Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari (48306 Views)

Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman / The Humility That Made Me Fell In Love With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (photo) / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin grin

BeardedMeat:
Humility fire!

He just wants to show us that unlike Tinubu, his can bend and get up without assistance.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Bobloco:

Of course, he got to feel sober having realise that he has turned out to be a disaster
according to idiotic pigs
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by TUANKU(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can Tinubu bend like this without external support? Banza kawaii.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Kaymansion(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
I said so immediately I saw this yesterday, very humble indeed
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
fman:
r u tryna tell me say
Him just wan bring Tinubu's leg come outside..
Peace was never an option between them.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Humble at his core.

This man has survived, destroyed, demolished and obliterated every evil, vile and malicious propaganda peddled against him.

An African Rhino would be envious of Baba’s thick skin.
What buhari did is Haram.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
And Deborah Samuel still lying cold dead there... hypocrites
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
They will use this as part of apc achievement
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ThothHermes: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Africana1123:
This picture show the humility of president Muhammadu Buhari .
You can be humble and still be extremely incompetent.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by naikeboy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
How did this picture portrays or shows humility... Why can't he apologize for his disastrous regime...
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ThothHermes: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Softmirror:

grin
El Rufai sabi the game.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Paulianfa(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Africana1123:

Lol, u sure? No be money dey fall so?
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by oneMalik: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
How is his govt disastrous ?

Only if you're a type who doesn't follow govt policies .

quote author=FuckkME post=117489456]Humility u say but has never granted an Interview about his disastrous government [/quote]
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by oneMalik: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Only unproductive Nigerians call BUHARI a bad PRESIDENT .

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by DaveJacuzie: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's the humility in picking something from the floor?
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by keccboi88: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Humility indeed
Dont be easily fooled...
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by nzubegod: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Humility fire!

He just wants to show us that unlike Tinubu, his can bend and get up without assistance.

But that is exactly the case. He's is very compared to Agbado

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by UNDFTD: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's humbling about a normal reaction? Was he the only person that reacted to pick up whatever it was that fell? Presidiot B0K0HARI sycophants have to search high and low to find anything with an iota of positivity to praise him for. As far as I am concerned, there is NOTHING absolutely humbling about him bending over to pick up something off the ground.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
He is not even as humble as a devil when he's on a deceit mission.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
We cannot see his face, how do we know that was Mannequine Buhari? angry
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Babalola0920: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
How is this a form of humility?

If I were the one even your ancestors 10x is standing I wouldn't bend to pick for him
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by babajero(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Africana1123:
Please How? All I see are men wearing over sized clothes that is heavily suppressing them.
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ismodiwa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Only for him to lock himself in the room thinking of how to take revenge on christians for allowing him to pick it off the ground as if he was forced undecided

May God heal your black hearted soul
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Wisetrue99: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
ismodiwa:

May God heal your black hearted soul
And cure your murderous spirit!
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Crayon77: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigerians need serious help.

This I have seen.

Hahaha cheesy undecided I think say na only me notice
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by saxby(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Humility how abeg
Re: This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Tundex911: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Humility without hearing

That one na big problem fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.