Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m (1913 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Alltrending: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOk9MZliSBg

No more wedding, I'm selling my ring.

A young lady has placed her engagement ring for sale after dumping her fiancee.

But the price of the ring has caused a stir on social media. Tongues are wagging, but she has reacted, giving reasons for her interesting action.

People are asking her to return the ring to the man, but she is not listening. Things dey happen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Kingstel(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Return it to him na.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Olojuobinrin(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
You no wan marry again but you go sell the ring for 8M , why didn’t you return the ring instead of selling it ?

Op , abeg no add your voice over again !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Godada(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
There must always be light at the end of a tunnel. grin grin

Wise decision!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
You no wan marry again but you go sell the ring for 8M , why didn’t you return the ring instead of selling it ?

Kingstel:
Return it to him na.
Give me one reason she should return the ring without sounding stupid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Streetmovement(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

There was cash out on the ring for her to live a life of a feminist and not depend on any man for anything, From the start it was a well calculated and smart move for her so she could cash out. It's a pity the jonzing nigga didn't read the signs earlier.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by GOFRONT(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Marriage when never start don start to break up.

Truely, marriage is overrated.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by wekesiv9: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
cause one king to rule them all
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by marlow1962(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by fman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

how e take concern u?
Amebo..
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Lvgirl: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
She never like the boy. All she want is financial security. The ring can guarantee her what she want
Bleep the shit ,
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Softmirror: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
POVERTY. I DON'T BLAME HER
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
wekesiv9:
cause one king to rule them all
Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by neonly: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
D guy can sue her if she sell d ring and d guy will Diffinatly win
An engagement ring is given when u thought marriage wan happen but if d marriage no happen again u should return d ring

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Savedday: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Na the girl u blame or the SIMP wey waste money buy her an engagement ring.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by NEUDUDE: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Another simp in the mud grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by teebagy: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Savedday:
Na the girl u blame or the SIMP wey waste money buy her an engagement ring.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
calm down Broh
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Zonefree(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
I'm still bothered how a guy will waste 8M on a ring to engage a girl deflowered with just noodles and egg undecided

This is beyond human's comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Shocking
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by ValCon888: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
She's a fraudster.

That man should go for Thanksgiving because he dodged a speeding bullet.

After Thanksgiving on Sunday, take her to court on Monday and sue her ass for being a thief.

You no wan marry me but you wan sell my ring.
No be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Slynation(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Msteeeeew...
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Persephone1:

Engagement is a form of contract, once you repudiate the contract you don't deserve the benefits of the contract. In order words the ring was given to you on the basis that you fulfil your own bargain of the contract of marriage if you so repudiate you so repudiate the contract leading to the return of the ring.

Note a lot of judicial precedence are in this line of thoughts.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Katiethomson1: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
The ring is so beautiful do not return or resell it. my husband also gave me on my birthday which was so pretty and well-designed. he gave me an Emerald Cut Moissanite ring. I m sharing the picture with you which was bought from www.bravermanjewelry.com/

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by detectivejones: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
The minute she knew the worth of the ring was the moment she decided to break up the engagement. The man just got hustled. Periodtt
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Autobot05: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alltrending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOk9MZliSBg

No more wedding, I'm selling my ring.

A young lady has placed her engagement ring for sale after dumping her fiancee.

But the price of the ring has caused a stir on social media. Tongues are wagging, but she has reacted, giving reasons for her interesting action.

People are asking her to return the ring to the man, but she is not listening. Things dey happen!

The man should take legal action
And request for his ring back ... mind you not the money but his ring

I prefer peace but if you like vawlence .... e full ground wotowoto
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m by Exxxgeee: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oh my... What's d simp gonna do abt it nw?

(1) (Reply)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? / She Is Threatening To Accuse Him Of RAPE Abroad / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.