Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Famouse Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Famouse Secret (317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Famouse Secret by Olaiyadoam(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
...my hands hurt already from the pain of the rope holding them tightly together.. Damn!
How did i end up here!? Is this where and how my life ends!?...
I asked myself without mouthing a word!

I can see the smile on his face even through his mickey mask! Finally he got me where he always wanted me to be, 'On my knees'.
I looked down again, 'hopeless' is just the exact word at this point! He moved the gun closer to my head before i co...
BANG!!!

...i woke up with a terrible headache, sweating profusely. It's a dream, damn �!

'That was close', i mouthed before i heard the loud noise again!

Gba! Gba! Gba! I heard a strong metal cling against my iron door followed by a loud voice �
"Open this door before we do, forcefully" the thick masculine voice shouted from outside �, i checked the alarm clock by my bed, 2:10am ��‍♂️
���

Calm down guys�, it's a story, written and completed already, by your one and only,..

...Leo Olaiya A.A. ��

Title: 'THE FAMOUS SECRET'
Enter!
Sit Down!!
And Comment!!!...
For your share of pepsi and popcorn...

...lights Out...

Re: The Famouse Secret by Olaiyadoam(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2022
...i pulled out my bag forcefully through the window almost breaking it, the driver screamed, Boda Corper take it easy nau! E ma binu Baba��, i replied him in my dialect..

(Wow! So this is Port Harcourt, i always wanted to serve in Lagos even as people always complained about the stress, traffic and all...)

Hmm! This is my story; I was born and brought up in Ogun State, a family of Seven so I'm the 3rd...
My education was fast, thanks to my father, a retired Soilder!
All my life was smooth and stressfree until i got in ss2, when they posted a female corper to my school, she took my class chemistry and being the brightest in the class plus the fact that i was the class captain, she started liking me and we got really close!

Yes! I mean really close..

My mum was always busy with her business so after school i usually visit all my friends in their homes, play football and roam around too, but all that stopped since the day i helped Corper Jennifer with her bag to her house which i realised was just on the next street to ours!

She entertained me with rice and fish and told me i can come play or study at her place anytime i want to!

I stayed till 6pm, helped her with some chores and when i told her i was leaving

She squeezed a 200naira note into my chest pocket and hugged me tight.

I was shocked and confused, my head was full of thoughts as i trekked home but i had to get it off my head Corper Ijeoma is nothing but my teacher i said to myself...

...she's my teacher and she's way older than i am, so maybe i was overreacting/overthinking!

My decision to check her at home was sponsored by the fact that i couldn't help bur avoid her in school all day since the hug. Its" been a week now and i couldn't help it anymore, i headed straight to her house immediately they rand the bell on a Friday.

... "I said it's work, don't you trust me anymore" i heard her saying to the person at the other end of the call with tears in her eyes now!
I didn't know what to do, enter or return back home!
I stood by her door, still confused, is that her father or what!?
She hanged up the call after minutes of silence, crying heavily now!

Who could be making my school mother cry!? I asked myself! As i stood up, deciding this isn't the best time for a visit
I'll just copy Sola before we all submit tomorrow morning.
I was about tiptoeing away from her door where I've been eavesdropping on her call...
..."Joshua, get back here and come inside!" I heard

(So she knew i was there all this while��‍♂️. hmm, this visit opened a new phase in my life, a bad but adventurous one)

...PRESENT...;
I blushed, thinking of Corper Ijeoma brought goosebumps to my face, my skin too

My guys already ordered 2 rides from bolt, that'll convey us to the State Secretariat, where seven of us were posted!...

...But little did i know, this few months of serving my father's land will almost end me...

****ToBeContinued******
Re: The Famouse Secret by Olaiyadoam(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Over 140 views but zero comment.
Chai! Una no rate me atall.

It's a finished Write_Up but I'll wait on 20 comments to continue.
Please Thanks <3.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Help Me With Data / Is This Yes Or No / Bride Price Ain't For Non-virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.