Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards (16924 Views)

Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Chinkos99:
Nice one, but the big fish wasn't there.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iwea

she was there

1 Like

Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by obafemiawoga: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZarzk3AFA

CITIZENS WHO CONTRIBUTE TO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT DESERVE APPRECIATION, PRESIDENT BUHARI DECLARES AS 443 CITIZENS, 7 FOREIGNERS GET NATIONAL HONOURS

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Abuja conferred National Honours on 450 Nigerians and non-Nigerians, who have distinguished themselves in the service of the nation and humanity, saying that citizens who contribute to national development deserve to be encouraged and appreciated.

Leading the 2022 National Honours Award recipients, in the category of Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON) are Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, immediate past CJN, Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, Director-General, World Trade Organisation (WTO), Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Deputy Secretary-General of UN, Amina Mohammed and Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Prof Tijjani Muhammad-Bande.

Speaking at the event, the President commended the National Awards Committee headed by the highly revered Justice Sidi Bage Muhammad I, a retired Justice of the Supreme Court, the Emir of Lafia, for a great and patriotic duty by diligently going through over 5,000 submissions and coming up with these recommendations.

The President noted that the screening and selection of nominees for this year’s award as always, followed established broad criteria, in accordance with the National Honours Act CAP.N43 of the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.

They include but not limited to: ‘‘consistent and meaningful participation in community and/or national development; rendering unsolicited, selfless and philanthropic services to humanity; outstanding sacrifice in the defence of a cause popularly adjudged to be positive, relevant and beneficial to the nation and community.’’

Other criteria listed by the President for selecting the recipients are:

‘‘Distinct act of bravery in the protection and/or defence of national interest, public peace, safety of life and property.

‘‘Remarkable achievement in any field of expertise where the person’s activities in that field have made significant contributions to the attainment of national goals and objectives.

‘‘Immense contributions towards the uplift of community, state, nation and/or humanity through achievements by way of inventions and bringing outstanding honour and glory to the state through personal dedication and patriotic commitment. Service with integrity is also a basis for the selection process.’’

Emphasising that nation building involves a lot of sacrifice by the citizenry, the President declared that citizens who contribute to national development deserve to be encouraged and appreciated.

He, therefore, lauded the 2022 National Award recipients for distinguishing themselves in various ways ‘‘for the purpose of recreating a new Nigeria of our dreams through respect for the rule of law, image laundering, transparency and accountability in management of scarce resources.’’

Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by Khastro(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2022
essentialone:

God bless Anambra State!

Congrats to them. But does it confer any special privileges on them?
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by ariesbull: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2022
TIWA WITH HER TOTO
Paruz1015:
What has Teni achieved in the Nigerian music industry, to me she hasn’t had any hit or impact for a while. Tiwa savage would have been a great choice. Anyway congratulations to her.
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by Allisgud: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
I think teni was used in place of tiwa because of that sextape since teni made it in the industry without showing nude of any means
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by Allisgud: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2022
If there is anybody who deserve the highest award in that category is burna boy,wizkid,davido,innoson motor asisat oshoola,tobi amusan,innoson these are the people who have given Nigeria good name as far as am concern
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by LawFight(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Please where is ASA.
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by Rayzoom: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2022
essentialone:
List of eminent Sons and Daughters of Anambra State who have been conferred with various categories of National Honours by the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.

This is who we are and will continue to be. In no particular order, the Awardees include:

1. Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma CEO Innoson Motors CON

2. Chief Chidi Anyaegbu CEO Chisco Motors CON

3. Prof. Benedict Okechukwu Oramah President/CEO Afriexim Bank CON

4. Dr. Allen Onyema Chairman, Air Peace CON

5. Igwe Prof Laz Edward Nnanyelu Ekwueme, NNOM Traditional Ruler CON

6. Engr (Dr) Chukwuemeka Okwuosa Business exec CON

7. Dr. Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Businessman OFR

8. Prof. Obiora Okonkwo CEO,United Nigeria Airlines OFR

9. Chief Nnaemeka Ngige, SAN Chairman,Council of Legal Education OFR

10. Chief Dr.Alexander Chika Okafor CEO,Chikason Group OFR

11. Charles Odunukwe Industrialist OON

12. Chief Sir James Uzochukwu Uduji Industrialist OON

13. HRH Igwe Prof Onuora Nwuneli Academia OON

14. Sir Daniel Nwanneka Chukwudozie CEO, Dozzy Group OON

15. Dr. Adaora Umeoji Dep MD Zenith Bank OON

16. Ichie Nnaeto Orazulike Executive Committee Member NACCIMA OON

17. Mrs. Comfort Nwobu Rtd Teacher MFR

18. DIG Joseph O. Egbunike (Posthumous) MFR

19. Chief Dr. Ngozi Okafor Business Executive MFR

20. High Chief Emeka Chukwuma Agbanari Businessman MFR

21. Prof Ferdinand A. Ofodile Academia MFR

22. Victor Nkemjika Nwokeji Business Executive MON

23. Ejezie E. Rollas President AGN MON

24. HRH Igwe Dr.Oranu Chris Chidume Traditional Ruler MON

25. Princess Onyinye Omachukwu Uwaechia Philanthropist MON

26. Prof Bonn Obikwe Godwin Nwanolue Academia MON

God bless Anambra State!
About three of my kinsmen on the list, wow
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by Rayzoom: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
LawFight:
Please where is ASA.
My love! I can do anything humanly possible to make her my wife.
Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by Classickj(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rayzoom:
My love! I can do anything humanly possible to make her my wife.
When you archive this, invite me for your wedding sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards by TolaniLuv: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Validated:
Even former Darkness minister?

Name any governor in Nigeria that’s better than Fashola before and after I will personally send you 5K. Any governor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” / Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo / Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.