Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (36216 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by SteveDGreat: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Watch the Moment Peter Obi Arrives The Venue of ICAN Annual Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjZAJ9fBaI

162 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by favour2222: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
He is awesome

319 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by RuddyFusion(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Awesome

269 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by BATified2023: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war

300 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by ursullalinda(f): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
The man of the moment

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by JAMANZE: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
The love towards my president is natural. Nigeria will work again

293 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by LadyExcellency: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi is the man for the moment. He is the most favored among the intellectuals and technocrats including the diaspora.

I am yet to understand why the two major political parties in Nigeria are banking on the ignorant and nonchalant voters to win elections just because they can easily be bought with money after forcing man-made starvation and poverty on them.

272 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by christejames(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
So presidential kiss

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by owobokiri(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Igbo proverb:

A "good market", sells itself..

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fascinating

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by silvoclaira: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Better days

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by dynicks(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
The exact way I hold my PVC to my chest coupled with my expression each time I stare at this man who's definitely gonno receive the honor of being voted for!!...

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Randy111(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
I so much love this man. Him matter dey tickle me for body. The man is never afraid of making his self available. Agbado group will never come out to engage him. Yet their paid urchins will come here and be shouting election isn't done online as if the man is not dominating every where.

Oya see the man offline now. let Tinubu go there and face him offline let's test something sha

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by bender79: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Agbado where are you? Fear fear president

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by XerXers: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
They are all Igbos according to Agbado urchins

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by TINUBUISMAD: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

Must you sound stupid and senseless?

202 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by limeta(f): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Esn and ipob were there before you came with your election
If you truly want election you should have sat in a round table talk not dictate cause you want to recycle your old selves

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by David160(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Watch the Moment Peter Obi Arrives The Venue of ICAN Annual Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjZAJ9fBaI

Educated and sane people support obi

Slaves and urchinz support Thïefnubu

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Hoelujohn: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Gathering of philosophy graduates. Why won't they support their fellow philosophy graduate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by codedguy1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
David160:

Educated and sane people support obi

Slaves and urchinz support Thïefnubu

The problem with this statement is that slaves, urchins, tribalistic bigots and all what not too plenty for this country.

Its going to be tough because these guys are ready to play dirty but God no go allow them as long as we do our part by coming out to vote on that day.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Polchiz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

When you stop crying and writing gibberish, smell the coffee, Obi is your next president by God's grace.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Rich4god(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Am yet to see a gathering of intellectuals that welcomed Atiku or Tinubu in an ovation style.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by NothingDoMe: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Focus on the topic. When is Tinubu the account going to attend the gathering of professionals in accounting? Abi is he not registered? cheesy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
He is awesome

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by StrongandMighty: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
When it's your time for God to use nothing can ever go against you!
See pure love..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by suxkill: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Organic grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Igbodicool(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Enemy of peace...
The war and destruction you are wishing will surely locate you.

This is how you will campaign for your failure of a party.
Indeed una failure is imminent.

330 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Brunosamel(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
The love is too much for a promising personality who has nothing to loose but only want a better future for Nigerians. Everywhere he goes blessing keep falling on his lap he's the third force that will take Nigeria to the next level. Whether you are religious or ethinic bigot your hate has no effect on him He's a self made and he will deliver all his promises.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Foniv(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Ogaga87(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why is agbado always hiding..

His miscreants would say he is attending a meeting..

Strategizing how to colonise the gullible ones with free rides, cap and shirts but leave them in the hands of abject poverty for eight years..

See joy every he attends..

When Obi is declared the winner come 2023, the world will stand still and watch our celebrations because, social media platforms won't be able to curtail the joy, even heaven go joy too but hell will be sadden for agbado and others

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace / Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.