Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (36244 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Mrsprof(f): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chosen one, the love is massive. You can't hate on whom God has ordained. God bless Peter Obi, God bless everyone that's genuinely in support of the progress of this country, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by creolehunt: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know there are monikers like

Madmohammed
Afonjanabastard
Afonjaconehead
Tinubuismad
Tinubuwilldie
Afonjapig

Amidst others

Many are beginning to wake up to your hate

Whose hate?

Its truly shocking the kind of comments most of y'all make in the name of politicians that dont give a hoot about any of us.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war
Go and sit down.. so, you think everyone supporting obi is ibo? You're the one beating the drum of war here. How can you keep quitoting just one person's statement everywhere and be generalising it? Who is he? Have tinubu thugs not destroyed Obi's campaign office in ajegunle? Obidients didn't retaliate. They beat his supporters at oshodi, no reprisals. What would you have said, had ibos started this? Recently, ipob destroyed Obi's campaign vehicle in the south east, beating all his supporters...crime knows no tribe. Every criminal element would be dealt with in the forthcoming elections. Don't be one of them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

If you have a problem go and talk to your god
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by uche393: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

but you were hailing the people that came out the stadium in Owerri and was celebrating the day the day Labour party was attacked at Enugu... you don't deserve salary for this month in this your e-worrior job
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by socialjustice93: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

When did unknown gunmen become Igbos? Where were you when unknown gunmen attacked labour party members in Enugu? Shameless tribal urchin, tuehhh!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Iraloren: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are useful idiot

BATified2023:

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by BATified2023: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Iraloren:
My father is a useful idiot

100 certified
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by 35824L: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's how you encourage Ghana in a football match against Brazil even though you know that they stand no chance cheesy
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Komu1048(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Watch the Moment Peter Obi Arrives The Venue of ICAN Annual Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjZAJ9fBaI

This idiot went to a wedding ceremony n shouting Hoebi.

When will yanmiri have sense now
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by bestdudes: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

lol... I am glad that you guys have been restricted to just nairaland. I am an Igbo guy and I KNOW THAT AUSTIN NWABUFO is working for APC. IGBOS know this... his has been using Labour Party logo to say all manner of evil things just to stain the movement but few months to election, nothing is working... grin grin grin tell Austine to try harder.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Whoknowsme: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Close your mouth there. When your Oba threatened to throw the Igbos into the lagoon, i know you were among those that celebrated that wicked speech. You're here crying. You'll cry more than tears by the time your candidate is booted out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Kennydoc(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:

IPOB have taken over NBA and ICAN. Hope they will be kind enough to leave Boko Haram and Miyetti Allah for Agbado Master.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Dshocker(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

My friend shut up, if you don't have anything reasonable to say...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by ComeToJesus: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Obi Mania!

That's my President.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by tctrills: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You really think people take you serious. Even APC members see you as a joke

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by EMXTAN1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

When they insult you now..
Ud say Obidients re insulting!! What kind of senseless and baseless accusation is this? Market your candidate and don't instigate hate...
U putting this up is soo shameful and disgusting!!! God have mercy on you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Shikini: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
The People's will must prevail
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by unscripted(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

how does this stupidity you just wrote now relate to the topic ..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Dyke15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

We ve moved beyond dis ur divide ND rule strategy championed by ur PAYMASTERS.
Find another tactics papi ND I wish u an OBIEDIENT cumin days ahead cool

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by jrusky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wallahi this obi is a very foolish man you are in a political contest in a massive country like Nigeria with over a thousand ideology one of the contestant already kicked start his campaign, one is busy meeting governors, ministers, the president, the president wife, the cabals, those that matters and political big wigs deciders and obi is busy with inconsequential ICAN an organisation that is almost near extinct in cadre of academic ladder and by the way what has ICAN contributed to Nigeria so far? Moreso Tinubu belong to their rank as a trained acciuntant pls obi who are your advisers, you well so I doubt it.

Obishit pls speak the truth to yourself dem do get you I swear if not what do you need all these unecessary TV interviews for? What do you need Oxford speech for with Nigeria political system, is Nigeria Oxford colony? Pls what did you need speech in Havard for in relation to Nigeria politics, is that how Obama, Bush, Biden, Boris came to OAU, UNN, UNIB,Yabatech for stupid speech while other party are already campaigning

Nnwanne dem don get you I swear just go home and come back 2031 it's no going your way and that is it.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by broadman20: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You are uselessly foolish and IDIOTIC,

Show us a post you made when Fulanis killed and kidnapped your people in the west declaring war.

Only God knows the wicked blood you have for the Igbos that will soon kill you off.

Useless cowards looking for work that he will not find.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by nedekid: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
creolehunt:

Lalasticlala seun. How do you guys allow so much brazen ethnic hatred on this platform
I wonder.
Is it that seun does not see this? Forget lala, we know he is busy chasing snakes and other reptiles for snacks to see this. grin
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Commerz81: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Enjoy the best of football [url]veva-media.com[/url]

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by OdefaGirl(f): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Young intellectuals are very excited to see him
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by mvem(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Igbos are the last people to want war after having seen war themselves that killed 3 million of their people. All what you wrote is completely not just false but reeks of hate and agenda...for the first time an igbo man is having a chance to be president we see a lot of hate based on his ethnicity. Is it a crime for an Igbo person to vye for that seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Neatboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Where this guy go do him juju self, na wetin I never understand o oo
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by lampi: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

we know APC and there aimless strategy
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by alibiz: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117499275]I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war[/quotde]

1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by OdefaGirl(f): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You are plainly stupid. Nothing more.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by PeterObi4LP: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Go and DI.E
The more you keep hating on them, the more they keep making progress. Poverty kil.l you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / More Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Warri & Asaba In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.