Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc (2372 Views)

Labour Party Chieftain Arrested In Imo With PVC And N183m / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Osariemen12: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Registered myself and family members now.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by PeterObi4LP: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
freshvine:
10 million Nigerians of voting age have registered with the Obidatti campaign movement few weeks the website was launched.

Nigerians really want to take back their country.

Social media party
Igbo President
Structureless party
OBIdient don't have PVC
Etc

Agbadorians will keep shouting the above until INEC declear Peter Obi winner.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by PeterObi4LP: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:
The 10m voters card that could not produce 1,000 votes both in the last Govship elections in Ekiti and Osun. These Labourers dont lie with sense

Go and drink sniper, is cheap at the market now for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Ineedhustle247: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Reno how far
This one way famine fit dey next year sef grin

Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Eriokanmi: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
OldNairalander:
I saw this urchins masturbating over Labour partys timetable without campaign council.
As an insider, I know that some persons in Tinubu's campaign council are remotely Obidient. They don't even know what is happening
This presidential election is not party based, it's personality based.
After the presidential election, we go back to our parties to fight for our gubernatorial candidates.
grin
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Oliking(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Everyone supporting labour party is an IPOB, lol �
Jokerman:

So labour party is now ipob? grin
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Eriokanmi: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
bhmw:
Exactly what I am doing. LP at presidential level, APC at other levels.

People are becoming wiser daily. Nigeria first. My tribespeople have called me unprintable names cos of my position on Obi
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Eriokanmi: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oliking:
Everyone supporting labour party is an IPOB, lol �
Okay oo.
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by famouscargo4u: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
freshvine:
10 million Nigerians of voting age have registered with the Obidatti campaign movement few weeks the website was launched.

I hope they all have PVCs and will vote on the election day? No be by registering for party o.
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Peter Obi is seen as the messiah that will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity

I'm not surprised

God bless our darling country Nigeria

#Obidient
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:
The 10m voters card that could not produce 1,000 votes both in the last Govship elections in Ekiti and Osun. These Labourers dont lie with sense
Guy, for the umpteenth time,.listen shocked

We aren't after any governorship positions/elections per se. Our focus is presidency and we'd secure it. Mark today's date and attack me later if anything changes. You know you and I have come a long way on this.
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Pakute: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
freshvine:

A mere website registration and you are all going bananas like a bush monkey. Not even Labour party membership registration recognized by INEC. I could registered on the site with my voter's card yet vote my beloved party just to check up on the comedy going on at the website. Zombidients should be thinking better.
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Randomgist(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
And many that are going to vote PO have not even registered, like me.
Re: Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc by Afamed: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guy, for the umpteenth time,.listen shocked

We aren't after any governorship positions/elections per se. Our focus is presidency and we'd secure it. Mark today's date and attack me later if anything changes. You know you and I have come a long way on this.

I have nothing to do with a toothless dog, invariably I have noting to mark with struture less party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa's Arrest Is Fake. He Is Back To Twitter Few Mins Ago / Does The Governor Of A State Have Powers To Dethrone An Oba / This is what Peter Obi would have done differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.