Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (34120 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Spanki(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Sun News

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/gunmen-kill-4-soldiers-in-enugu/

When this beer IPOB is brewing gets done, nobody should come online to talk of amnesty international. It is clearly written in the scriptures, there is only famine for rebels!

Why kill people who are sustaining their families? This is sheer wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by caracas: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
omenka:
Whatever they get in that community, they should take with humility. smiley
You n the 77 ppl that liked this devilish comment are stewpiddddd
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by JOemmy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari just turned a once most peaceful region in nigeria to borno in just 7 yrs in power.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by RestructureNig1: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
The soldier is stup!d

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by bdon123(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Sun News

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/gunmen-kill-4-soldiers-in-enugu/
This is really sad,wat a country.I totally blame buhari for this,he no dey hear word.
we have not finished wit the insecurity in d north buhari go turn flag carrying ipob to millitant group.
I mean this people never killed anybody before buhari started attacking dem wit soldiers so that he can turn dem to armed group jst so he can declare dem terrorist organisation.
Now both soldiers n UGM are killing themselves....Its really terrible

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by od501: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
SpyAC:
does that mean you are I. Support of this boys killing our military men?

I'm completely against any form of killing. But when you start raiding villages, raping someone's mother, sister, and setting houses ablaze. A soldier oo...

My brother, I will personally pray for the death of someone like that, by whatever means possible whether a soldier or not. I will also wish their corpses are eaten by vultures.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
E no go better for all Ipob members and their sympathizers
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by richie240: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
when he was in UK misbehaving did u guys call him to order now the idiots supporting him are pushing Obi to president... I have never seen a region that are so toxic...
Call who to order?
Haven't u heard of "blood is thicker than water"?

They'll gladly cheer on/support a criminal (or at worst look away) just for d fact that he/she speaks d same language with them only to cry foul when d fellow is facing d consequences of his/her actions.

If d incarcerated albino had been given d cold shoulder when he began his hate speeches and soliciting for funds to buy weapons to destroy d 'zoo', they won't have found themselves in ds precarious situation.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by SpyAC(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
od501:

I'm completely against any form of killing. But when you start raiding villages, raping someone's mother, sister, and setting houses ablaze. A soldier oo...

My brother, I will personally pray for the death of someone like that, by whatever means possible whether a soldier or not. I will also wish their corpses are eaten by vultures.
I totally understand your point, but let's always pray for peace and tolerance in our dear country
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
I join the surviving officers in saying e no go better for IPOB.
The terrorist are killing people anyhow and they will open their bloody evil mouths to say Nnamdi Kanu have committed no crime.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by richie240: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

IPOB should Just not near SW with their Violence and Chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpfx4w5C1o
That's where d problem is brah:
They instigate violence and rebellion in their villages in d east, make it inhabitable, run to southwest and still continue in their fuulishness.

They ran away from their villages to Lagos, Kano and other peaceful parts of d 'zoo'yet they pray for the destruction of the same places they see peace. Doesn't dt says a lot about d genetic makeup of d average southeaterner?
cool

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Savagery101: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
THEY KILL OUR ESN TOO THAT IS MEANT TO PROTECT US
fastseo:
The government has to resolve this issues diligently and if need be kanu's case should be given political solution.
Believe me there is splinter groups now which are violent and not under ipob. There are criminals on the other hand doing this evil.

We condemned the killing of our soldiers. They are meant to protect us and we must encourage them.

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Jakama90(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nigerian army's, Nigerian police!! U guys are fool's. See how you are being slaughtered everyday like goat. Because you refuse to take the fight to them, they are bringing it to you... Naija army: you are someone's child, you are someone's father, you are someone's uncle, you are someone's husband!! Wake up, wake up!! You deserve to live.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by VirileNelly2420: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
[sub][/sub]
FuckDModz:
grin

The idiot lamenting in the background is not fit to be a soldier.

Sounds like a dumb gay-ass illiterate.

RIP to the dead, the P is not for peace.
Nawa u o... Person wey dey mourn his slain colleagues u dey call idiot...

From his tone, it's clear say d tin touch him. I honestly felt for him. Too bad!

RIP to d dead.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by VirileNelly2420: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
princepee:
i how come Nigeria soldiers can't face the ugm,
Why allow yourself to be killed by them without any casualty on their side?
But the soldiers are quick to attach innocent civilians.
What exactly is happening?
Are we breeding cowards as soldiers?
Plz mind ur words... Anyone can be ambushed. Dey were rathe taken unaware,ok.

U seem unperturbed abt d whole killing
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by dnawah(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Healthquest: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
GODFORBID PETER OBI.

IPOB will overrun Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
fastseo:
The government has to resolve this issues diligently and if need be kanu's case should be given political solution.
Believe me there is splinter groups now which are violent and not under ipob. There are criminals on the other hand doing this evil.

We condemned the killing of our soldiers. They are meant to protect us and we must encourage them.

Yes they are meant to protect us but instead they are killing our youths.

Between 2015 to 2019 they killed More than four hundred unarmed youths in East.

Which is one of the things that have birth to current killing.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Okoyeebo:
You can't leave Onitsha and cause trouble in Umuleri or Nkpor without the support of Umuleri and Nkpor people. The locals must either be active participants or in connivance.

Those who killed those soldiers are within that community.
The inhabitants of that community know them but they won't talk.
The Okada riders and Commercial drivers know them.
The youth leaders know them.
The market leaders know them.

You don't need to go after the entire village. These people mentioned will point out the killers.
How will those you mentioned help army when the army have shown to be the enemies of the people.

You think hundreds of unarmed youths Killed by Nigeria army in East are not people love ones.

I personally can never give information to Nigeria army if I have any, even if they will be attacked in next mins.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its funny how these Soldiers are lamenting the death of their comerades.............

But all the years that they have been shooting and killing unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters, they didnt know that murder is a bad thing

Now they know
Don't mind those Terrorist in uniform and their supporters.

I remember how they were hailing the soldiers then saying,kill them all,use them as target practice, more bullets in your guns,etc.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
richie240:

Call who to order?
Haven't u heard of "blood is thicker than water"?

They'll gladly cheer on/support a criminal (or at worst look away) just for d fact that he/she speaks d same language with them only to cry foul when d fellow is facing d consequences of his/her actions.

If d incarcerated albino had been given d cold shoulder when he began his hate speeches and soliciting for funds to buy weapons to destroy d 'zoo', they won't have found themselves in ds precarious situation.

now they want to blame outsiders for the Cobras they nurture...
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by richie240: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bia nwoke, be careful of what u pray for o, ehn-ehn.
Bcus ds ya prayer Is not only for Igbos alone but for everyone that sympathizes with/suppoorts Igbos financially and even with online 'likes and shares'. And u can't in all sincerity beat ur chest and say u not belong to any of d aforementioned.

He who lives in glass house nor dey fire catapult o, ehn-ehn.

paramakina202:
I join the surviving officers in saying e no go better for IPOB.
The terrorist are killing people anyhow and they will open their bloody evil mouths to say Nnamdi Kanu have committed no crime.
This time 3 years ago, na "zoo must fall", "biafla or death" dey reign for una mouth, but now bcus of errection una don change mouth. All of una don 'obedient' sharp-sharp. Who be fuul!
Abeg taaaa!
cool

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
richie240:
Bia nwoke, be careful of what u pray for o, ehn-ehn.
Bcus ds ya prayer Is not only for Igbos alone but for everyone that sympathizes with/suppoorts Igbos financially and even with online 'likes and shares'. And u can't in all sincerity beat ur chest and say u not belong to any of d aforementioned.

He who lives in glass house nor dey fire catapult o, ehn-ehn.

This time 3 years ago, na "zoo must fall", "biafla or death" dey reign for una mouth, but now bcus of errection una don change mouth. All of una don 'obedient' sharp-sharp. Who be fuul!
Abeg taaaa!
cool

Why not screenshot my old comments and use it against me instead of using another persons comment?
Do you think its everyone in Igboland that supports the madness of IPOB?
Do you know that majority of victims both security agents and civilians are Igbos?
I repeat e no go better for anyone who supports the killings going on in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by richie240: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nwoke, I know what I'm saying brah: can you bet it with ur life that u've never for once had support/sympathize with ipob/kanu in his quest for the 'biafric dream' before?
cool

paramakina202:

Why not screenshot my old comments and use it against me instead of using another persons comment?
Do you think its everyone in Igboland that supports the madness of IPOB?
Do you know that majority of victims both security agents and civilians are Igbos?
I repeat e no go better for anyone who supports the killings going on in Igboland.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
richie240:

Nwoke, I know what I'm saying brah: can you bet it with ur life that u've never for once had support/sympathize with ipob/kanu in his quest for the 'biafric dream' before?
cool

I denounce them ever since they've gone rogue.
Do you think the military guy who was cursing them out isn't Igbo himself?
Among those they killed are Igbo youths in Nigeria army uniform.If table turns tomorrow and the military in their usual way start killing innocent people I will curse them too.Evil is evil nor matter who is the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by engrchykae(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
They protested with flags and stickers and the police used them as target practice.
Now even the military that made boys to swim in mud at Port Harcourt aba road is shouting Jesus.
Political solution is best if not,thunder is about to fire all of us very soon in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by od501: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2022
SpyAC:
I totally understand your point, but let's always pray for peace and tolerance in our dear country

Yes, I will always pray for peace. But first, Nigeria is not my country and never will. Secondly, the soldiers must stop killing people and destroying properties in SE for nothing. That way, tgere won't be retaliation by the locals.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by od501: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
SpyAC:

Yes, I will always pray for peace. But first, Nigeria is not my country and never will. Not after invading my village. Secondly, the soldiers must stop killing people and destroying properties in SE for nothing. That way, there won't be retaliation by the locals.
Re: Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by ejikoz(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2022
It's unfortunate. But the uniform in the video screen grab looks like that of a Police officer not a soldier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.