Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice (5004 Views)

Seems Nigeria Economy Has Finally Collapsed / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Buhari Has Finally Removed His Cap - (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Have you noticed it?

On one hand we are seeing an alliance between the South East, South South and the Middle Belt/NC.

On another hand we have the Core North and the South west.

We have four major Presidential candidates: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Ahmed Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Many of you think this Obi movement is a joke but here in the middle belt it is becoming a life or otherwise affair, literally. While three of the Muslim candidates and a VP are struggling for votes from their indigenous aligned regions making votes too saturated, Obi/Datti on the other hand seems to easily be the most preferred by the other block and even parts of South West.

Open your eyes people, Nigeria is changing and it seems an Igbo man is leading it now.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Alright

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu have finally cut this country in two like knife through cake, I hope they're satisfied.

Northern/South Western hate, sectional politics is working just the way they want it seems. Kuntinu!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Have you noticed it?

On one hand we are seeing an alliance between the South East, South South and the Middle Belt/NC.

We have four major Presidential candidates: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Ahmed Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Many of you thing this Obi movement is a joke but here in the middle belt it is becoming a life or otherwise affair, literally. While three of the Muslim candidates and a VP are struggling for votes from their indigenous aligned regions making votes too saturated, Obi/Datti on the other hand seems to easily be the most preferred by the other block and even parts of South West.

Open your eyes, Nigeria is changing people and it seems an Igbo man is leading it.
Nyamiri go and get your Biafra alone nobody will align with you people.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by TINUBUISMAD: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why did the useless manequin emilokan didn't attend ICAN program?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Naajjii:

Naji means "I hear" in Hausa, in my native dialect it means "mi lisi". Everybody is Nyamari in your eyes now right? Good, good!! Ehn go clear soon, don't worry yourself just go back to sleep.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by ElSudani: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Only in your imagination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Only in your imagination.
Elsudani what is it? Aren't you satisfied? it happened in Sudan more than a decade ago now. Are we seeing two seperate countries forming here?
I will personally love to see a shared country between the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis, don't you?

13 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by ElSudani: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Elsudani what is it? Aren't you satisfied? it happened in Sudan more than a decade ago now. Are we seeing two seperate countries forming here?
I will perasonally love to see a shared country between the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani, don't you?

Peter Obi ma lule first before any realignment.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Realguyman1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Have you noticed it?

On another hand we have the Core North and the South west

Many of you think this Obi movement is a joke but here in the middle belt it is becoming a life or otherwise affair, literally. While three of the Muslim candidates and a VP are struggling for votes from their indigenous aligned regions making votes too saturated, Obi/Datti on the other hand seems to easily be the most preferred by the other block and even parts of South West.

Open your eyes people, Nigeria is changing and it seems an Igbo man is leading it now.
At the bolded, which kind core north and south west dey do tinx together? Most of the sensible and reasonable south westerners are with Peter Obi.

The only people that are against Peter Obi in the south west are the MC Olumo agberos and dumb APC supporters.

Tinubu might later be lucky to be given the honor of GCFR after his death, by another dumb terrorist president like buhari, just like his boss Abiola was given. But tinubu will never be Nigeria president.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi ma lule first before any realignment.
Baba if you want to talk to me write in English. I am multilingual and at a point even knew a little Mandarin Chinese, but Yoruba is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by bender79: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Agbado will soon come and derail your thread. They are going through torture even sometimes they don't sleep because they have been mandated to control the narrative in order to get their daily bread.

11 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Realguyman1:
At the bolded, which kind core north and south west dey do tinx together? Most of the sensible and reasonable south westerners are with Peter Obi.
The only people that are against Peter Obi in the south west are the MC Olumo agberos and dumb APC supporters.
Tinubu might later be lucky to be given the honor of GCFR after his death, by another dumb terrorist president like buhari, just like his boss Abiola was given. But tinubu will never be Nigeria president.
If you are not Yoruba I don't think you should speak for them. Yorubas would prefer a country together with the Core North, I am from KD and I know what I am telling you.

In Kaduna the Yorubas reside with Hausas in the Northern side while the Igbos and other Southerners reside with us in the Southern side, but we usually meet in markets and schools though. I had a Yoruba friend that never even crossed the Kaduna river to go to the South, he was surprised when I took him to Sabon Tasha I saw it in his eyes and actions.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Buckeyemedia1: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Realguyman1:

Only a Mumu Northerner will vote for Abubakar Atiku, a one term sitting duck President, We don’t need another Yar’adua Jonathan 2025 repeat saga again.

Bola Tinubu is confirmed 21 for the North, and the irony is that he benefits the interest of the Northerners as much as the Southerners.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a sure banker.

Southwest and the Northern part, is more than enough for Jagaban to be declared President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5% inconsequential voters can go to Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku is left stranded.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
bender79:
Agbado will soon come and derail your thread. They are going through torture even sometimes they don't sleep because they have been mandated to control the narrative in order to get their daily bread.
They should keep "controlling the narrative" online, after all they own the media houses. Things are happening while some sleep, by the time the South Westerners especially realize it they will end up last last cos Fulani man no dey share. Take it from someone living the reality.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Buckeyemedia1: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:

They should keep "controlling the narrative" online, after all they own the media houses. Things are happening while some sleep, by the time the South Westerners especially realize it they will end up last last cos Fulani man no dey share. Take it from someone living the reality.
Don’t be deceived politics in Nigeria is about personal interest, we don’t have any political parties based on ideology, nor ethnicity, or religion.

Your point carries no weight.

58 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a Mumu Northerner will vote for Abubakar Atiku, a one term sitting duck President, We don’t need another Yar’adua Jonathan 2025 repeat saga again.
Bola Tinubu is confirmed 21 for the North, and the irony is that he benefits the interest of the Northerners as much as the Southerners.
Southwest and the Northern part, is more than enough for Jagaban to be declared President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Now we're getting somewhere, but getting Atiku and Kwankwaso to step down for Tinubu is where the problem lies.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Now we're getting somewhere, but getting Atiku and Kwankwaso to step down for Tinubu is where the problem lies.
When they have come to the conclusive that it is between Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu because power is coming down south, the old foxes will pitch their sty with the other old fox, the devil you know is better than the angel in the shadow.

Tinubu will win the election easily, Peter Obi made noise, he isn’t the first, neither will he be the last, this is Nigeria.

57 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Realguyman1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:

If you are not Yoruba I don't think you should speak for them. Yorubas would prefer a country together with the Core North, I am from KD and I know what I am telling you.

In Kaduna the Yorubas reside with Hausas in the Northern side while the Igbos and other Southerners reside with us in the Southern side, but we usually meet in markets and schools though. I had a Yoruba friend that never even crossed the Kaduna river to go to the South, he was surprised when I took him to Sabon Tasha I saw it in his eyes and actions.
At the bolded, u too shouldn't be speaking for the Yoruba people because of some few Yoruba Muslims around u in Kaduna. I'm current in Lagos with the Yoruba people, and I hardly come across any of them that support Tinubu where I am here in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Buckeyemedia1: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Realguyman1:
At the bolded, u too shouldn't be speaking for the Yoruba people because of some few Yoruba Muslims around u in Kaduna. I'm current in Lagos with the Yoruba people, and I hardly come across any of them that support Tinubu where I am here in Lagos.
So on Election Day, you do truly believe that those your Yoruba disgruntled friends will go and cast their suffrage for an Hausa or Igbo candidate instead?

Please get real, sentiments aside, how would you hear anything, when there is only one person they can vote for.

58 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Realguyman1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Nor be only confirm 21 na confirm 93.

You Mc Oloumo agberoes APC supporters from south west should just keep on deceiving yourselves. Until comes February 2023, then we will all know how the north will vote Tinubu over Atiku.

Take it or leave it, tinubu will never be Nigeria president. Tinubu might later be lucky to be given the honor of GCFR after his death, by another dumb terrorist president like buhari, just like his boss Abiola was given. But tinubu will never be Nigeria president.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Realguyman1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
So on Election Day, you do truly believe that those your Yoruba disgruntled friends will go and cast their suffrage for an Hausa or Igbo candidate instead?

Please get real, sentiments aside, how would you hear anything, when there is only one person they can vote for.
Then let's wait for February 2023 to knows what and what will be. But tinubu will never be Nigeria president.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Tinubuagbado: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Naajjii:

See pain.

Useless terrorist.

Bandit and Bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by techWriter3: 2:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Why knew the useless mannequin emilokan knewn't attend ICAN program
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by VERDA: 2:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Your ethnic devision tactics is falling flat on its face, we will not be deceived anymore, keep deceiving your self.

No corrupt and murderous politician will rule this country come 2023, We will fight for and gain victory for our country. Silly ethnic bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by VERDA: 2:16am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You mean the Yoruba Muslims? Probably

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by VERDA: 2:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Lol, which northern part abeg?....the same northern part Buhari has been winning since time immemorial and went nowhere??.

Tinubu is not winning the north, they will not leave 2 of their son's and vote the old man, know this and know peace, even in his south west the votes are devided cos those guys like the south South don't really vote based on sentiments.

He is equally not strong in the north central and does not have majority of the northern Christian votes...so please which votes exactly are you talking about??, I will not be surprised if your somewhere outside the north typing what your typing....

Cos if you were in the north currently, you would have known nobody is mentioning Tinubu's name up here like that.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Throwback: 2:27am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Buhari and Tinubu have finally cut this country in two like knife through cake, I hope they're satisfied.

Northern/South Western hate, sectional politics is working just the way they want it seems. Kuntinu!

Tinubu?

Did Tinubu fail in Lagos or has Tinubu ruled Nigeria before?

Another zombie propaganda.

37 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Okoyeebo: 2:55am On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Why did the useless manequin emilokan didn't attend ICAN program?

Why did your father not send you to school when others were sending their children to school?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by nicedayontop: 5:36am On Oct 13, 2022
U have paranoid hallucination
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Have you noticed it?

LIES. Which middle belt and South South? It is only IGBO that like Peter Obi. But then no get Political value. Their entire votes no reach 5% and most of them no go vote on election day.

The North, South West and South South no like IGBO. Igbo People no still like themselves. grin

38 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by general111(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
I am in the south south, so i know nothing about the south west and south east.
What i can say is that the whole south south jas swayed torwards obi oh.
Each time i hear people say obi will share atiku's vote in the south, i just laugh...
Take a look at what happened to him in uyo..
As for jagaban, he should forget about the south south...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally! President Jonathan Reveals Why Obasanjo Hates Him / The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures / Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.