Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

[STORY] S*x With My Celebrity Crush (episode 1-26) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [STORY] S*x With My Celebrity Crush (episode 1-26) (640 Views)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) / My First True Love Story(s£x Part) By - VERSATILE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] S*x With My Celebrity Crush (episode 1-26) by Blogger111: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Episode 1
This battle has been on since centuries ago, you guys know what I’m talking about, the battle between celebrities and non celebrities
An actor dying to have a celebrity marriage, and an actress who just want to get down with every handsome guy that works his way into the industry, where they come out to wash their dirty panties and talk about their break ups and divorce. Sometimes I want to kill that dream of becoming an actress, my parents did everything in their power to train me in a good and Godly way, if by chance I make my way into the film industry I will try to honour my parents memory by being that sweet little girl they trained.
Since I was four years old, that was when I had fall in love with acting, when I’m studying I act, when I’m sleeping I act, when I’m walking on the road I act, anywhere you see me I was always acting on my own. As a good parents they knew its my wish to become an actress but since they were to poor to send me to study in the university they pretended not to be seeing my talent.
Then my father died when I was 16 years old, it was really a sad day for my mother and I, we didn’t have money but we had love, plenty of it, when my dad died my mother broke, she became a different woman, she doesn’t talk, neither does she eat, always in our small hut crying her eyes out. I was through with my secondary school which was also my university since my dad said that’s why he could reach, before he died they were arranging one chief to marry me but God does his things in a way we humans can not understand. I swear my father’s death really pained me but God knows what’s best.
Then when I became an adult my mum died too( funny right) she left me alone to go live on with her husband, I have no one, I mean no one to run to or call my own, I was alone in the village, every year I see people come and go, students going to school and returning back to meet their parents. Honesty I was jealous I envy them, sometimes I hide in my Conner and cry, ask God why he has allowed me to die with my dreams and talent.
Read full story here
https://storyteller.com.ng/2022/10/12/story-my-celebrity-crush-episode-1-26/

(1) (Reply)

My wife Must Be Below 30 Years Old And Holds A Master's Degree / Pussy Has Messed So Many Men's Life Up! / Naija Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.