Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List (39761 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Vixlot: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mr Ifeanyi Ezeagu is the Sokoto State Coordinator for Labour Party, Presidential Campaign Council. LMAO!

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1580252551001231360?t=IsqAlHJo8mkcimLJPmKt0w&s=19

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Vixlot: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
cheesy

195 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Truthisunique2: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol, obi has proven he doesn't even know his left from right

He for no even release list like his supporters said doesn't matter

Now he wan release con expose the much talked political naiveness

Which one be Doyin okupe own for labour Party, shey labour no get structure before he came

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=117505483][/quote]

A Yoruba woman representing Southeast check 22

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Truthisunique2: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
The same party that started campaign rally in Jos last two weeks and suspended the rest

The same party that released campaign timetable and later denied them no release

The same party that release campaign account different from it's flagbearer own

The same party campaigning in Europe and America when rally is happening in Nigeria

The same party when Doyin okupe don pocket, his coordination and political calculation is zero yet it's what defines who wins

152 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by AsomughaChuks05: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin

Deji it is you people who put Peter Obi in this runaround since you made his SGF seat that Jonathan kept for him not to materialize. See what you people caused in 2015 cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Vixlot: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Very funny.

Sokoto states with 98% muslims.
Sit of muslim caliphate.
80% voters turnout .. Which is almost like 1m+ expected voters.

And a party just decided to fling it into the waste bin because of tribalism that has eaten deep into its Candidate and hatred filled supporters.

242 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by LegendHero(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
What about Lagos own?

Na still one Ibo man head the Lagos campaign team.

Before Peter Obi, we have labor party in Lagos with their structure but Peter Obi took over and trampled on the structure to go bring an Ibo man to head Lagos campaign committee for LP.

264 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Truthisunique2: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
LegendHero:
What about Lagos own?

Before Peter Obi, we have labor party in Lagos with their structure but Peter Obi took over and trampled on the structure to go bring an Ibo man to head Lagos campaign committee for LP.
his schoolboy supporters would soon come and say it doesn't matter na Dem be Structure

But obi go return back and edit him mistake again as usual to confirm to them say na the other parties dey teach am the ropes politically

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by festacman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Whoever drew up that Labour Party Campaign Council is massively inexperienced. What a needless piece of de-marketing that is. Lopsided in terms of regional balancing. Abysmal in terms of gender representation. Stupid in terms of appointing state campaign coordinators.

Look, the truth is Obedient Movement is different from Labour Party as it has been organically organized and generously funded by very cheerful volunteers. What this means is that Campaign Council has little or nothing to do as Obedients are willing and able to self-drive and campaign effectively.

Therefore Doyin Okupe and Peter Obi could have just worked with Labour Party to accommodate all ethnic groups and diverse interests for political correctness without any negative impact on activities of the Obedients.

It is not too late make amends as other parties are also still tinkering their lists.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by HeRulesMen: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Isorright
Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Komu1048(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author= post=117505567][/quote]

How I wish the one u uploaded is the original one but we heard na only okoro full the real list.

R u not proud of ur candidate list again

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by LeoDeKing: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Just when I was arguing with a friend that pandora hoebi will come third, then dumbos just fall my hands. angry

My friend has been calling me for the past 3 hours, I know he wanted to ask if I still think pandora hoebi will come 3rd, but I have been rejecting the call. grin

I swear, if the olodo come 4th, inec should declare him winner. undecided

Anyway, what do you expect from a graduate of 3rd in Philosophy?

235 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by HopeSpencer: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nasarawa state

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Mrkindness: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Very funny.

Appointing an unknown ifeanyi Ezeagu, a staunch Nyam!ri by face, intonation and by both First name and surname to coordinate and mobilise voters from a core Northern state as sokoto?

*Sokoto states with 96% Fulani/hausa
*98% muslims.
*Sit of muslim caliphate, HRH the sultan
*80% voters turnout .. Which is almost like 1m+ expected voters.

And a party just decided to fling it into the waste bin because of tribalism and extreme religion bigotry that has eaten deep into its Candidate and hatred filled supporters.

afonja Muslim a slave of the caliphate stop crying

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Ttalk: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have said it Obi and Obidients are political neophyte, they must receive wotowoto and learn for 8year so their lying and insulting brain can reset

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Asgard73: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku clearly has no Opposition...

Dreams and hallucinations may win online .. but reality comes on the Election Day

Power to the people
North 2023

E over sure ..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by haslaw(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Very funny.

Appointing an unknown ifeanyi Ezeagu, a staunch Nyam!ri by face, intonation and by both First name and surname to coordinate and mobilise voters from a core Northern state as sokoto?

*Sokoto states with 96% Fulani/hausa
*98% muslims.
*Sit of muslim caliphate, HRH the sultan
*80% voters turnout .. Which is almost like 1m+ expected voters.

And a party just decided to fling it into the waste bin because of tribalism and extreme religion bigotry that has eaten deep into its Candidate and hatred filled supporters.

A leopard can never change it spots.

Peter Peter Obi has BIGOTRY in his DNA and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Same Peter Pandora that was deporting Hausas out of Anambra state when he was governor

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by seunmsg(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
The composition of the Peter Obi presidential campaign council clearly attest to what folks like us have been saying all along that Peter Obi lacks the competence and understanding that is required to lead a diverse country like Nigeria.

The council he came up with clearly marginalized females. Muslims and northerners. To make matters worse, he appointed Igbos to coordinate his campaign in Sokoto and Lagos state.

Seriously, how can someone be crassly bigoted and insensitive like Peter Obi? If he’s not even afraid to appoint Igbo men as his Sokoto and Lagos campaign coordinators before election, who will stop him from appointing Igbo men as Federal Ministers from Sokoto and Lagos?

218 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by FreeStuffsNG: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
And Mr Ezeigbe Ughulu is the state coordinator for Lagos state, a state in Yorubaland with predominantly millions of Yoruba in population and dorminant Yoruba language and culture o. smh.

check my signature for free stuffs!

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by haslaw(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
LegendHero:
What about Lagos own?

Na God catch Lagos eedeiots wey dey support the fraud

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Ttalk: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku clearly has no Opposition...

Dreams and hallucinations may win online .. but reality comes on the Election Day

Power to the people
North 2023

E over sure ..

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Ttalk: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
And Mr Ezeigbe Ughulu is the state coordinator for Lagos state. smh

When we say LP has turned regional party.
In fact LP is Biafra party.
Argue with your keyboard

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Asgard73: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

HIS opinion...

Next!

North 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Vixlot: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Asgard73:

HIS opinion...

Next!

North 2023
Is this not Atiku's Opinion too

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Efewestern: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
And Mr Ezeigbe Ughulu is the state coordinator for Lagos state. smh.

Ezeigbe could be an Edo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by HopeSpencer: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
And Mr Ezeigbe Ughulu is the state coordinator for Lagos state. smh.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Period007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is Thiefnibus legacy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by kenbee(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Last time I checked, Deji was a Presidential candidate, what happened to his candidacy?

Meanwhile, Obi/Datti for a better Nigeria!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by iCauseTrouble: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List by Beehshorp(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
90% of you mocking this list is seated somewhere cheering on Tinubu and his same faith ticket. Hypocrites

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.