit obi

You know it... You are lying. Repent.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
nkemoma:

Focus on the issues... Not by insults... Obi is greater than any man from your lineage... No be mouth.. Yet you open your gutter mouth to call him dumbo!!!!

My prayer stands... ogun go kee you anyday you use your money to buy Peter's product and get satisfied from it... Before you go to excrete it.. Ogun go strike you dead.
Yeah, he is a dumbo, I go talk am anytime, only a dumbo will hike a tuition fee suddenly to over 300% increase, only a dumbo go divert state fund to his family account, money wey no be ur papa get am, only a dumbo will go on sm to dey spread propaganda that is filled with tribal hate, only a dumbo will deny his future party a room for campaign to the extent of destroying billboard, only a dumbo will want to move a country from consumption to production by restricting import, the evidence goes on and on and on...
Werey, u dey talk Peter's product? If I wan drink beer, I know brand i dey go for nah... grin cheesy, oloriburuku u are just sounding like a mad dog, ti aye e ba ti fe baje, appear for my mention again, maybe na today dat ogun go kill ur lineage
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Musauzor(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
The only people coming out openly to support Bola BATstard Tribulation are the Yoruba Muslims. It's a pity
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by nkemoma(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:

Yeah, he is a dumbo, I go talk am anytime, only a dumbo will hike a tuition fee suddenly to over 300% increase, only a dumbo go divert state fund to his family account, money wey no be ur papa get am, only a dumbo will go on sm to dey spread propaganda that is filled with tribal hate, only a dumbo will deny his future party a room for campaign to the extent of destroying billboard, only a dumbo will want to move a country from consumption to production by restricting import, the evidence goes on and on and on...
Werey, u dey talk Peter's product? If I wan drink beer, I know brand i dey go for nah... grin cheesy, oloriburuku u are just sounding like a mad dog, ti aye e ba ti fe baje, appear for my mention again, maybe na today dat ogun go kill ur lineage

U r a dumbo to think only beer when you think Obi products...

What is wrong in investing the state's monies in a company situated in the state, in the name of the state.. You talk about administration... But mugu, u know nothing.. You are dumber than dumbo and Peter remains more accomplished than any man that would cone outta ya lineage...

Know this and know peace... Ogun go still kee you las las
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Mrfixitt(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
fredoooooo:
A sick Tinubu is 100 times better than a super fit pit obi
If you're the only child to your parents, I feel so sorry for them
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2022
nkemoma:

U r a dumbo to think only beer when you think Obi products...

What is wrong in investing the state's monies in a company situated in the state, in the name of the state.. You talk about administration... But mugu, u know nothing.. You are dumber than dumbo and Peter remains more accomplished than any man that would cone outta ya lineage...

Know this and know peace... Ogun go still kee you las las
K
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by ObosiUkwalla: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby.. you don start to dey cry early this morning wink cheesy grin
No be kwashiokwor kee ya papa for village? grin cheesy grin
You don start with High blood pressure already now, na stroke go end ya life ,okoro binkoko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop hiding behind those smileys and carry your curse in peace
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Alpharey: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

IPOB member, when are you going to change ur mindset , look at what u are typing.. yorubas dont look at religion the Ipob and hausas seeing. Is there any family without mixed up of muslims and christians together.
TINUBU is the man for President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan

Remove Jesus name from your devilish prayer. Another 8 years of roaming and wandering in the wilderness for Nigerians loading. God forbid Bat thing
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by porka: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/buhari-made-huge-mistake-appointing-ex-governors-as-ministers-ogunlewe/

Fasola is a former governor.
Fasola is currently a minister works.
Fasola was previously the minister of power in this government.

Why is his name not listed among the former governor ministers mentioned in the report?

Is he not part of the failures that Adeseye Ogunlewe is talking about?

Why are they hiding him?
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by efavour: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:
And no doubt, he will select the best brains in his cabinet...he has done it before, he go do am again
Unlike one dumbo, who promise hin people LGA chairmen, got into office after appeal court, forget the promise wey hin make, dem come remind the mad man, bros but u talk sey u go do diz thing nah, the foolish man talk sey dose guyz too dey embezzle money, people wey dem neva elect o, but the idiotic man can divert the state fund into his family account... vote am o, he has done it before, he go do am again, he don dey do am sef, ordinary campaign donation, the idiot dey divert am to hin account..
We no dey force pesin, the choice are there for pesin wey get a functioning brain, choose the dumbo wey wan run the job of hin vice and other 28ministers or chose that competent man wey get good track record of selecting the best brains and working with them to yield a positive result..
A sick person can’t do nothing. As someone that works in health sector, this person I’m seeing here will be incapacitated and placed under one on one monitoring so he doesn’t cause himself or others harm. Politics aside, if you know what side effect some drugs has on your brain, them you will know why this person cannot be making decisions for a whole country. I mean should have been granted power of attorney to handle his personal businesses and life as a whole. A disoriented , hallucinating and speech impaired mentally altered status person cannot even wipe his own but correctly not to talk of appointing a whole cabinet. Nigeria is irredeemable.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Smartrock: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Ogunlewe you are a fool
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by ezekins: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
The truth must be said, aso rock is not for a politician who wants to go and do bed rest there. Tinubu wants to win then hand over to his men as cabals. I totally reject him
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by ddeola: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Make una dey confess small small. sad sad sad sad
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by SaturnNick(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Benchilwell: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2022
A president health doesn't matter,wat type of insult is diz,buhari have done it,now another one want to do it,if he win, does diz old men,takes Nigerian as fool
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Trustworthiness: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
This man is an enemy of the country. The most greedy people I have come across are the Westerners

However, not as greedy as your people overthere
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Starz825(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Mrfixitt:
This man is an enemy of the country. The most greedy people I have come across are the Westerners

Since you're not politically greedy like the westerners , so then your tribe must have either been politically foolish, incapable or a minority.... grin
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by spiralwedge(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2022
The best thing Obi can do is to serve as a Minister in BAT cabinet and learn/grow. For now, he's just an opportunist.

But then, I'll chose over him - Fashola, Donald Duke, Okonja Iweala, Sanusi Lamido, etc.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Ecosystem4u: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2022
See these perpetual greedy criminals thinking is bussiness as usual, they packaged Tinubu as healthy man it backfired and created more problems for them, now the demonic party stucking the blood of Nigerians have come up with a pathetic spin. They are telling us that the man is critically ill but that the cabals will be in charge while he lies lies on his sick bed daily pobably not conscious. We will never allow this scam take place again in our history.

#let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Mrfixitt(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Starz825:

Since you're not politically greedy like the westerners , so then your tribe must have either been politically foolish, incapable or a minority.... grin

Greed is worst quality a man can posses but wisdom is far from you to know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge / 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video / Umaru Musa Yar'Adua 7th Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.