Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,529 members, 7,857,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice (5039 Views)

Seems Nigeria Economy Has Finally Collapsed / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Buhari Has Finally Removed His Cap - (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LadyExcellency: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

How does that affect reality?
How far, I asked you a question the last time and you picked race, was it a jamb question?

Sorry I didn't see it. I got too much mentions that I lost track of yours.

Can you remind me of the question?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LadyExcellency: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River. IGBO People don't like themselves. grin

Your next comment will be a complaint about Igbo people appointing their people into positions that are deemed to go to other tribes even when you know they don't love themselves. What an oxymoron!

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Sorry I didn't see it. I got too much mentions that I lost track of yours.

Can you remind me of the question?
wow, these women wunna dey enjoy oh! Well, you said you wanted to relocate to the North. I was in a battle with your Southern brothers then so I thought you were one too. Why're you asking?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
VERDA:

Keep being delusional, it's allowed.
Oh you mistaken your delusion that Nyamiri can win this election on me eh ?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Naji means "I hear" in Hausa, in my native dialect it means "mi lisi". Everybody is Nyamari in your eyes now right? Good, good!! Ehn go clear soon, don't worry yourself just go back to sleep.
Yes Ka ji so sai ma. And Obidient is an Nyamiri and Ipob movement anyone following it is Nyamiri and their slaves.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Your next comment will be a complaint about Igbo people appointing their people into positions that are deemed to go to other tribes even when you know they don't love themselves. What an oxymoron!

IGBO can employ themselves as anything they want. E no concern us. Atiku is your next President, weather you like am or not.

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes Ka ji so sai ma. And Obidient is an Nyamiri and Ipob movement anyone following it is Nyamiri and their slaves.
To na ji ka. After Buhari, the disaster, you people want to greedily put another Fulani criminal there no be juju be that? Doesn't Islam teach you justice, equality and fairness? We've identified as "Northerners" for how long, what reward do we get? Killings, marginalization and backwardness from you guys. Don't worry when we have gone our separate ways you can take in the Yorubas as your new slaves, okay?

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LadyExcellency: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

wow, these women wunna dey enjoy oh! Well, you said you wanted to relocate to the North. I was in a battle with your Southern brothers then so I thought you were one too. Why're you asking?

Alright, now I remember. I was offered a job to come and manage one Rug and Carpet company in Kaduna State but for fear of the unknown, I reneged. The company even offered to pay every of my expenses for relocation and other mouth-watering allowances. The company's name is Nobel Carpet and Rugs.

I just regretted not expanding my experience among Northerners, though I got another offer at Onne Rivers State then.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Alright, now I remember. I was offered a job to come and manage one Rug and Carpet company in Kaduna State but for fear of the unknown, I reneged. The company even offered to pay every of my expenses for relocation and other mouth-watering allowances. The company's name is Nobel Carpet and Rugs.

I just regretted not expanding my experience among Northerners, though I got another offer at Onne Rivers State then.
Good one. I would want to relocate to Rivers State sometime, till then.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

To na ji ka. After Buhari, the disaster, you people want to greedily put another Fulani criminal there no be juju be that? Doesn't Islam teach you justice, equality and fairness? We've identified as "Northerners" for how long, what reward do we get? Killings, marginalization and backwardness from you guys. Don't worry when we have gone our separate ways you can take in the Yorubas as your new slaves, okay?
Was Buhari not voted by Nigerians, did the north just put Buhari there? Let the same Nigerians decide, if Nigerians vote Atiku to take over from Buhari then alhmdullilahi, that is what will eventually happen inshaallah. I know Structureless ,Ipob esn unknown gunmen Obidient will not want to hear this truth and reality , but that is totally allowed. You people can enjoy your fantasy.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Bishoptjakes: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
SALES CANVASSERS URGENTLY NEEDED IN LAGOS

Are you Interested in working as a Sales CANVASSER?
Are you sales oriented? If yes, this opportunity is for you.

Responsibilities
• Prospect individual to open & activate showmax account
• Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales target.
• Maintain records of all sales prospects.

Requirements
• 18– 35 years old.
• SSCE minimum qualification.
• 0-2 years experience in sales.

Skills:
• Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into active clients;
• Strong communication;
• Negotiation and interpersonal skills;
• Must possess ability to talk and convince prospects.

Salary - Base pay + commission.

See Interview details below:

Date: Friday 14th October 2022
Time:9am
Venue: 151/6, Acme Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Was Buhari not voted by Nigerians, did the north just put Buhari there? Let the same Nigerians decide, if Nigerians vote Atiku to take over from Buhari then alhmdullilahi, that is what will eventually happen inshaallah. I know Structureless ,Ipob esn unknown gunmen Obidient will not want to hear this truth and reality , but that is totally allowed. You people can enjoy your fantasy.
Muslim Northerner I no get your time for here pls. When Peter Obi wins Buhari shouldn't hand over to him, you hear? You will see how Northern Christians too will join your arch enemies, the Igbos, in the Biafran struggle, na our grandfathers fight that civil war oh?! Na we lead am. Just go back to sleep, after 2023 Nigeria will never be the same again, the question is it is for the good or bad? A Muslim will not occupy that Presidential Villa come 2023 take that from an heir to the Kingdom of the most high.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Richarlison640(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri go and get your Biafra alone nobody will align with you people.
see this one so you want us to follow you and make Nigeria an Islamic country
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by delpee(f): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

If you are not Yoruba I don't think you should speak for them. Yorubas would prefer a country together with the Core North, I am from KD and I know what I am telling you.

In Kaduna the Yorubas reside with Hausas in the Northern side while the Igbos and other Southerners reside with us in the Southern side, but we usually meet in markets and schools though. I had a Yoruba friend that never even crossed the Kaduna river to go to the South, he was surprised when I took him to Sabon Tasha I saw it in his eyes and actions.

Those are Yorubas who were mostly born and bred in the North. Some of them don't even relate with their own people down here. Their opinion or actions can't be used to judge the entire Yorubaland. Many here and in the diaspora are more interested in Yoruba nation if it is achievable or restructuring and good governance by whosoever can make it possible. No sentiments really.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Muslim Northerner I no get your time for here pls. When Peter Obi wins Buhari shouldn't hand over to him, you hear? You will see how Northern Christians too will join your arch enemies, the Igbos, in the Biafran struggle, na our grandfathers fight that civil war oh?! Na we lead am. Just go back to sleep, after 2023 Nigeria will never be the same again, the question is it is for the good or bad? A Muslim will not occupy that Presidential Villa come 2023 take that from an heir to the Kingdom of the most high.
Ha ha look at this religion bigot, hear yourself " when Peter Obi wins" how? Where? Are you dreaming or something ? grin
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by nostradamoss: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

You must be cassava and agbado supporter or nyamiri Ipob movement aka Obidient supporter.

You must be a stupid and Foolish theifnibu or atikunus aka your foolish and stupid parents supporter
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

You must be a stupid and Foolish theifnibu or atikunus aka your foolish and stupid parents supporter
Ha ha cassava and agbado stimulating you grin
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by nostradamoss: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Ha ha cassava and agbado stimulating you grin

Cassava like your father,agbado like your mother
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Relocate Some Ministries To Lagos / Ex- Gov Saraki Still Lives In Govt House / Benue State University BSU Post UTME 2012 / 2013 Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.