Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

One The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Maritime Academy Earning 29k Monthly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Maritime Academy Earning 29k Monthly (718 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria. / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Maritime Academy Earning 29k Monthly by Isaachumble: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
it is so disheartening that I am in this position.i was among the best graduating student in my set(MARITIME ACADEMY OF NIGERIA, ORON). I completed my compulsory one year NYSC and still struggle to get a job.
I thought I'll finally be able to give my mum a good life for her effort to sponsor me through school despite her poor and struggling financial background. after submitting my CV in so many places I ended up working in motor park for 29k with a very terrible experience, living the house by 6am and coming by 7pm every day.
I was accused of low charge of 80k for delivery that would take up to 3 weeks, but helping the company's account to grow because of low sales,
Now, other competitors out there are always ready to receive those customers,I have been arrested severally by customers which the bill is always on me. My experiences here have been terrible that it was getting me depressed but nothing was forthcoming, I was suspended unjustly because tribe. I am finally quitting for the sake of my life and sanity but I am still grateful to God for the gift of life. NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Maritime Academy Earning 29k Monthly by Coolbreezz: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria has failed us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Maritime Academy Earning 29k Monthly by Solsix(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Teaching better pass this one atleast you fit get holidays
Re: One The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Maritime Academy Earning 29k Monthly by Aladdin1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Many graduates have suffered similar fate. But be strong. Dont give up. There would be light at the end of the tunnel. It would end in praise and joy for you. Do the best you can do for now to find something else to do.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help My Fellow Nairalanders, I'm Dying In Pains / Where Do I Learn Music Production? / Ielts : Info Needed: Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.