Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,424 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) (4013 Views)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by soil4soil(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
BABANGBALI:
How could a highly-placed person like Atiku, who should know official etiquette and protocol, stretch out his hand to shake a traditional ruler in Akwa Ibom?

Does he stretch out his hand to shake any emir?

It is for a monarch to decide whether to shake your hand, not you stretching your hand first to shake a monarch.

If it is Obi that did this, he will be praised and he blind followers will not see anything wrong with it but because it's Atiku, he goofed.
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by garfield1: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How do Akwa Ibom people greet their monarchy. Inform me

You yourself said you dont know how akwa cross play their politics so stay out of it. Atiku has no chance

1 Like

Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
garfield1:

You yourself said you dont know how akwa cross play their politics so stay out of it. Atiku has no chance

Keep quiet you lying BATist

I never mentioned Akwa Ibom. I said I don't know much about CRS. And even as I don't know much about CRS, what I can say with confidence is that Tinubu will not win CRS. Take that to the bank!
As for Akwa Ibom, we all know PDP is taking that state. Even you know that!! Or can you boldly say Tinubu will win AKS?
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by aariwa(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
candidtalk:

If Obi was not such a coward then I would be happy to support him as default option to Tinubu.

As it is now, and with the arrogance and 'born to rule' desperation the North is showing, as constantly displayed by Atiku, the south cannot afford a weakling and 'kindergarten' President in Aso Rock.

Stop wasting your time with Obi. Even GEJ has more balls than Obi and that is a big statement.
trash. Clearly shows you were not even born when Obi was governor
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by BABANGBALI: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
soil4soil:

If it is Obi that did this, he will be praised and he blind followers will not see anything wrong with it but because it's Atiku, he goofed.
have you taken your medications today?
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by Vote4Obi: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Long story. Why did Obi flee PDP against Atiku, who lives in Dubai, and charisma-bypassed Tambuwal?

Do you want to tell us who Tinubu faced and overcame to become APC candidate?

Bro, Obi is a big coward and we got definitive proof of that lately with how he fled father than Usain Bolt after assuring he would win the PDP primaries.

We also saw definitive and overwhelming proof that Tinubu is the most fearless and powerful southern politician alive today.

Coward Obi can only be Premier of SE if we gain regional governance. He will never ever be President of Nigeria.

Lol, you've continued to spew garbage out of ignorance and hate. So, Obi should have joined Atiku and Wike on the dollar bazaar they called PDP primaries? Obi wanted to contest the PDP primaries but immediately he realized the process was going to be tainted, he abandoned them and joined an unknown party.

Obi joined Labour Party because he believed in himself! Hasn't he been proved wise and smart today for taking that principled decision?! Hasn't he taken LP from grass to grace? Which other politician in Nigeria can achieve that feat Obi achieved?

Go and read about Peter Obi's history to understand the kind of person he is. His type are very rare to find in Nigeria today!

What did tinubu face? When he realized that Buhari doesn't want to support him, he cried on TV before El Rufai and Ganduje sold him a dummy.

Tinubu is just a vegetable who is being used without him even knowing.
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by RenaissanceGuy: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

Exactly....if you come to the North and have anything to do with their traditional rulers..you will have to sit very far from them and while speaking to them, someone will carry your message to them and return to tell you what the emir said and so forth.

But the audacity and guts the bring to the south is what we need to spell out to them.
We know that what Atiku did was wrong, but why this blatant exaggeration?
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by Isokiscool(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's like some Obidient rats will finally develop high blood pressure cos of Atiku grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
aariwa:
trash. Clearly shows you were not even born when Obi was governor

Lol. Obi went to prostrate and beg OBJ. He still got impeached. Tinubu defied OBj and went on to dismiss PDP from the SW. History does not lie even as folks like you try to revise or twist it.

Jagaban is the next President of Nigeria. Atiku should go back to Dubai. Obi should face his shopkeeper life.

Nigeria is collapsing. Even in the past 6 months at least 8 of my friends and direct associate have left naija for the UK using the very expensive post-grad study option.

They all sold everything to get out of Nigeria and I salute them because Nigeria is creatively dead right now and flat..

The rescue mission is not for political kids and cowards like Obi. It is not for a Dubai-obsessed time waster either. Or a Northern supremacist who thinks southerners and their ways are inferior.

Tinubu alone ticks all the boxes. You need to open your eyes. We should not trade Awolowo again , i.e Tinubu, for Shagari in the form of Atiku, Kwankwaso or Obi.
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Obi went to prostrate and beg OBJ. He still got impeached. Tinubu defied OBj and went on to dismiss PDP from the SW. History does not lie even as folks like you try to revise or twist it.

Jagaban is the next President of Nigeria. Atiku should go back to Dubai. Obi should face his shopkeeper life.

Nigeria is collapsing. Even in the past 6 months at least 8 of my friends and direct associate have left naija for the UK using the very expensive post-grad study option.

They all sold everything to get out of Nigeria and I salute them because Nigeria is creatively dead right now and flat..

The rescue mission is not for political kids and cowards like Obi. It is not for a Dubai-obsessed time waster either. Or a Northern supremacist who thinks southerners and their ways are inferior.

Tinubu alone ticks all the boxes. You need to open your eyes. We should not trade Awolowo again , i.e Tinubu, for Shagari in the form of Atiku, Kwankwaso or Obi.
you must be very sick upstairs for you to have equated that drug baron and criminal Tinubu with Awolowo. No let me invoke sango on you o
Re: The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
BABANGBALI:
you must be very sick upstairs for you to have equated that drug baron and criminal Tinubu with Awolowo. No let me invoke sango on you o

Mumu. I love Awolowo because he is the ultimate Yoruba icon we all know cared immensely for Yorubas and Nigerians.

Still I love Tinubu also because BAT has gone better than Awolowo by recognising and working with the reality of Nigeria.

You can continue to be naive and ignorant but success in life mainly boils down to accepting and working with reality 99% of the time.

I always find it funny, in a nation where you are all corrupt and use corruption any chance you get, that Nigerians somehow want leaders to be saintly and "clean".

You lot are clowns because even in civilised climes, like the UK and US, it is stringent application of the law that keeps society orderly and productive.

Tinubu is the only candidate who can get the best out of Nigeria because he works with reality 100% of the time.

Obi talks the talk and can never walk the walk. Atiku is more devoted to his Arab crew than to Nigerians. Kwankwaso is not worth mentioning. A complete local champion.

Yes Tinubu is not Awolowo but he does not have to be because times they lead/led in differ tremendously. Nigeria was still decent-ish when Awolowo was a leaders.

Today we have state-sponsored insecurity where bandits are becoming billionaires and their sympathisers , like Gumi, openly insult the sensitivities of Nigerians and victims of brutal killers.

Today the madmen are running the asylum and only a realistic and powerful man, able to go toe to toe with the determined enemies of Nigeria's progress, can take us forward.

Awolowo was a brave, resolute and principled man. Tinubu is a brave, resolute and principle gangstar who can switch tactics to suit what enemies bring. He is who Nigeria needs today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Appointed 27 Ministers? Fact Emerges / Gowon 1967 letter to British PM, Harlod Wilson, Surfaces / Finally, Apapa Grinds To A Halt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.