Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) (22509 Views)

Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by JAGS001(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Some people from south yeast won't like this, Tinubu bring good hands and that's why Lagos is moving as planned if ambode follow the process he could just be finishing his second tenor but strong head no allow am to know person wey pass you don pass you, God bless them all.
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Johel(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Africana1123:
Actor , actresses endorse sanwo-olu for second term

I have no issue with Sanwo Olu...But presidency belongs to Peter Obi come 2023.
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Corridon: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Top1gun:
You are doomed already
Back to sender.
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Tegabadguy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Africana1123:
Actor , actresses endorse sanwo-olu for second term
know level
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by plantist: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Can't you see my cone head?

Why is it difficult for you to answer the question? Are you Igbo or not?
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Olohunofero: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Yinmu
MyVILLAGEpeople:
You mean Yoruba actors and actresses

Anyways there is no other option in Lagos. PDP lagos are busy clowning around. Sanwolu will definitely get re-elected. But you see for Ojuyobo that brought this current disaster upon us because of his selfish ambition.. He will never near Aso Rock as President.
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Ehijieobaa: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
AbuAeesha:
keep sentiment aside
the man deserves a second term,
hope he won't relent in his efforts.

How does he want to serve another term? with Lagos's terrible roads. Have you recently driven on the Lekki-Epe expressway? It's a dead end and has been for months. He is taking an eternity to build the Roads.
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Mikyle: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Actors and Actress endorsing sanwo olu while leaving one of there own FUNKE AKINDELE
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by ufotunang: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
This are the people enjoying and chopping nigeria money/ wealth.... and ignoring the poor people that voted them into power,...
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by olulaanu76o: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Peacecore: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's like Funke no share rice for d wedding wey him and Jandor do grin grin
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Prince001(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dapson73:
The winning team.

I no blame una, na US model wey Naija adopt be d problem. I no see anywhere in Europe wey politicians go dey use celebrities for campaign, even if politicians offer them d opportunity den go turn am down they wouldn't want their to be dragged thru d mud when the so called politicians fails but in Naija, celeb no get conscience na only their pocket they are all after bunch of yẹyẹ people.
Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by Ujm1: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hungry industry
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by puplin(f): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2022
You still do not get what integrity stands for especially when it comes to these caucus of actors whom we see YoY do the same thing you're seeing here , when you do you'll have a better understanding of things. This is a selfish trend.

I don't have a political affiliation and neither did I say I have a preferred candidate.
Batam:

They have not done wrong in supporting their candidate and it has nothing to do with integrity. Political affiliation is by choice and not by force
I guess if they had supported your candidate, you would been okay with their support.

If I know I stand to gain something from a political candidate if elected to power, I will surely support the person that does mean I lack integrity
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by ogatboy(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Sharap.

Should he abandon the blueprint or should he add whilst neglecting what is already a working and even ambitious plan?

Name one state that is climbing in profile in all of Nigeria comparable to Lagos.

Lol. Here we go again with blue print. At what cost? What was the value of the project in 2009 and what are they paying now?

Did he perform better than some governors in Nigeria, yes but he is still the worst Lagos state governor after BAT
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by AbuAeesha: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Ehijieobaa:

How does he want to serve another term? with Lagos's terrible roads. Have you recently driven on the Lekki-Epe expressway? It's a dead end and has been for months. He is taking an eternity to build the Roads.
hmm,
actually no gov can touch every aspect,morever there are some project that are to be executed by fed.govt.
non-withstanding no party stands a change to oust APC from gubernatorial election as at this moment.
Re: Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) by doshiyad1: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap I'm from Ilesha.

Lolz! comrade please reduce the vawulence cool cool undecided undecided. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Government Celebrates Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday (Video) / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.