Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet (21077 Views)

Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Ancestortinubu: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2022
And more than 180 million obidient Nigerians have rejected ApC and sick leader come 2023. Ozoemena!

1 Like

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by nkemoma(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:

Well, Igbo from 5% space, I know sey ur brain go dey sit at home mode now...
There are gods u don't invoke anyhow on some people but I like u coz I wan make u experience next year election, I go reason u how to appease that god of thunder wey u mention hin name on one condition, na ur life we dey talk here o, nothing concern me...

You called Obi a dumbo;!

Anyday you use your money yo buy Dumbo's product and use that product to get some kind of satisfaction....

Ogun go kee you yama yama..

1 Like

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Verysmart101: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:

I've watched the video countless times, the video did not made mention of how he installed buhari on the top seat...

Tell us how he did it so that we go use that same way install ur hoebi, e dey simple nah..

well, as a dumbo, u can either tell us or remain silent for the rest of ur life

Then u are a bastard since u don't understand.Nonsense
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by latolz: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2022
When old people talk like this i wonder how we got here.. THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT THE FUTURE FOR THE YOUTHS AND THE OLD ELEMENTS WHO HAVE PERPETUALLY KEPT US THIS WAY.. TIME TO DECIDE WHAT YOUR PRIORITIES WILL BE IF YOU ARE 18-55 IN THIS COMING ELECTION
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by wirinet(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2022
The same way Aoandoakaa said Yar'adua can rule from anywhere, even from the grave.
https://www.nairaland.com/367225/yaradua-rule-anywhere-aondoakaa

These Nigerian politicians take the masses for fools.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by sinola(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2022
so we will leave healthy people and vote for ailing old man....

Some people just don't want something good for this country...How could someone's father be talking from his anus just for his selfish interest.

nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2022
nkemoma:

You called Obi a dumbo;!

Anyday you use your money yo buy Dumbo's product and use that product to get some kind of satisfaction....

Ogun go kee you yama yama..
U mean the product he imported by wrecking the forex...SMH

U dull, if dem dey sell brain 5naira, u no fit get...

I dey talk about competence in administration, u dey talk about supermarket, who do u 5% like diz, must everything be money to u guyz, when majority of u guyz wan get sense sef...

I can see u're not interested in appeasing the god u invoke, u can suit ursef, no appear for my mention again o, else, mo ma fi afose se epe fun e ni, oloribu...
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by NigeriaEngineer(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/buhari-made-huge-mistake-appointing-ex-governors-as-ministers-ogunlewe/
useless talk. someone that chose shettima as v.p. would only select mediocres as minister. And with this talk, it is confirmed that Baba tinubu is sick.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2022
Verysmart101:

Then u are a bastard since u don't understand.Nonsense

U wey come understand, why don't u tell us, mumu...

Numbskull, u think sey u wise...

Buhari get millions of votes wey install am, anybody can come out of those millions and talk sey hin help buhari to become the president, if only u get sense to comprehend that...
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Sounds to me like saying he wants to give some people opportunity to suck Nigeria dry dry. Anyway, those who get opportunity are already migrating escaping from Nigeria to better countries. I need help to get out too.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by sinola(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2022
his same Ogunlewe that left his official work and was busy fighting bobrisky for cross dressing......a dumb ass
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Hussein035: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Lies? grin grin grin grin he's sick, he should just go and rest grin grin grin grin

I have never seen a Yoruba muslim that is intelligent, they are all d*ft and are the ones we read here everyday killing people for ritual purposes grin grin grin

I thank God the Yoruba christians are the overpopulated ones, if not................. grin grin

But the same Yoruba Muslim (Tinubu) is so daft to develop policies that ensure Lagos progress for your parents to relocate to such Lagos.

If your people are as daft as Tinubu your state must have developed enough for your family members never to even remember to live in Lagos that is developed by a daft Yoruba Muslim

Pls don't use your fingers to think next time, use your brain and be scientific, I will not blame you because one of your tribesman has told us that you people are the most foolish tribe and I believe the man has reasons

I wish you goodluck
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Infomaz(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/buhari-made-huge-mistake-appointing-ex-governors-as-ministers-ogunlewe/

See how an old man that is suppose to be wise is reasoning foolishly...After correctly stating the consequences of APC misrule

"Things are not too good for the country now. The level of unemployment, insecurity, poverty and lack of social amenities is alarming. So, my own advice is that Nigerians must make a wise choice in 2023 by electing the best for the country. Let the best candidate who can save this country win”.

He now wants us to vote for APC again!

Assuming you've a company that is on the verge of bankruptcy, would you entrust it to an ailing, fragile increasingly senile old man?

Vote WISELY.... It is the turn of Nigerians who are contesting for the president through Peter Obi.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by FireUpNow(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2022
My own is that people should vote wise and not allow tribal sentiment and the little token of 10kgiven to buy votes allow to make the wrong choice
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Kaiser20: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Thank God that the Yoruba Christians have been separated from the the Yoruba Muslims, the differences in ideology are now very clear.
Tinubu supporters are majority Muslims they care less about the progress of the nation Nigeria. They are concerned with just occupying space for nothing.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Masterclass32: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Spitting a load of rubbish. Sycophancy is bad.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by fredoooooo: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
may you be as your candidate, whether sick or healthy amen
Amen, may ya life be like the way Obi run Anambra...

1 Like

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Blackdisciple(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Health matters a lot.

Affliction shall not raise the second time.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Hoelujohn: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Paragon311:
Old men reasoning like babies. .

Why are the banking industry getting Better by the day?

Obviously, it is the young and vibrant minds they employ as management trainee and groom to make the best out of them.....

Nigeria needs young, articulated with fintech understanding kind of leadership now.

Enough of these old cargoes..

We are not ready yet to take the leadership from these men

Tinubu is not applying to become a computer programmer so which one is Fintech again? grin grin
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Hoelujohn: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2022
fredoooooo:

Amen, may ya life be like the way Obi run Anambra...
Amen. I claim the billions in savings. Let my account balance reflects the savings he left .
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I'm tired of Nigeria.

We don't really deserve good leadership.

How can people be campaigning for a sick old man?

Tribalism will never allow Nigeria to work.

Truely we don't deserve good leaders. I thought there was light at the end of the tunnel, but lo and behold it was a firefly.

Should Nigerians repeat same mistake, Buhari administration will be seen as glorious.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Ambber(f): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Trash reasoning, trash talk

1 Like

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by Mozegee: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
A typical Yoruba man that is their character.it doesn't matter any more.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by esivue007(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Paragon311:
Old men reasoning like babies. .

Why are the banking industry getting Better by the day?

Obviously, it is the young and vibrant minds they employ as management trainee and groom to make the best out of them.....

Nigeria needs young, articulated with fintech understanding kind of leadership now.

Enough of these old cargoes..

We are not ready yet to take the leadership from these men

that man Ogunlewe mumu I swear....
Which kind of rubbish statement was that?
...... tinubu Health doesn't matter........
Ohh God!! angry angry
All these old people with their stupid sayings Just want me to Hate Old age..

These people are just pure illiterates
Infact,its obvious that he doesn't know what DEVELOPMENT is all about......

I won't blame those who seems to attack His type and kind on their various Social media handles.
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by shegoon: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2022
U said no matter president buhari intentions are, the cabinet he chose are the one not performing... Just because he lack the strength to checkmate and monitor their activities. I remembered a former state governor who will disguised riding on bike to inspect state project unknown to the contractors. These and more are what is expected from our president which can be achieved only if his health status is unquestionable, hence u pave ways for cabinets to loot and under perform. Mr ogunlewe, IF YOUR CANDIDATE IS NOT OK HEALTH WISE, THIS JOB IS NOT FOR HIM. Once bitten, twice shy.
hisexcellency34:

Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by esivue007(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
This man is mad
He's mad big time.

He's a Lunatic self.. lipsrsealed

God forgive me though sad
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by ogub(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2022
fredoooooo:
A sick Tinubu is 100 times better than a super fit pit obi
How my friend?
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by wonlasewonimi: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2022
The more we are praying for this country to be good, there are more people working to jeopardise that effort. Essentially, we are all royally fecked!
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by snoopz: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2022
They're not evening denying it again... Obviously you can't support tinubu/APC and not look stupid
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by nkemoma(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2022
KillSars:

U mean the product he imported by wrecking the forex...SMH

U dull, if dem dey sell brain 5naira, u no fit get...

I dey talk about competence in administration, u dey talk about supermarket, who do u 5% like diz, must everything be money to u guyz, when majority of u guyz wan get sense sef...

I can see u're not interested in appeasing the god u invoke, u can suit ursef, no appear for my mention again o, else, mo ma fi afose se epe fun e ni, oloribu...

Didirin.. Since the cow your lord and personal savior Yekini brought to run proper administration shut the borders.....

Wassup with the price of locally manufactured goods... Is rice cheaper than 8years ago

Any day you buy Peter's imported products, use em and get satisfied.. OGUN go kee you as you de siddon to rest..

Idiot
Re: Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet by BABANGBALI: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2022
E ma gbo were. Enough of governance by proxy. Foolish old man waiting to be given a political post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Among Those Sabotaging Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili / NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.