Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e (3144 Views)

She Forgot My Birthday / My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( / My Parents Forgot My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
W-o-o-o-y-y-i-i-i-i-i it's my birthday today Pips, Make some noise-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!
Magnify the Lord with me for the gift of Life and you can rock this sweet song with me. Isn't God good?

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTbdoVjRq4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349"[/flash]
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by imconfused(f): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy Birthday ma, God blesss you smiley
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
Oh dear, minutes ago I told God to specially bless the first person to wish me a Happy Bday here so that goes to you. May the blessings of God be yours, may he grants you that your heart's desire that you wish much for soon. Amen!
Cake and Ice cream? Guess I will have to owe you that Sweetie!

Yeah girl, let's drink to that, yeah, yeah, yeah!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbqmDKyw3A4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349"[/flash]
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
imconfused:

Happy Birthday ma, God blesss you smiley

Thanks Baby!
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Chookym(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ivynwa,
Happy birthday. May the Lord continue to guide, protect u and lift u up higher and higher. Your best is yet to com.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday. Live long, live well, prosper and may the good lord grant you your heart desires.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by busybody20: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
Thanks Pips! Hugs and Kisses to ya all.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by 195(f): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
You're my best friend. I love you a lot. Just one question, you're paying the bill right? Just kidding. Happy Birthday to the craziest person I've ever known.
Right from the time I first met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've begun to have sleepless nights. You changed my whole life. After all, what else can somebody do with a scary face like yours! Just kidding. May you have an awesome birthday.

I don't know what is it about you that makes people never forget you once they meet you. Maybe it is your fuzzy hair, your weird smile, your bushy eye brows or your corny sense of humor. But I beg to differ, I think it is just the wrinkles on your forehead! Happy Birthday, oldie!

I wish to say a thousand words to you. But I'll compress them only in three magical words. Where's the party? What else did you think? Happy Birthday!

I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world. After all, why should I be the only one to suffer! Happy Birthday!

Your birthday is finally here, so lets get the party started! Cakes, candles and gifts can be mine, after all this birthday is already yours! Sharing is caring my friend. Just kidding. It's your day! Have a rocking birthday.

Not a day goes by when I don't think of you. Not a moment crosses by my side when I don't wait for your call. Well, erm I got incoming free, you see! Just kidding. It is your birthday and just wanted to see you smile. I'm glad I could do that. Have a great Birthday!

You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world. And the cash too! After all, you have a buddy with whom you can share it with, right? Happy Birthday, buddy.

Happy Birthday to the one with the hottest, sexiest and craziest friend ever! Just joking, you're hot too okay. Have a rocking day!
I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead. Happy birthday. Live every moment, today and always.

Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by mukina2: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2011
Happy belated bday. wink
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by ifyalways(f): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2011
awww,second person to create a buffday thread for herself with her "original and everyday" handle.lol

Go gurl!
Belated buffday.May the good God bless,keep and grant you all ur heart desire according to his mercies and love.
Sending DK ur way with'em goodies.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2011
[size=18pt]Happy Birthday dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by blank(f): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
A very happy Birthday to you. Long life and prosperity. May God guide your footsteps and lead you to abundant grace and favor.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
How old are you now
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Odunnu: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
A year older.
@Ivy, hapi belated b'day. I really dnt mind stale chinchin.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by ifyalways(f): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
^Choi,madam anya gi.kedu Uju?
T don load-up the trailer yet?lol
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Odunnu: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Havent seen her or any of y'all in a while.
I miss you, her, JennyK, Chaircover, aisha2, busybody, missyB. . .even mamagee so much these days.
Not yet (ans. to your other question) we are taking it a step at a time.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by OAM4J: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2011
Happy belated Birthday!
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Odunnu: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2011
I'm not sharing the leftover chinchin with you, you might as well keep the very belated wishes to yourself
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by OAM4J: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
You too dey stingy with everything, i know, but no worry, Ivynwa got some left over cake and ice cream for me tongue grin
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Cake ko, puff puff ni. Abeg carry your long throat shift back
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by OAM4J: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
Who told you I want your puff puff? Am married jor and stop this indirect sexual harassment grin
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thanks to you all my good people of Obodo naira. Plenty hugs to y' all.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Odunnu: 5:30am On Aug 20, 2011
OAM4J:

Who told you I want your puff puff? Am married jor and stop this indirect intimate harassment grin
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2011
Happy belated birthday.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Alubus: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY IN JESUS NAME.

http://7figureincomecashsecret..com/
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
I just hope this is not tooo belated to make any meaning, Happy Birthday Ivynwa, your intelligent and consistent contributions on NL makes it a better place. Hip Hip Hip Hurray,
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ivy dearie . . . . Happy birthday to you! I know its late sha. Lol
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
Bia Nwanyi a, where have you been? Learn to let ifyalways on your plans to take a break from NL, she gets worried whenever she doesnt see you. Kedu by the way? kiss
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ewoo ndi umuadannonu.(the beautiful ladies of the house, Uju, Ify, Odunnu) nnonu nnonu, diokpara(first son) Dayokanu, mother mukina. OAMJ,Yield, Roland, Alubus, everybody. I am happy to have all' you here, thanks  for your wishes.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Get My One Year Old Nephew On His Birthday? / What Am I ?? In A Dilemma! / See Another Deadly Disease Than HIV That Condom Can’t Protect You Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.