Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio (492 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio by actiondrilling: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocation

Four days after moving to Delta State, peacemaker st@bbed to de@th while separating fi#ht

A peacemaker, identified as Peter Spencer Nwabuaze, has been st@bbed to de@th while trying to separate two boys who were fi#hting in Asaba, Delta State.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday morning, October 10, just four days after he relocated from Lagos State to Asaba with his pregnant wife and son.

According to a source, “His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house. On his way, he saw two boys fi#hting and he tried to separate them, but unfortunately he was st@bbed to de@th.

The boys said it was a mistake. It was the hospital they rushed him to that called his wife to inform her of his de@th. Saddest part is that she’s heavily pregnant and they have a young son.

They were living in Satellite town, Lagos but moved to Asaba just four days ago.”

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2022/10/10/peacemaker-stbbed-to-deth-while-separating-fght-in-delta-days-after-relocation/

Re: Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Putting hand in unconcerned matter
Re: Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio by Tinubuadvocate: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Here in lagos we no dey separate fight he get why. Niggar will even prepare a ground for both of you because they are ready to watch the fight.
Re: Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio by Mrkrobz(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Too bad cry
But wait o, did he decide to separate the boys fighting despite seeing the knife on them or did the knife just appear out of nowhere. This story no clear angry
Re: Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio by Mindlog: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2022
One thing for certain my parents drilled in us while growing up, is never be involved in separating fights.....keep walking.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker St@bbed To De@th While Separating F$ght In Delta Days After Relocatio by RobsonsTARz: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2022
This is the real reason I always allow people to fight while I video, I can't go and die in another man's fight while I am trying to separate o...
God forbid BATthing

RIP to the dead tho

(1) (Reply)

Efcc And ICPC Arr@sted Bank Manager And Staff For Stealing & Selling� Over 26M / Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death / A Man And His Girlfriend Killed A Jumia Delivery Man, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.